Is This Conrad Murray's Old Mugshot? (Domestic Violence)

KingMikeJ

Proud Member
It's been on the internet for quite some time now.

conrad-murray-mug-shot.jpg

Conrad-Murray-mugshot-6951805.400x800.jpg

Murray's date of birth on this mugshot is February 19th 1959. However, on the LASD website (http://app4.lasd.org/iic/details.cf...essionid=f0309df55de4b35d81fb61603a446a48412a) Murray's date of birth is February 19th 1953. So is this really Conrad Murray's mugshot and how old is he?

that's him.. he's 58 years old so the 1953 date is correct.. I guess the mugshot year is wrong

The D.O.B. is 1953, as he is 58 years old. However, that is him. I hear he's got a temper, but apparently some people (i.e. his patients) think he's "charming" or whatever. It wouldn't at all surprise me if the domestic abuse in question took place and he just managed to charm his way to an acquittal...

Seen it happen personally with my stepfather.

Yeah cause the media are really intrested in making murray look bad arent they. this has been known about for along time

It's him, I have always believed this charge does exist. He could have had an expungement but he was an adult in this photo, therefore it should count as a second offense. It should be considered in his sentencing coming up. How was he able to hide this from judge Pastor? I remember Paster specifically saying, this was CM's first arrest. And domestic violence in this day and space is a VERY serious crime.

It says, his new residence address TWIN TOWERS CORRECTIONAL FACILITY

450 Bauchet Street, Los Angeles, CA

I've passed by that building on the freeway and the look of it makes me shiver :bugeyed Oh, Snap CM. Have fun.

Last edited:
Didnt this pic appeare during trial? It seems i saw it before and at least two times.
I'm really not suprised he was charged of domestic violence. He was acting just like psycho in recent interview.
BTW: what an ugly face! hate him

Last edited:
I also think its him, and the charge does not surprise me at all. I believe this man has serious mental problems. Someone posted the definition of a sociopath, and to me, it totally fits.

Didnt this pic appeare during trial? It seems i saw it before and at least two times.

No, it has been around for a long time, it's basically old news. Also that the date of birth is wrong.

Ben, it is him, see the link I posted in my post above.

The judge didn't say this was his first arrest, he said there's no criminal record prior to his ivm conviction. Which is true cuz the domestic violence charges were dropped.

Back