Michael Jackson's friends join fight against documentary!

Ankita

Proud Member
Raffles van Exel, Founder and CEO of Raffles Entertainment and longtime friend of Michael Jackson's, has spoken out about the Conrad Murray documentary airing Friday. In a statement released Thursday, van Exel said, "Michael Jackson was a tragic victim of a homicide. Michael's life was taken from him by Dr. Conrad Murray. A jury of his peers convicted Dr. Murray of Involuntary Manslaughter on November 7, 2011. During the trial, Conrad Murray had the chance to defend himself and tell his side of the story. Murray chose not to, which was his right." States Raffles van Exel. "However, it is troubling that Murray would give an interview to NBC while a court mandated gag order was in effect. Adding insult to injury, according to a report published by Radaronline.com, NBC Universal allegedly paid over 300,000.00 for the documentary that is set to air shortly. My friend, Michael Jackson can no longer defend himself against any accusations. What's being done is deplorable."

Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Michael Pastor issued a gag order in the trial on September 30, 2011 which strictly prohibited Murray, his lawyers and anyone associated with the case to speak to media outlets. Murray, however, conducted an interview with NBC News Correspondent Savannah Guthrie during the trial.
Van Exel went on to say, "I have remained silent regarding the circumstances surrounding Michael Jackson's death. But with MSNBC's decision to air this questionable documentary, I must speak out for my friend whose voice was forever silenced on June 25, 2009. I stand with the fans of Michael Jackson, whom Michael called his Army of Love. These fans are requesting NBC Universal and MSNBC not to air this documentary. I ask all of Michael Jackson's friends and family to join me in support of Michael's fans and fan clubs in their pursuit of media fairness and responsibility for Michael Jackson."

Raffles van Exel is not the first Jackson friend to speak out against the airing of the documentary. He joins Jack Wishna, Founder and CEO of rockcityclub.com, who released his own statement Thursday calling on NBC Universal to cancel the documetary.

"Michael was a very caring and trusting human being and it is horrible how Conrad Murray took advantage of Michael for his own gain, and did not care enough about him to help him through his pain. And now NBC is giving Murray a reward by focusing a show on his opinions and views and having him further tarnish the image of a great talent, human being and humanitarian," Wishna said. "It is our hope that NBC Universal and MSNBC will show compassion to Michael Jackson's family, his loyal fans, and the many real friends Michael had and reverse their decision to air this unnecessary documentary."

Source: MJFC / prweb.com / sacbee.com

This documentary has been nothing but bad news for Murray, now everyone can see the evil behind him. He appears to be a sociopath who blames everyone but himself.

This documentary will be the FINAL nail in Murray's as well as the media's coffin!

My mom told me it will be aired in the Netherlands too next Saturday!

Angela, please let us know the TV channel and their contact address so we may write in and make sure this trashy docu. is not aired in the Netherlands! No country should reward a convicted criminal for their crime or give them a pedestal to lie blatantly while making a mockery of the justice system, desecrating the memory of their victim and further hurting those who have already been adversely affected by the crime-and here it's not just a few family members and friends, but millions of people from all over the world!

The audacity of this Man blaming the security guard for not talking to *911* on the phone… and then goes and lists things about Michael (I'm sure that Mike didnt want anyone to know) and then blaming him for his OWN DEATH? Sociopath(is too small word for him-or may I say *IT*)… that, and more other characteristics define Murray! I Hate to judge ppl. but this "thing" makes my blood boil. SMDH!!!

Where is The family? Why arent they speaking out on this matter instead of autographing (Thriller/Beat it Jacket replicas)???

When I see and hear about the Jackson family and what they're doing, It makes me think if everything that happened since 2009 is real because NO FAMILY ignores when ppl. talk sh!+ about a family member that just passed!!! Is it me? wTF is going on here? :no:

L.o.v.e.
Romi

Back