Jackson's children 'relieved' at Murray verdict

MsCassieMollie

Proud Member
http://www.music-news.com/shownews....en-ërelievedí-at-Murray-verdict&nItemID=46007

Michael Jackson's children were 'relieved' to hear that Conrad Murray had been found guilty for their father's death.

Conrad was convicted of Michael's manslaughter on November 7. The singer died of acute Propofol poisoning in June 2009.

Michael left behind sons 14-year-old Prince, nine-year-old Blanket and 13-year-old daughter Paris when he passed away. The late star's mother Katherine Jackson is helping raise her grandchildren.

Katherine was the first to give the siblings the news at their home on the day of the jury verdict.

"Katherine sat all three children down together, and told them [about the verdict]. Prince and Paris were very pleased and relieved that Murray had been found guilty. Blanket didn't ask many questions, he is so young,' a source told RadarOnline. 'Prince wanted to make sure that his grandma was OK, he knew the toll the trial had taken on her. Paris kept asking Katherine if there was any chance Murray would be able to harm someone else. Paris is extremely sensitive, and she hopes that Murray isn't allowed to practice medicine ever again.'

Michael's eldest son Prince feels compelled to speak at Conrad's upcoming sentencing hearing.

'Prince is telling Katherine that he wants to formally talk to the judge on Murray's sentencing day,' the source revealed. 'Nothing has been decided yet, Katherine doesn't want him anywhere near the sentencing though. She is encouraging the children to write letters to the judge, formal victim impact statements that could be read aloud by a Jackson family member at the sentencing. The contents of the letters could remain private, and for Judge Pastor to review only.'

Prosecution attorney David Walgren is happy to support the Jackson family whatever they decide.

"If either one of them wish to address the court, Walgren will fully support the children, and make whatever accommodations need to be made,' a source said.

Conrad will be sentenced on November 29.

"a source"? wonder who... lol

On a pure revengeful level, I'd love the idea of CM forced to face Prince in court. But I hope he won't go. A letter is enough, and I wish the kids would be kept from the media as much as possible, even if it's in this special situation. The media will go crazy, and his every move will be scrutinized. He's just 14.Yes, I know, it's kinda laughable at this point.

If Prince wants to speak then it can be done with or without the camera on him it's should be his decision, he can also speak without being in the actual court room.
He went through a lot on that terrible day and this could help him if he really want's to do it.

The source needs to stop running to the press all the time about the kids. ironic that the kids are involved in any money making scam going but when it comes to helping putting murray away its a no no. great priorites

For purely selfish reasons i'd like to see paris or prince say something, but i do realise i'm not thinking about their best interests, as it's really because i get upset at how many people out there comment on how the children's lives are better now mj is gone, no more wierd veils etc. Of course, fans know the truth and why should we bother about ignorance, but sometimes it gets to me, and the family don't exactly go out of their way to correct this impression.

I'm sure that 13 and 14 years old live in total darkness with ZERO access to a TV or internet account. So they patiently wait to find out until Grandma tells them. I'm sure. Yeah.

And I'm the Queen of England.

What's with the "Conrad" talk? That article reads as if they are assuming their readers to be complete idiots. What source? This is pure fiction.

If Prince wants to speak then it can be done with or without the camera on him it's should be his decision, he can also speak without being in the actual court room.
He went through a lot on that terrible day and this could help him if he really want's to do it.

IT's true but I'm more thinking about the cameras outside.
Maybe it would be therapeutic for Prince speak to Pastor. idk.

Well I feel the Eldest Child Prince has a right to speak and tell the court on behalf of his little sister and little brother.I don't know if Mom Jackson can handle talking in court but just in case,have Jackie or Tito there to comfort her.I know Jermaine and Joseph has a couple of choice words for Murray as well as Randy and Latoya,Marlon and Rebbie.I'm guessing that Janet will still be on tour.They all have a right to tell this MF off.Right now I'm hearing that Murray is on suicidewatch.Well it's not like he's on Deathrow,He's suppose to get 4 yrs or is he scared that someone will rub him out before he goes for his sentence or after.HMMM.It's just sad that he gets to spend Thanksgiving with his Mom on the Grounds or they are going to let him spend thanksgiving with his Mom and His Baby Momma someplace while Michael's kids don't have a Father who loves spending thanksgiving with them. Real sad :eek:

I think if Prince talks to Pastor it will guarantee that Murray gets the full four years. Those kids lost the most that day and they should get a chance to express themselves.

If the children speak then I'm sure David Walgren will make every accommodation to help the kids as much as possible. He knows this has been tough and it might give them some closure being able to face Conrad Murray again.

If the children speak then I'm sure David Walgren will make every accommodation to help the kids as much as possible. He knows this has been tough and it might give them some closure being able to face Conrad Murray again.

IT's true but I'm more thinking about the cameras outside.
Maybe it would be therapeutic for Prince speak to Pastor. idk.

They can avoid the cameras outside, and hopefully inside if they want to. I think it could be really therapeutic and helpful for them, if they want to do it.

This would be the time they can say what they have to say, and Murray will have to face them. He will have to listen to them.

Blanket is too young, but Paris and Prince should be allowed to talk at sentencing if they want to, it should be THEIR choice. They could be Blanket's voice and read something on his behalf.

I have no idea how they feel about it, but if they want to come, I hope Katherine will let them.

Oh, pleeeeze ...with the "sources"!!!!!
And "Conrad" ?!! WTF!!

I wonder if the kids will also be kept away from the courtroom and the witness stand when the lawsuit against AEG comes....

It would be nice if they could write letters for JP to read, though. I'm pretty sure this is all entirely fictitious, but it does raise the question of PPB's take on the case, which is of extreme relevance due to the gravity of their loss. I think letters would be the ideal medium to communicate their thoughts without infringing upon their much deserved privacy.

I wonder if the kids will also be kept away from the courtroom and the witness stand when the lawsuit against AEG comes....

As much as the family has been saying that the kids have been kept away from this trial, the fact that they have access to the internet, twitter especially, there is no way they have been totally isolated from this whole process.

And i wonder if karen will go into hiding again!!

Oh Lord!:rofl:

As much as the family has been saying that the kids have been kept away from this trial, the fact that they have access to the internet, twitter especially, there is no way they have been totally isolated from this whole process.

I would be very surprised if they needed grandma to tell them the verdict. But I guess "a source" needs a bit of pocket money.

*cough* Toya.. you should really try to get a decent job... being a ''source'' isn't always something you can be proud of you know... How would you write that in your CV... ''Professionnal distributor of family information'' ?

*cough*

The source needs to stop running to the press all the time about the kids. ironic that the kids are involved in any money making scam going but when it comes to helping putting murray away its a no no. great priorites

^^You know I was thinking about that. I mean teens have spoken to judges in courts during sentencing, especially if a loony killed a parent. To me in this case, if he really wants to speak he should be allowed to do so. Here is a kid who has been seen in various unsavory business events headed by the family, so since this is a worthy cause and serves to seek justice for his father, I think he should be allowed to do so. He could enter the same way the jury have done, and exit the same way.

I don't like to see the kids on the public medias,but in the court room, for their father, I vote yes!

Paris, the daddy girl, could be the best voice for them.

Back