Murray sentencing hearing 29th November-/ UPDATE Judge Pastor Sentences MAXimum Penalty

elusive moonwalker

Guests
@0830 check out live stream sticky thread for links.

Re: sentencing hearing 29th November

I want to see Murray in his orange suit!

can someone post a link here where i can follow the live streaming?? :)

Cant wait exciting and stressy day

Thank elusive. Does anyone know if DW has any imput with any family statement? It's just when this came on the news today and a family statement was mentioned a picture of LaToya came on and then I started thinking about Oxman maybe helping them write it.....

Thank elusive. Does anyone know if DW has any imput with any family statement? It's just when this came on the news today and a family statement was mentioned a picture of LaToya came on and then I started thinking about Oxman maybe helping them write it.....
No doubt he will explain what needs to be in it.and if anything needs changing.i hardly doubt hes gonna let them crap on mj in their statement. frankly alk i care about is hearing from the kids. the rest have commented enough the last two years

No doubt he will explain what needs to be in it.and if anything needs changing.i hardly doubt hes gonna let them crap on mj in their statement. frankly alk i care about is hearing from the kids. the rest have commented enough the last two years

I didn't think they would crap on mj, and the children's statement should be paramount, I just had a horrible image when that flashed on the screen this morning.

I feel very anxious today, don't know why really because it's the guilty verdict and loss of licence that is important.

I think the judge Pastor can put more that 4 years because of the documentary of Murray. The guy lied, spoke about a trial and there was a gag order, so it's against the law! I want more that 4 years, restitutions for the MJ3 and no more fake licence !

I hope there will be live feed

Is it 8:30am? Eastern?

L.o.v.e.
Romi

8:30 PST.

I am nervous too. It's true we have the verdict, but I would have a hard time accepting him being able to walk the streets again. Got too many images of swimming pools and cocktails already. It would not be fair.

So I guess that would be around 4.30 pm in the UK - so annoying as I am at work! I will come on here as much as I can whilst at work, if someone could get a transcript or something written of what was said I think many of us would very much appreciate it.

Extract from latest media below (ref. media thread)...There doesn't seem to be a clear story from the media on 'impact statements' as yet; there is a report from Pastor that there will be impact statments from the family, but also this below:

'Katherine Jackson and several of her children will be in court for the sentencing Tuesday, but her grandchildren Prince, Paris and Blanket will not. They'll be at school, she said.
She was uncertain whether anyone from the family would speak in court, but she was interviewed by a probation officer who will include her thoughts in the report to the judge, Jackson said.'

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/11/28/ju...ing/?hpt=us_c1

I am nervous too. It's true we have the verdict, but I would have a hard time accepting him being able to walk the streets again. Got too many images of swimming pools and cocktails already. It would not be fair.

I agree. I really hope they see fit to give him more than a slap on the wrist.

Knowing that the kids won't be there I hope none of the Jacksons speak

^^ at least, I hope La Toya doesn't

Id rather none of the hypocrites dpeak. just another chance to make a mockery of everything. but no doubt some will crave the attention

I will be at work during the sentencing..I will have to check here when I get in. Will anyone be summarizing today?

Thank you for posting the MJJC live stream link. Passing it on.

So I guess that would be around 4.30 pm in the UK - so annoying as I am at work! I will come on here as much as I can whilst at work, if someone could get a transcript or something written of what was said I think many of us would very much appreciate it.

Thanks for the time :)

However it goes, I'd like to say to everyone, please try to keep control of your emotions. If the judge doesn't say he gets 4 years, please try to stay in control. I'll try the same myself. No matter what, the worse has already happened. Michael's not here.

I fully expect that Latoya and/or Jermaine will take this opportunity to speak, to be in the spotlight. Ironic that the one time it makes sense to let the kids be publicly seen, the Jacksons decide they don't need to be there but can drag them out to sign jackets and go to tribute concerts. This is something that will truly be important to them in the long-term. Facing that man and saying how they feel, letting the court feel the impact of their loss. Oh well.

Here's keeping my fingers and toes crossed that Latoony keeps her pie hole shut.

I wonder if Prince, Paris or Blanket have written to the Judge...?

Then that means it 11:30 EST.

Id rather none of the hypocrites dpeak. just another chance to make a mockery of everything. but no doubt some will crave the attention

However it goes, I'd like to say to everyone, please try to keep control of your emotions. If the judge doesn't say he gets 4 years, please try to stay in control. I'll try the same myself. No matter what, the worse has already happened. Michael's not here.

I fully expect that Latoya and/or Jermaine will take this opportunity to speak, to be in the spotlight. Ironic that the one time it makes sense to let the kids be publicly seen, the Jacksons decide they don't need to be there but can drag them out to sign jackets and go to tribute concerts. This is something that will truly be important to them in the long-term. Facing that man and saying how they feel, letting the court feel the impact of their loss. Oh well.
the best would be, if none of these jerks open their mouths, but none of these attention seeker's are going to let this opportunity pass like that without making their presence known. hardly surprising that the kids are in school, I'm sure they'll be fully used in their aeg lawsuit though. They better have a statement from the kids if not, there is no need for any of those folks to be there or have statements. a bunch of hypocrites.

Last edited:

I personally dread this hearing more than the actually trial, because the Jacksons now have a chance to speak on the public record. If they don't takes this seriously, everyone will know that the family don't even feel Murray is fully guilty and will throw some cold water on people's perspective of Michael and how they view his death. I don't want people feeling pity for Murray because the Jacksons couldn't keep their mouths shut.

Then again, I could be just worrying too much and should be happy enough that we have a verdict. Still, I'm worried.

I personally dread this hearing more than the actually trial, because the Jacksons now have a chance to speak on the public record. If they don't takes this seriously, everyone will know that the family don't even feel Murray is fully guilty and will throw some cold water on people's perspective of Michael and how they view his death. I don't want people feeling pity for Murray because the Jacksons couldn't keep their mouths shut.

Then again, I could be just worrying too much and should be happy enough that we have a verdict. Still, I'm worried.

dont worry you are NOT alone in your feelings...I think ALOT of us feel the same way,

Apparently Conrad Murray's mother wrote a letter begging the judge for mercy, stating he's a good human being as he's 'never drank or smoked in his entire life', don't know if it was already posted.

her son is a sociopath not because he's killed Michael Jackson, but because he's a killed a human being without showing any remorse whatsoever, because he's made a point to humiliate his victim in public, bcuz he intends to exploit his crime for personal gail. Her son is a dangerous individual, and to be frank a danger to public, regardless of whatever his clown lawyers state. The fact that he is a remorseless psychopath makes him dangerous. What is he going to do the next time he snaps? He's DANGEROUS, and should be locked up in a cage.

Back