Just Wanted To Share Some Thoughts About Michael

billyworld99

Proud Member
I know millions and millions of fans are still to this feeling the lost of a one of a kind human being who was Michael Jackson. His unique and rare talent was both a blessing and to some extent a curse, he inspired the world to love and make it a better place and his generosity often attracted the greedy leeches who didn't have his best interest at heart needless to say I've came across a video about Heaven on youtube and gave me great peace knowing That Michael no longer suffers pain, betrayal, and judgement but unconditional love, freedom, and can experience his childhood without anyone thinking its strange see the play area in the video made me think hmm Michael probably running around like the child at heart he always was :) thank you for everything Michael and I promise to do all I can to vindicate your name so the future generations can celebrate u as the little boy from Gary, Indiana who grew up to become of the most beautiful and influential human beings that ever lived
http://www.youtube.com/?watch?v=2zWaQz2BlFY

I know millions and millions of fans are still to this feeling the lost of a one of a kind human being who was Michael Jackson. His unique and rare talent was both a blessing and to some extent a curse, he inspired the world to love and make it a better place and his generosity often attracted the greedy leeches who didn't have his best interest at heart needless to say I've came across a video about Heaven on youtube and gave me great peace knowing That Michael no longer suffers pain, betrayal, and judgement but unconditional love, freedom, and can experience his childhood without anyone thinking its strange see the play area in the video made me think hmm Michael probably running around like the child at heart he always was :) thank you for everything Michael and I promise to do all I can to vindicate your name so the future generations can celebrate u as the little boy from Gary, Indiana who grew up to become of the most beautiful and influential human beings that ever lived
http://www.youtube.com/?watch?v=2zWaQz2BlFY

Thank you for this. :angel:

Back