Paris Jackson begins acting career - Lundon's Bridge - Summary of the book @pg42

KingMikeJ

Proud Member
280mhab.png

http://ellen.warnerbros.com/2011/12...day_december_8_2011.php#.TtpZ3283BNA.facebook

51LDekBDV6L.jpg

http://lundons.com/meet.html

Last edited:
Re: Paris Jackson to appear on Ellen - December 8th (Begins acting career)

You have got t be f*cking kidding me? The Jacksons have no shame!!!! Let her, Prince, and Blanket be children!!!!!

Michael wouldn't have wanted this....

On a brighter note, at least the interview is with Ellen. She a cool chic and loves MJ which is good.

According to IMDB the movie is in development and set to release in 2013. They have been trying to do this movie since 2007.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1250981/

Oh wow...

Michael didn't mind that his children wanted to be in showbiz (actor/director). I have no problem that Paris wants to be an actress but not this soon. You see how a career as a kid affected Michael deeply? I think Paris should focus on her childhood/education and when she turns 18 she could focus on her career. PPB are not stars!

Paris is already getting criticized/attacked. The more the Jacksons put the kids in the spotlight the more they are vulnerable to attacks.

Nonetheless the movie sounds nice and Paris wanted to be involved for obvious reasons. Hopefully filming won't conflict much with her education.

Anyway I wish her the best.

I can't believe Jackson family are using these kids to make money.. They should all be ashamed of themselves.... Michael did not in a million years want this to happen to his kids. He wanted them to enjoy their childhood and do all the things that he couldn't do. What the hell is wrong with this family?

Those who do not learn from the mistakes of the past are doomed to repeat them

Last edited:

Woah!

:bugeyed:eek: , Are you kidding me??? Now thats too much! They're barely in high school!
Michael didn't want this :no:, History in repeat mode, Im done.

Does who do not learn from the mistakes of the past are doomed to repeat them

The family need this tattooed over some very visible part of their bodies.

Since the movie is coming out in 2013 Im sure this is not to promote the movie so why is she going on Ellen to discuss how her life has been since MJ passed?

We have had Toya, Janet and Jermaine on Ellen since MJ passed away... why put his child there? This is so wrong.

Im a bit dissapointed in Ellen.. at least Oprah acknowledgesd on the "behind-the-scenes" that how they should approach the kids knowing MJ wouldnt have wanted it....

I must admit this bugs me less than the modelling thing. Of course, she's still very young, but others actors started young as well, i.e Jodie Foster who is far from being a feather-head. It all depends on how much time she spends on sets and how much importance she gives her education, I guess. Most of all, it depends on who takes care of her in this, and we all know what to think here...

Re-the interview, I agree with Vici. Is it about promoting a movie yet to be made, or to know the intimate details of how Michael was as a dad and what happened since he passed?

Last edited:

I must admit this bugs me less than the modelling thing. Of course, she's still very young, but others actors started young as well, i.e Jodie Foster who is far from being a feather-head. It all depends on how much time she spends on sets and how much importance she gives her education, I guess.
Where Michael's coming from, he would have seen that differently but oh well IDK not my business, my heart just aches for MJ and his cherished views on a childhood lost. I guess they'll see what he meant when its probably too late. What a shame.

According to IMDB the movie is in development and set to release in 2013. They have been trying to do this movie since 2007.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1250981/

What's the studio behind this?

Did he just film this in his house? LOL

Oh I see... it sounds like it'll be a Who Framed Roger Rabbit type animated movie.

Omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13 years is too soon to start any carrier. I understand every teenage girl is dreaming about acting or modeling but family should stop it until time. Can't believe they allowed her

I don't see a problem with this. Michael knew they wanted to go into showbusiness so she is getting an opportunity. This movie seems nice for her. Look Michael started his career much much younger, she is 13, this in no way is interfering with her childhood imo. I can't wait to see her blossom as an actress. I'm glad she didn't go the modeling route.

This is what I found about it:

Larry and Shawn King have joined other Hollywood heavyweights in helping to launch a new franchise of children's books and a forthcoming live action motion picture franchise where 50% of all profits go directly to schools across the United States. The man responsible for this revolutionary concept is best-selling author and producer Dennis Christen, author and creator of Lundon's Bridge and the Three Keys. As author and creator of Lundon's Bridge and the Three Keys, released this month, this will be the first in a series of five books penned by Christen, based on a story by Christen and Craig Zukowski. Christen along with the Kings and other public figures are taking a stand against the rapid deterioration of today's school system. Imagine if half of all the Harry Potter profits went to schools? Christen has done exactly this and with the support of the Hollywood community the Lundon's Bridge franchise is giving 50% of all book sales, 50% of all film tickets sales and 50% of all merchandising to our schools. This 50% is from gross revenue.

The motion picture Lundon's Bridge and the Three Keys will begin production in the spring of 09 and is being produced by Sandman Studios (Principals worked on Shrek, The Game Plan, Race to Witch Mountain and Pushing Daisies) and C-It Entertainment Group. In an unprecedented and unique opportunity in casting, children between ages 5-10 years old are being encouraged and invited from every city in America to submit their own home-made audition videos via the internet. For detailed information regarding auditions please visit www.lundonsbridge.com.

The Lundon's Bridge and the Three Keys book and film franchise is a modern day fantasy adventure for the whole family with a moral message of family love, importance of family in society and cleaning up our environment. This story, filled with adventure after adventure uses family love and the magic of belief as weapons to fight a war between the land and the sea. The main character, Lundon, is a young girl from Clearwater, Florida who loves and believes so strongly in her father that her love and belief cannot be stolen from her.

http://www.beverlyhillspeople.com/pages/Larry_King.html

i don't know what say. i wish her the best but 13 is too young

I don't think we should judge on the acting thing so fast. What if Michael was here and she had gotten this opportunity and told her dad she really wanted to do this. Would he have said no straight away? I'm pretty sure he would have looked into the project, contemplated things and spoken to Paris about this. The subject of the moving looks very good to me. It's a fitting movie. If this is what she aspires.... I just hope the family keeps a close eye.

As too the appearance on Ellen. Yeah well....... it's defo not to promote the movie. So I think she should have been kept away from it. But better Ellen then Oprah.

MUZIKfactoryTWO MUZIKfactory2
@ParisJackson U supposedly know ur dad better than us. Do u really think u would be in that film @this age or on twitter IF HE WAS ALIVE?
15 minutes ago

ParisJackson Paris Jacksoη
@MUZIKfactoryTWO yes he would keep encouraging me for this, especially since it's about saving the planet…
11 minutes ago

@ParisJackson But love, YOU come before any cause. I know u've been strong but not sure if u r prepared IF (I hope not) this flops
9 minutes ago
in reply to ↑

@ParisJackson
Paris Jacksoη
@MUZIKfactoryTWO ur not sure, i am…
8 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

I don't see a problem with this. Michael knew they wanted to go into showbusiness so she is getting an opportunity. This movie seems nice for her. Look Michael started his career much much younger, she is 13, this in no way is interfering with her childhood imo. I can't wait to see her blossom as an actress. I'm glad she didn't go the modeling route.

I agree. Michael startesd at 5 and his career was FULL ON. Doing the odd movie might be ok, and Paris is now a teenager, she has had a great childhood in her young years, these are her teenage years. So the situation is not directly comparable.
And I agree re Jodie Foster etc, not all teen stars are doomed to Lindsay Lohan route, her problems stem from more than her young fame imo.
Paris is smart and well grounded (thanks to michael) have a bit of faith in her, the things michael taught her have not gone out the window, no matter how hard the family try.

Where Michael's coming from, he would have seen that differently but oh well IDK not my business, my heart just aches for MJ and his cherished views on a childhood lost. I guess they'll see what he meant when its probably too late. What a shame.

I understand the way you feel. I'd rather she stayed in school personally.

@ParisJackson U supposedly know ur dad better than us. Do u really think u would be in that film @this age or on twitter IF HE WAS ALIVE?

No one should ever talk to any of Michael's children like this.

I agree. Michael startesd at 5 and his career was FULL ON.

Yeah and look how much he suffered from it....

I know we cant compare her life to Michaels but still... we know how much starting his career at a young age affected him and MJ would never have wanted the media or public to harass them

i may be wrong but it feels like a slap in Michaels face on KJ's part.

This is a subject that I'm having mixed feelings.

I think Paris really wants this - acting - attention - spotlight - fame.
I also ask myself why now? Why wouldn't an adult say "it's too early. Wait till you are 16 -18."
I'm not sure if Michael would be okay with it at this age.

In addition : although Paris's belief and confidence in herself is nice , it doesn't mean a thing. Example: My cousin when 15 decided to drop out of high school to pursue a career in music. My uncle was adamant that he had to finish high school and get his diploma and then he could do whatever he wanted. Guess what? He couldn't do a career in music and he needed that diploma. Kids might think that they know what they want and what is best for them - but that might not be true.

I feel sorry for those kids because everyone feels like they have a right to judge every move they make. Everyone thinks they know what's best for them, rather than just letting them do what feels right.

Maybe Paris wants to do this for her own reasons. Just because MJ had a bad experience why should that hold Paris back? The situation with Michael was completely different, he was much younger and he was made to practise in fear of a beating. I see no reason why Paris should have to answer herself to a bunch of self-righteous MJ fans who think they know what's best for her when they've never even met her.

Back