Madonna does the NFL Half Time Show

Silouette

Proud Member
(CNN) -- Madonna will take center stage at halftime of Super Bowl XLVI, flanked by Cirque du Soleil performers in what traditionally is one of the year's most watched shows. The NFL announced Sunday night, in a press release, that the Michigan-born singer would headline the halftime show on February 5, 2012, at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis.
http://www.cnn.com/2011/12/04/showbiz/madonna-super-bowl-show/index.html

111205060203-madonna-bowl-story-top.jpg

YES YES YES! With Michael gone, there's only one other legendary entertainer who truly knows how to put on a spectacle and that is none other than Madonna!

*borrows Kermit*
kermit.gif

Lol@Ash and Travis. Thanks for replying in the thread.

Can't wait to see what Ms.Ciccone will do. :happy:
I'm not a football lover so I'll be waiting for halftime.

I am sure that she will kick butt...Madonna is great talent I have liked her since the 80's...when skirts and hairbows were stylin' :D

:lol:

Hey Travis, what did you think of the new song "Marterpiece"? :wild: I love it. Beautiful song. :wub:

This new album will be really great. This will be a great moment Kermit. >
kermit.gif

What do I think of the new song? It's appropriately titled! I've longed for a proper M ballad she delivered in spades. So beautiful! FLAWLESS! For someone who has often got called a talentless and bad singer (even by some here), she sure can KILL a ballad. LOVE IT!

http://newsroom.mtv.com/2011/12/15/madonnas-super-bowl-setlist-revealed/
Now comes word that Her Madgesty has started rehearsals for her
Super Bowl performance and the alleged setlist has been leaked to fan site
Madonnarama. So what classics can we expect to hear when she takes the
stage at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis, IN, on February 5?
SPOILER ALERT!! Read on to find out!

Madonna's (unconfirmed) Super Bowl Setlist:
"Gimme All Your Luvin'" (with Guests)
"Ray of Light"
"Vogue"
"Music"
"Holiday"

I hope the new song doesn't take up too much of her performance, its terrible in my opinion, I'd rather hear the other great songs she's rumoured to perform.

I hope the new song doesn't take up too much of her performance, its terrible in my opinion, I'd rather hear the other great songs she's rumoured to perform.

Shouldn't really judge something you haven't even heard. A demo leaked, not the final product.

Should be very interesting to see. I just saw a clip about it on GMA.

"Michael Lee Bush
no.... that was NOT MJJ's "Remember The Time" costume,,, Madonna did her own thing,, but thanks for asking......"

lol

Impressive, and great promo for the upcoming album.

She has always done most of the things Michael never did...., its sad, because Michael could have reached far more as the artist in the US.

Back