The media really choose who they like to pick on

analogue

Proud Member
Remember when MJ held Blanket over that balcony and the media had a field day with it? Even now almost 10 years later they still won't shut up about that mistake that MJ made

Now check out this picture of Tom Cruise holding one of his kids (I think it's one of his but i'm not 100% sure) over a river

10936_223696827066_566692066_4212058_8030965_n.jpg

Why didn't the media say anything about this? If Michael had done it i can guarantee that it would be on the frontpage of every tabliod newspaper with the title 'W*cko Jacko dangles helpless infant over raging rapid waters''

The link doesn't work but that's so true - who cares about TCruise ? with Michael it was (and still is :( ) so easy ! the more you're famous larger the target is :(

edit : I can see the pic now

To be fair, Mr. Cruise jumping up and down a couch is still something like the standard repertoire for many comedians.

And I also don't wish it onto anyone else to be lambasted forever for the same thing over and over and over and over and over again. Just as think it's cruel to portray Michael this way- I'd hate to see another parent being ridiculed the same way over and over and over again as well. We're all human.

I think the Blanket/Berlin incident was considerably worse than Tom Cruise letting his daughter paddle her feet in the waves. I don't really see a similarity there at all.

:D I have a pic of my mother doing the same to my old brother at that age, over a bridge LOL.
I wish I could post it but my scanner is not working.

But It's definitely because MJ is a bigger target and he sells and especially because MJ doing "crazy" stuff sells.
Yellow tabloids will never change, sadly it's what they do for a living.

This is a very stupid thing to do. forget the MJ target or whatever. What Tom did is very dangerous, holding the child by his arms? Not really being careful there.

Of course it's stupid and dangerous but some people do these things from time to time lol
Like Steve Irwin the crocodile and his baby, now that really is dangerous and stupid.

of course it's stupid and dangerous, but this is not the point here - If it wasn't Analogue to post it here we would never heard of that unlike when Michael did what he did, it was on all tabloid cover - So yes, medias chose of bigger targets, it seems that TCruise is not a seller

of course it's stupid and dangerous, but this is not the point here - If it wasn't Analogue to post it here we would never heard of that unlike when Michael did what he did, it was on all tabloid cover - So yes, medias chose of bigger targets, it seems that TCruise is not a seller
Is what I meant :)

Back