Lady Gaga, Michael Jackson, John Waters and 28 Other Famous People With Their Christmas Trees

bluesky

Proud Member

MichaelJacksonXmastree.jpg

Michael Jackson

• MichaelJacksonXmastree.jpg
  • BeatlesXmasTree.jpg
  • The Beatles
  • David Bowie and Bing Crosby
    DavidBowieBingCrosbyXmasTree-thumb-500xauto-75153.jpg
  • LadyGagaXmasTree.png
  • Chevy Chase
  • ChevyChaseXmasTree.jpg
  • Robert De Niro, Bruce Springsteen and Barack Obama
  • DeNiroBruceObamaXmasTree-thumb-500xauto-75155.jpg
  • ObamaXmasTree.jpg
  • ZeldaFScottXmasTree.jpg
  • F. Scott, Zelda and Scottie Fitzgerald

• TinaFeyXmasTree.jpg
  • Tina Fey
  • SnoopXmasTree-thumb-500xauto-75195.jpg
  • Snoop Dogg
  • JFKJackieXmasTree.jpg
The Beach Boys

• BeachBoysXmasTree.jpg

• Al Pacino
  • AlPacinoXmasTree.jpg
  • ElvisXmasTree.jpg
  • HeidiMontagSpencerXmasTree.jpg
  • Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag
  • LiberaceXmasTree.jpg
  • Liberace
  • LouReedJohnCale.jpg
  • Lou Reed and John Cale
  • WinonaRyderDianneWiestXmasTree.jpg
  • Dianne Wiest and Winona Ryder
  • JohnWatersXmasTree.jpg
  • John Waters
  • MariahCareyXmasTree-thumb-500xauto-75177.jpg
  • CharlieBrownXmasTree.jpg
  • Charlie Brown
  • JayneMansfieldXmasTree.jpg
  • Jayne Mansfield
  • FrankSinatraXmasTree.jpg
  • Frank Sinatra
  • AshtonKutcherXmasTree.jpg
  • Ashton Kutcher
  • RhysIfansSiennaMiller.jpg
  • Rhys Ifans and Sienna Miller
  • ScarlettJohannsonXmasTree.jpg
  • Scarlett Johansson
  • SnookiXmasTree.png
  • Snooki and her boyfriend
  • Kate Hudson
  • KateHudsonXmasTree-thumb-500xauto-75169.jpg
  • SimpsonsXmasTree.png
  • The Simpsons
  • Mindy Kaling
  • MindyKalingXmasTree.jpg
  • BritneySpearsXmasTree.png
  • Britney Spears and family

The tradition of decorating a Christmas tree can be traced back to fifteenth-century Germany when ... oh, who are we kidding? You just want to see photos of David Bowie, John Waters,Mariah Carey and other famous folks posing with their fancy Douglas Firs. So pour yourself a glass of eggnog, and enjoy this photo gallery, assembled after an unhealthy amount of intense Googling. We hope it puts you in the holiday spirit!

This story was published on Dec. 19, 2011
http://www.papermag.com/2011/12/lady_gaga_michael_jackson_john_waterschristmas_trees_celebrities.php

Definitely photoshopped, look how skinny they cropped his left leg compared to his right leg lol

Oh well, he's still adorable!

I think it's shopped. But, I'm not sure.

Given that at the time Michael didn't celebrate Christmas (I'm sure we all know that Michael started celebrating it on 1993 upon Elizabeth Taylor's nagging :p) so perhaps he wanted to wish his fans a merry Christmas without actually being around Christmassy things... Hence he took the photo at a separate location and had it photoshopped in... Just a theory, but it's possible. I haven't seen that pose or clothing from Michael before.

^^ hahaha...yeah, you Google 'Christmas Tree', and that's the standard tree that always comes up lol

Kermit!!!! :wild:

I don't understand why people are so easy to fool with those photoshopped pictures.. please do us all a favour: don't post this picture everywhere.. accept that there's no picture of Michael with a christmas tree or a christmas hat..
Merry christmas!

I dont think many are fooled many fans have seen MJs photo shoots and know where this pic came from. At Christmas many fans (including myself) photoshop Christmas Pics of Michael for backgrounds, images and videos. Most fans realise thes pics are photoshopped. Its so much fun and no harm is done. Its a Celebration of their love of Michael and Christmas. Becuase as Elizabeth Taylor said. "I can Imagine Michael without Chrismas or Christmas without Michael"

People actually thought the tree was real? Look at it...

Aside from that, Michael's first Christmas was 1993. This picture is from the Bad era.

I dont think many are fooled many fans have seen MJs photo shoots and know where this pic came from. At Christmas many fans (including myself) photoshop Christmas Pics of Michael for backgrounds, images and videos. Most fans realise thes pics are photoshopped. Its so much fun and no harm is done. Its a Celebration of their love of Michael and Christmas. Becuase as Elizabeth Taylor said. "I can Imagine Michael without Chrismas or Christmas without Michael"

I think that some christmas pictures that fans make are ok. But this one is untasteful, and the other one that is really untasteful, is the panter picture, where someone put a christmas hat on Michaels head. I think it's possible to put something together that respects Michael and is beautiful at the same time. For instance a signature with a chistmas theme. I generally don't like photoshopped pictures of MJ, he didn't ask to be pictured with a tree or a hat or a certain sentence he is "saying"..or Murray!! During the trial someone "put make-up" on a picture of Michael coming out of the courtroom.. that picture was spread across the net, with lots of people posting it, maybe without knowing that it was photoshopped.
I am mentioning this because there is currently another thread that has a photoshopped picture of MJ on the main site. A few fans, including myself already wrote that it is photoshopped, and still people go, "I can't believe this guy met MJ" so... not good.. not good
We should care about MJ and not help these tasteless pictures to be posted everywhere..

I don't understand why people are so easy to fool with those photoshopped pictures.. please do us all a favour: don't post this picture everywhere.. accept that there's no picture of Michael with a christmas tree or a christmas hat..
Merry christmas!

Well there's at least one of Michael and a Christmas tree:

firstchristmas.jpg

And one of him as Santa:
sweetmjmerrychristmasmi.jpg

Last edited:
There are many pics with Michael as Santa. And let's don't forget J5 released the complete Cristmas album with cristmas songs.
x_fc89c788.jpg
x_fb4db4f7.jpg

x_c7fab644.jpg

y_c89403ed.jpg

y_de493e62.jpg

Yeah totally photoshopped, the original photo is in the year calender 1989, I still have it somewhere LOL

Back