An album of unreleased songs and demos

HIStory

Proud Member
If you had a chance to make an album of Michael's known unreleased songs and demos, which songs would you pick for your selection?

By unreleased I mean those which didn't appear on either of his 7 studio albums. So you can use songs which appeared for example on the Ultimate Collection.

MICHAEL JACKSON - "BEHIND THE MASK"

With liner notes from Rodney Jerkins, Dr Freeze and Brad Buxer. In the booklet, each song would have a detailed description of it's conception and what it was originally recorded for, by the co-writers, producers or engineers.

The booklet would also have unseen studio session pictures of MJ and handwritten lyric sheets.

It would be released in two different versions, a standard 12 track CD and a 14 track special edition with a bigger booklet, more pictures and a bonus DVD featuring four music videos comprised of studio footage (ala All In Your Name video) and a documentary featuring more unseen studio footage and an interview with the producers and engineers.

Tracklisting:

1. Escape
2. Hollywood Tonight
3. The Way You Love Me (TUC version)
4. Cheater (2001 Darkchild version)
5. Slave To The Rhythm
6. Behind The Mask
7. Another Day
8. We've Had Enough
9. Blue Ganster
10. Best of Joy
11. A Place With No Name
12. Much Too Soon

Bonus Tracks:
13. Monkey Business
14. Do You Know Where Your Children Are

Last edited:
My god Matty! At least give us a chance to come up with our own lists! But no, you just had to come in and perfect it from the first reply.

Needless to say, i want Matty's album, and I want it now. :p

My god Matty! At least give us a chance to come up with our own lists! But no, you just had to come in and perfect it from the first reply.

Needless to say, i want Matty's album, and I want it now. :p

LOL.

I like to dream about these things. Especially seeing as we'll probably never get anything that decent from his crappy estate.

Back