Michael has 3 of Top 5 Spots in Best Sellers Pop Artist Biographies

Why? Joe Vogel ist two. He should be Number 1.

OK, I misunderstood it that Frank's book should be Nr 1. I'd be happier if a book focusing on Michael's music would be Nr 1 instead of a book focusing on his private life.

Frank's book is nowhere in the top of that list.

It's a very strange chart because if you click "Composers and musicians", Vogel's and Cascio's books will be the leading two. So how come the Cascio's book is missing from the "pop" short list?

And then the disappointing fact that MJ-related books are only somewhere around 50th position in the "Composers and musicians" list. Don't tell me there are 50 other musicians whose bios people are currently more interested in than MJ's. That's simply not true.

kermit.gif
and Jerma :fear: ... no comments! :fear:

It's a very strange chart because if you click "Composers and musicians", Vogel's and Cascio's books will be the leading two. So how come the Cascio's book is missing from the "pop" short list?

And then the disappointing fact that MJ-related books are only somewhere around 50th position in the "Composers and musicians" list. Don't tell me there are 50 other musicians whose bios people are currently more interested in than MJ's. That's simply not true.

I noticed that as well, but I also noticed that all the top selling biographies in the Composers and Musicians list are on Rock artists. As strange as it sounds maybe it has something to do with the music genre?

Back