My Ideas To Promote Bad 25

ADKIc3mAnX

Proud Member
Here's my list for getting Bad 25 to #1 and the singles to #1 on August 31st 2012.

As we all know Michael Jackson's estate will be celebrating the 25th anniversary of the Bad album on August 31st, 2012 by re-releasing a 25th anniversary edition of the album similar to the Thriller 25th anniversary.

Goals for the 25th anniversary of Bad:

#1 Pre-order Bad 25 as soon as it's announced (If possible multiple copies).

#2 Spread the message that Bad 25 is going to be re-released to all your friends and family members.

#3 Buy all singles from Bad 25 and the original Bad album (I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Bad, The Way You Make Me Feel, Man In The Mirror, Dirty Diana, Another Part Of Me, Smooth Criminal, Leave Me Alone, Liberian Girl) as soon as they become available so we can beat Katy Perry and once again reclaim the title for Michael Jackson as the only artist with the most singles from 1 album (At the moment they are both tied at 5).

#4 Make YouTube or Vimeo videos promoting Bad 25.

#5 Spam these messages on these social network sites:

Twitter: Everyone pre-order/buy @MichaelJackson's new album #BAD25 !

Facebook: Copy & paste this whole post.

Myspace: Copy & paste this whole post.

Google+: Copy & paste this whole post.

Remember it's extremely important to buy the album on the first week !

We have to do this. We gotta show people that the king will always be number one and that if we unite as one we can do anything.

Sweet ideas man, I hope we can beat that awful perry.

I don't think this re-release is going to be about going to #1 and having all the singles go back to #1 but I like your enthusiasm :)

^ Nor do I, but it would be so cool! I mean, instrumentals, extended mixes for IJCSLY; Liberian Girl or Speed Demon

^ Nor do I, but it would be so cool! I mean, instrumentals, extended mixes for IJCSLY; Liberian Girl or Speed Demon

I would love for them to include special mixes like extended versions, instrumentals, stripped versions of songs like Liberian Girl, Just Good Friends, I Just Can't Stop Loving You, and others on the re-release :)

^ Yes, if they do remixes, do these type of them... I'm sure I would buy all the singles beside the album. :)

@andreita2994 Nothing is sure until it's not released...

Are you sure, there will be singles as well?
I'm not 100% sure about the singles but think about it Thriller 25 has 2 singles and Bad is famous for having so many singles at #1 it was the only album to have 5 #1 singles until Katy Perry cheated her way up there so now we can reclaim this back for MJ.

I like the pre-order idea. I think I'm gonna do it too.

I will pre-order and buy mulitple copies. I really think this time the fans will be behind this 100%, It will sell very well, imo.

It would be a pretty strange idea to gear new remixes like the one son Thriller 25. Michael okayed the remixes on T25 and this makes a difference.
New remixes would be nonsense here. The focus should be on the original songs/demos and most of all the BAD tour 88 full length video (unless it leaks before).

It would be a pretty strange idea to gear new remixes like the one son Thriller 25. Michael okayed the remixes on T25 and this makes a difference.
New remixes would be nonsense here. The focus should be on the original songs/demos and most of all the BAD tour 88 full length video (unless it leaks before).
Well they will release some unreleased songs from the Bad era maybe Al Capone, Chicago 1945, Buffalo Bill, or some of the other twenty something songs that Michael wanted to release on Bad in 1987 or if we're lucky maybe Bad will be remixed with Prince.

Btw some concerts were filmed in 4K which opens the door for an interesting BluRay release. we'll see...

Back