Michael's Sign language in TDCAU

qbee

Proud Member
CAn any one read and interpret Michael's sign language in TDCAU ?

tumblr_lv6dlewmtx1r6ug3ho1_500.gif

Someone here have to know sign language. Anyone? I also think it has been discussed many times before. Can't remember the result though.

I had a few classes of sign language long time ago but sadly, it's different from country to country and my native language is Spanish.
All I know is the horns represents "love" or "I love you" in English.

It could be just a cool hand movement or something related to "love".
Coming from MJ, is probably the second :happy: but I'm not sure.

Anyway, we need someone who knows better about this.

It does not look just a simple hand movement. I do not understand, but it seems to be sign language.

I want to know too , what that particular signs mean, I do know that he did some signs in this song that mean
F... Y... .

Before this he shows a sign for God..so it could be something about God.

I didnt know he ever signed F... Y.. ? Can you Please give a Reliable Source for that?

He did do it...He did this in 3 of his videos:Scream,TDCAU and You Rock My World.You can check this by watching videos on youtube..you'll see that it's the same sign..

I read somewhere ( don"t remember where...) - that move that he does with his hand and his chin....that means - f....y...
I don"t know what is he saying before that....but I do guess it is controversial, otherwise that video would not be banned from TV.

I think it is just Michael making cool movements with his hands. He worked every part of his body when he danced. And remember how he liked to do that hand movement when he pointed with his hand? that is just Michael being Michael.

Back