Daryll748 Is In The HOTSEAT!

ginvid

Proud Member
:ciao:

What did you do growing up that got you into trouble?
When was the last time you had an amazing meal?
What’s the best/worst gift you’ve ever given/received?
What do you miss most about being a kid?
What is your first memory of being really excited?

Please don't forget to visit other member's HOTSEAT! :)

Thanks Ginvid :ciao:
WOW, such COOL questions to hit off with...

Okay... TROUBLE...
Although, I look like a 'nice' girlie... I quite have a mind of my own and that got me into trouble sometimes at school or even at work... I'm the 'stubborn' kind...
and the 'other' trouble I got into as a kid was the 'TOMBOY' stuff... I always had bruises and wounds that left scars just from cycling, skateboarding, roller skating or I had been too 'wild' on the 'play stuff' in the playground at school...

The AMAZING meal that I had was eating BREAD again after so many months of fluid food, milkshakes and even baby milk... I had a 'cervical fusion' in my neck spine and the Doc 'bruised' my 'eating tube' :blink:... That was a VICTORY for me...

Best gift given?
Mum's fave perfume, fiji

Worst gift given
?
A soap and scrub set for my grandma :doh: what do you buy for a lady of 88 right?

Best recieved gift ?

Anything Michael :wub: related... Recently, got the IMMORTAL CD from my mum.

?Worst received gift?

A sweater cause they 'expect' that you wear it too then...

Miss the most of being a kid?

I miss the long summer at 'military camp' with my grandparents... My grandfather was a 'Federal Police Officer' and since my folks had to work during summer... Okay, they had 3 weeks holiday but as a kid I had 2 months of holiday so...
It was a real 'protected' camp with only 'military' families and their kids... We had everything...
Volleyball field, swimming pool, sandbox, swings, library even a little wood where we could play...
I MISS those days of just having fun and just making sure I was back in the 'caravan' at sundown... I was FREE all day... Lunch? We had a restaurant or my grandma cooked...

First Memory of being really excited?

When Michael came to Belgium in 1988... I was 16 then... August 23, 1988 was one of the BEST days of my life... Though, I had been really a 'nuisance' the last 14 days... I could NOT eat pure out of :wild: ...

I have a HOTSEAT Question :wild: Thank you, Dam2040 :dancin:

Can I like Michael "choose 3 songs" ?

Well...

1. Childhood... I :love: Michael's spoken voice there and that theme has indeed a 'special meaning' to me :blush:

2. Is it scary/ Threatened. I am of course the 'HORROR' fanatic right...

3. the MIME segment where Michael 'talks' again about how 'creating is spiritual' ;) It is indeed...

So guys, don't be afraid to pop in here... Fire away those questions...
I'm NOT gonna say... "I did not circle that question" heehee...

:ciao: :flowers:

What is your fav Michael outfit?
What is your fave Michael "Bad" Tour moment?
What is the song that brings Michael closer to you when you hear it ?
What is your most valued Michael possession ?
What if you could own one piece of Michael's prized memorabilia what would it be ?
What is your fav movie/video/short film by Michael ?

:hysterical: I am on a roll here Daryll~Delightful :clapping::wild::agree:

Last edited:
:ciao:Hello Tink

Faveoutfit.jpg

:wild:

The very FIRST time I saw Michael LIVE in Werchter, Belgium on August 23, 1988
:woohoo:
During "Beat it" Michael just stormed the cameraman taping the concert and his nose 'literally' touched the glass... WOW, Michael's face and breath so HUGE on the Jumbotrons and the :hysterical:
thing was the next minute Michael was so 'tiny' on the Jumbotrons as he 'freaked' out the cameraman...
So, that's why you see in the Dangerous tour that Michael 'motions' the cameraman to come closer... Such a sweetheart hey...

"Fall again"
These lyrics tell PERFECTLY how I feel about Michael...
'... Every moment we spend apart is killing me inside...'
:cry:

HPIM0991.jpg

This is the Hanes T-shirt Michael 'wears'... I bought it in NY in 2001...

What if you could own one piece of Michael's prized memorabilia what would it be ?

I haven't seen the 'Julien' cataloque though as its too 'heartbreaking' to view it but I would like a life size MJ statue like the ones in Madame Tussauds... He would get the BEST spot in my house though...
or even better... I read Michael had plans to 'create' a clone robot of him... I would really love to have an MJ 'robot' ... No, not ONLY to help me with the chores but just I MISS Michael soooo much
Besides, robots can't hurt you and can't die right?

Fave Movie: The wiz and Moonwalker... Can't choose, sowwy... I know them both by heart...
Fave video: They don't care about us, Prison version... I know kind of 'violent' hey but Michael is so :heat: there.
Fave shortfilm: Thriller, Ghosts and BAD

Okay, that's a rap... THANKS for the memories...

:pray::heart: .. no Thank-you for the "Memories"..:group::heart::pray:

:ciao:Hello Tink

Faveoutfit.jpg

:wild:

The very FIRST time I saw Michael LIVE in Werchter, Belgium on August 23, 1988
:woohoo:
During "Beat it" Michael just stormed the cameraman taping the concert and his nose 'literally' touched the glass... WOW, Michael's face and breath so HUGE on the Jumbotrons and the :hysterical:
thing was the next minute Michael was so 'tiny' on the Jumbotrons as he 'freaked' out the cameraman...
So, that's why you see in the Dangerous tour that Michael 'motions' the cameraman to come closer... Such a sweetheart hey...

"Fall again"
These lyrics tell PERFECTLY how I feel about Michael...
'... Every moment we spend apart is killing me inside...'

HPIM0991.jpg

This is the Hanes T-shirt Michael 'wears'... I bought it in NY in 2001...

I haven't seen the 'Julien' cataloque though as its too 'heartbreaking' to view it but I would like a life size MJ statue like the ones in Madame Tussauds... He would get the BEST spot in my house though...
or even better... I read Michael had plans to 'create' a clone robot of him... I would really love to have an MJ 'robot' ... No, not ONLY to help me with the chores but just I MISS Michael soooo much
Besides, robots can't hurt you and can't die right?

Fave Movie: The wiz and Moonwalker... Can't choose, sowwy... I know them both by heart...
Fave video: They don't care about us, Prison version... I know kind of 'violent' hey but Michael is so :heat: there.
Fave shortfilm: Thriller, Ghosts and BAD

Okay, that's a rap... THANKS for the memories...

You're welcome, Tink :hiya:

So anyone who wants MORE memories??? Gimme a shout here and I'll take you back in time with me to the good ole' days of Michael's Magic :love:

:ciao::bow:Daryll~Delightful :hiya::clapping:

What is your Top 5 Scariest Zombie or Ghoul movies in your opinion and why ?

44266_1288225785730_1832769948_583357_852832_n.jpg

166458_179542075412464_100000700198169_436384_198406_n.jpg

polls_it_4553_855932_answer_6_xlarge.png

10961810.jpg

You're welcome, Tink :hiya:

So anyone who wants MORE memories??? Gimme a shout here and I'll take you back in time with me to the good ole' days of Michael's Magic :love:

Last edited:
Hello Daryll!

What is your favorite drink? (non alcoholic)
What is your favorite food?
What is the silliest thing you've ever done?

MJ TinkerBell;3622155 said:
:ciao::bow:Daryll~Delightful :hiya::clapping:

What is your Top 5 Scariest Zombie or Ghoul movies in your opinion and why ?

At N°5 is... Thriller and Ghosts

horror7.jpg

To some it's horror and yikes but to me it's FUN, escapism, excitement... I know the scripts of both shortfilms by :heart: I wished Michael had done more 'horror' stuff as I really 'dig' it...

At N° 4 is... Resident Evil

Horror6.jpg

I discovered this movie quite late... I thought it was just another 'violent' movie like "SAW" :blink:
but then when I was 'tied' to the sofa, my dad presented me with a movie I would like and indeed, you should have seen me... It has lots of COOL Zombies in and it kept me 'happy' for about 2 hours... heehee...

At N° 3 is... The Mist

Horror5.jpg

This made such a HUGE impression on me... I was curious 'cause it mentioned "Stephen King" so I saw that movie on the BIG screen and still whenever it's misty I think about those awful creatures that scared the HELL out of me... It's FUN though to be scared sometimes ;)

At N° 2 is... Cloverfield

Horror4.jpg

I saw that movie on the BIG screen too and I'm 'disappointed' that they 'censored' the DVD release or I guess it doesn't have the same 'scary' effect on a small screen...
This also was an "adrenalin" rush... I love these kind of movies as they pump you full of 'life juice'
The fact I don't like 'romantic' movies is I miss that 'rush', that WOW 'endorphins' feeling I get when I watch a movie like that...
I quite like the 'style' of the movie... It begins 'boring' and after 25 minutes, you just wanna run out and say BAH... Then BAM... Totally unexpected the 'mayhem' starts and I like the 'artistic' idea of a 'handheld' camera in which the movie is shot... Brings you to a whole other level of experiencing the story...

At N°1 are the 3 movies of "The Return of the living dead"

horror3.jpg

horror2.jpg

Horror1.jpg

Then finally the ULTIMATE NUMBERO UNO...

This is NOT the EEK horror stuff in my opinion... This is FUN, excitement, escapism... If I'm having a BAD day, I put these movies on and I'm soothed again... I told you I'm :tease:

Okay, I'm off to do some shopping now... We'll have to think about your 3rd question, Karom so I'll get back here ASAP...

Hello Daryll!

What is your favorite drink? (non alcoholic)
What is your favorite food?
What is the silliest thing you've ever done?

Hello Karom, thanks for your questions...

My FAVE soda's are Coke and Ice Tea... The 'regulars' ones ;)

Fave food...

I love Fries and chicken with lots of Ketchup :clapping:
I love Pasta but without 'Cow meat' :no:
I love Broccoli :clap: there is a funny anecdote to it... I read that Michael didn't like this 'vegetable' and my friend and I were gonna post in front of Michael's hotel in July 2009 with a banner reading 'WE LOVE BROCCOLI" I would have loved to see Michael's reaction to it though...

I love red peppers and carrots (for night vision) too...

I absolutely love 'cereal' ... I'm the CEREAL GIRL... I think I tried the whole range in my fave store... My fave one though is 'Special K' red fruit and 'petit dejeuner' raspberry...

I love juices... especially the red fruit ones...

I love Soya milk but ONLY the red fruit and banana ones...

I love the Almond milk, Michael drank for breakfast, that's a REAL Calorie bomb...

I love peanut butter and raspberry Jam...

I love Hovis and Harry bread without 'crusts' ... My body doesn't like 'fresh' baked bread... I think it's used to the 'above' mentioned bread...

I love blueberry Muffins but ONLY the ones I ate in NY... the ones here BLAH...

Okay, then there is my FAVE food I can ONLY buy when I'm in LONDON... :doh:
That's Ambrosis Custard... Jam filled donuts at Dunkin' Donuts at Picadilly Circus, 'pancakes' from Sainsbury's and Cheerios...

Last time, I went to LONDON, I bought 2 cereal boxes of Cheerios and a couple of tins of that delicious custard and indeed... They don't sell this here...

The silliest thing I ever done was...

It was July 1997 and I was standing behind the barriers at Michael's Carlton hotel in Knight bridge... I was so excited to see Michael that I 'jumped' over the 'hip high' barrier... Well, Michael gives you wings hey... I reached his car and I could spot his embroidered sleeve... I was pushed to the ground though by a guard but the car with Michael in it was 'so kind' to wait until I got up and then it sped away... Ah, sweet memories hey...

Hello Karom, thanks for your questions...

Anytime. :D

Fave food...

I love Fries and chicken with lots of Ketchup :clapping:
I love Pasta but without 'Cow meat' :no:
I love Broccoli :clap: there is a funny anecdote to it... I read that Michael didn't like this 'vegetable' and my friend and I were gonna post in front of Michael's hotel in July 2009 with a banner reading 'WE LOVE BROCCOLI" I would have loved to see Michael's reaction to it though...

I love red peppers and carrots (for night vision) too...

I absolutely love 'cereal' ... I'm the CEREAL GIRL... I think I tried the whole range in my fave store... My fave one though is 'Special K' red fruit and 'petit dejeuner' raspberry...

I love juices... especially the red fruit ones...

I love Soya milk but ONLY the red fruit and banana ones...

I love the Almond milk, Michael drank for breakfast, that's a REAL Calorie bomb...

I love peanut butter and raspberry Jam...

I love Hovis and Harry bread without 'crusts' ... My body doesn't like 'fresh' baked bread... I think it's used to the 'above' mentioned bread...

I love blueberry Muffins but ONLY the ones I ate in NY... the ones here BLAH...

Okay, then there is my FAVE food I can ONLY buy when I'm in LONDON... :doh:
That's Ambrosis Custard... Jam filled donuts at Dunkin' Donuts at Picadilly Circus, 'pancakes' from Sainsbury's and Cheerios...

Last time, I went to LONDON, I bought 2 cereal boxes of Cheerios and a couple of tins of that delicious custard and indeed... They don't sell this here...

Goodness gracious. :shock: I was expecting a simple answer like "spaghetti" or something. :hysterical: Now that's what I call thoroughly answering a question. I would have never been patient enough to provide you with such a complete answer. :no: So thanks for that, I guess. :lol:

The silliest thing I ever done was...

It was July 1997 and I was standing behind the barriers at Michael's Carlton hotel in Knight bridge... I was so excited to see Michael that I 'jumped' over the 'hip high' barrier... Well, Michael gives you wings hey... I reached his car and I could spot his embroidered sleeve... I was pushed to the ground though by a guard but the car with Michael in it was 'so kind' to wait until I got up and then it sped away... Ah, sweet memories hey...

Haha, I wish I would have gotten the chance to see him. :sigh:

And I have another question, exactly how many times did you see him? :D

Anytime. :D

Goodness gracious. :shock: I was expecting a simple answer like "spaghetti" or something. :hysterical: Now that's what I call thoroughly answering a question. I would have never been patient enough to provide you with such a complete answer. :no: So thanks for that, I guess. :lol:

Haha, I wish I would have gotten the chance to see him. :sigh:

And I have another question, exactly how many times did you see him? :D

Well, that's me... I'm a 'thorough' person ;) Seriously, I do things 110 % or NOT at all...

Yep, I saw Michael 13 times :blink:
See, I MISS him terrible... I HOPE one day JULY will come but I know that quack DESTROYED it :black_eye:

Anyway, I feel blessed to have all these memories though as Michael is such a wonderful person to be around with... he has that pure and love radiating aura around him... he really changes a sphere in a room... He's humble, he's sweet, he's love :wub:

Okay, the list...

1988, BAD tour Werchter... AWWW, First time :tease:
1996,Prague HIStory tour
1997,Amsterdam HIStory tour
1997,Wembley 3 times in one week HIStory Tour
1997,Ostend HIStory tour
1999,Munich & Friends

2001 London MJ day 10
2002 London Killer Thriller Party...
We missed him though at the $ony demo as we didn't think he wouldn't appear as we were gonna see him in a few hours at the Party... That was the COOLEST party I ever went to... It was my B-day the next day and I just loved to see Michael up there on the balcony for over 2 hours... Michael just being Michael... Enjoying the show, waving, eating...
Then, something 'unexpected' happened... Michael came on stage... He must have really trusted us as Michael was so close you could even 'touch' him... I couldn't believe how 'respectful' everyone was... I had seen 'mobbing' stuff and got caught up in some but then... Everyone just remained standing on there plastic 'wobbly' chairs... Michael did a wonderful speech... I felt 'connected' with Michael there... Apart from another artist that keep the" idol-fan" thingy rule... Michael considered us as family... We were his children... He was ONE of us in that moment...
2001, MSG :tease:

The LAST time I saw Michael was on another $ony demo in NY, July 6, 2002...

This is my MOST precious memory of Michael I treasure...

Michael was standing with his back to me when the open double deck bus crawled through the street...
I screamed his name... The bus was surrounded by fans wanting to touch him, give him their gifts...
Then my heart almost stopped... Michael turned around and looked me straight in the eye... I felt like I was on cloud 9...

I looked beside me and then realised... I was standing all ALONE behind that barrier... My friends were probably 'glued' to that bus and when I glanced back... Michael was still 'checking' me out... He waved at me... like to say... "Do you see me? " and I felt so LOVED in that moment... His smile was divine like the one in your siggy (Seriously, I'm ADDICTED to it ) and he strolled out so much L.O.V.E to you... All, I could do was SMILE and send my love back... I was 'speechless'... I don't even know HOW and WHEN our glance 'broke' up but when he was gone... I was glad I had the barrier in front of me as a 'lady cop' came to me 'worried' asking me if I was okay... Of course, I was more than okay... I was 'touched' by Michael's love... and it gave me wings... and each time, I MISS him... I think about this moment and FEEL loved again... Michael has such a strong CHARISMA and AURA field... I really wish he would come back though...

ah, memories hey...

Awww :boohoo: Daryll, that was beautiful. Thank you for sharing that. I never got to see him. :no: I was in my mom's belly when he last came to my country. :sigh:

:pray::heart::pray::bow::clapping::wild::agree:

Well, that's me... I'm a 'thorough' person ;) Seriously, I do things 110 % or NOT at all...

Yep, I saw Michael 13 times :blink:
See, I MISS him terrible... I HOPE one day JULY will come but I know that quack DESTROYED it :black_eye:

Anyway, I feel blessed to have all these memories though as Michael is such a wonderful person to be around with... he has that pure and love radiating aura around him... he really changes a sphere in a room... He's humble, he's sweet, he's love :wub:

Okay, the list...

1988, BAD tour Werchter... AWWW, First time :tease:
1996,Prague HIStory tour
1997,Amsterdam HIStory tour
1997,Wembley 3 times in one week HIStory Tour
1997,Ostend HIStory tour
1999,Munich & Friends

2001 London MJ day 10
2002 London Killer Thriller Party...
We missed him though at the $ony demo as we didn't think he wouldn't appear as we were gonna see him in a few hours at the Party... That was the COOLEST party I ever went to... It was my B-day the next day and I just loved to see Michael up there on the balcony for over 2 hours... Michael just being Michael... Enjoying the show, waving, eating...
Then, something 'unexpected' happened... Michael came on stage... He must have really trusted us as Michael was so close you could even 'touch' him... I couldn't believe how 'respectful' everyone was... I had seen 'mobbing' stuff and got caught up in some but then... Everyone just remained standing on there plastic 'wobbly' chairs... Michael did a wonderful speech... I felt 'connected' with Michael there... Apart from another artist that keep the" idol-fan" thingy rule... Michael considered us as family... We were his children... He was ONE of us in that moment...
2001, MSG :tease:

The LAST time I saw Michael was on another $ony demo in NY, July 6, 2002...

This is my MOST precious memory of Michael I treasure...

Michael was standing with his back to me when the open double deck bus crawled through the street...
I screamed his name... The bus was surrounded by fans wanting to touch him, give him their gifts...
Then my heart almost stopped... Michael turned around and looked me straight in the eye... I felt like I was on cloud 9...

I looked beside me and then realised... I was standing all ALONE behind that barrier... My friends were probably 'glued' to that bus and when I glanced back... Michael was still 'checking' me out... He waved at me... like to say... "Do you see me? " and I felt so LOVED in that moment... His smile was divine like the one in your siggy (Seriously, I'm ADDICTED to it ) and he strolled out so much L.O.V.E to you... All, I could do was SMILE and send my love back... I was 'speechless'... I don't even know HOW and WHEN our glance 'broke' up but when he was gone... I was glad I had the barrier in front of me as a 'lady cop' came to me 'worried' asking me if I was okay... Of course, I was more than okay... I was 'touched' by Michael's love... and it gave me wings... and each time, I MISS him... I think about this moment and FEEL loved again... Michael has such a strong CHARISMA and AURA field... I really wish he would come back though...

ah, memories hey...

Awww :boohoo: Daryll, that was beautiful. Thank you for sharing that. I never got to see him. :no: I was in my mom's belly when he last came to my country. :sigh:

awww, :better: Karom... You're here NOW hey and have I told you... I really DIG your siggy :bow:

So, I'm glad I could share these memories with you guys...

:hiya:

What's the funniest thing you ever underwent?

What's the most memorable thing someone said to you?

If you had one wish for free, what would it be?

:hiya:

Sowwy, it took awhile... I had a wonderful time in BEST with :better:friends :clap:

The funniest thing hey... It still makes me giggle :D

We were at the Renaissance Hotel in London in 2002 where Michael stayed and we were just chatting, having fun with friends, hoping to get a glimpse of Michael...

Danny Oliver, cool guy by the way, haven't seen him in ages... had bought 'tabloid' and in front of the hotel inside the gates they placed for us... he just lit the papers and a roaring fire started...

Suddenly, this HUGE red fire truck pulled over... A fire man completely in gear jumped out, opened the latter door and just with a bucket of water 'doused' out the 'burning Tabloid' ... That was such a silly thing to see...

Another Funny and silly game we played there at Michael's hotel was the gates were placed so that we wouldn't storm the gate of the hotel and bother the other guests :smilerolleyes:
but there were so many fans that we couldn't even see the gate or the entrance to Michael's hotel and brave as we were we 'moved' the radar gate and set out on our journey...
That didn't last long as one hotel security guy head for us scolding us to 'stay behind the gate'...

We obeyed him and we head back for our spot but that was 'boring'... If Michael would appear, then we would NOT see him so we dared to set out again... yep, again... We met the security guy but before he could scold us we said... "We're going behind the gate again"...

It kind of turned into a game... We strolling to the gate and the security guy 'checking' us out and even he had to smile at our 'perseverance'... When he got 'tired' of the game, he just let us stand there in front of the gate as we weren't doing anything wrong... We were NOT even acting silly... Just silently and patiently waiting for Michael... ah, the funny and silly things you do for Michael hey...

I exactly saved this on my cell phone and often I read it again... It was the HAPPIEST day of my life... June 13, 2005...

"Lieveke, Michael is onschuldig dus vrij xxx Mama"

Translated: "Darling, Michael is INNOCENT so he's FREE xxx Mum" posted on June 13, 2005 11:23 PM :woohoo:

Michael ... I want Michael back... NOT for the shows, the trips, the music...
Just Michael, the daddy, the wonderful caring person he is...
I only wanted him to be happy and save...
I MISS him every day and my heart bleeds to see his children have to grow up without him...

:cry::pray::heart::pray:

Sowwy, it took awhile... I had a wonderful time in BEST with :better:friends :clap:

The funniest thing hey... It still makes me giggle :D

We were at the Renaissance Hotel in London in 2002 where Michael stayed and we were just chatting, having fun with friends, hoping to get a glimpse of Michael...

Danny Oliver, cool guy by the way, haven't seen him in ages... had bought 'tabloid' and in front of the hotel inside the gates they placed for us... he just lit the papers and a roaring fire started...

Suddenly, this HUGE red fire truck pulled over... A fire man completely in gear jumped out, opened the latter door and just with a bucket of water 'doused' out the 'burning Tabloid' ... That was such a silly thing to see...

Another Funny and silly game we played there at Michael's hotel was the gates were placed so that we wouldn't storm the gate of the hotel and bother the other guests :smilerolleyes:
but there were so many fans that we couldn't even see the gate or the entrance to Michael's hotel and brave as we were we 'moved' the radar gate and set out on our journey...
That didn't last long as one hotel security guy head for us scolding us to 'stay behind the gate'...

We obeyed him and we head back for our spot but that was 'boring'... If Michael would appear, then we would NOT see him so we dared to set out again... yep, again... We met the security guy but before he could scold us we said... "We're going behind the gate again"...

It kind of turned into a game... We strolling to the gate and the security guy 'checking' us out and even he had to smile at our 'perseverance'... When he got 'tired' of the game, he just let us stand there in front of the gate as we weren't doing anything wrong... We were NOT even acting silly... Just silently and patiently waiting for Michael... ah, the funny and silly things you do for Michael hey...

I exactly saved this on my cell phone and often I read it again... It was the HAPPIEST day of my life... June 13, 2005...

"Lieveke, Michael is onschuldig dus vrij xxx Mama"

Translated: "Darling, Michael is INNOCENT so he's FREE xxx Mum" posted on June 13, 2005 11:23 PM :woohoo:

Michael ... I want Michael back... NOT for the shows, the trips, the music...
Just Michael, the daddy, the wonderful caring person he is...
I only wanted him to be happy and save...
I MISS him every day and my heart bleeds to see his children have to grow up without him...

Funniest thing someone has said to you? :D

:bugeyed OMG, I can't believe I forgot all about my HOTseat :blink:

Funniest thing?

:scratch: One EX-Friend claimed that Michael caused his own 'murder' and he is the ONLY one to blame :blink:

You see, the funniest things are usually the MOST ridiculous things or the MOST hurtful stuff people can blab out :sigh:

My friends usually say 'uplifting' stuff :cheeky:

Anyway, Thanks MJ Angel Tink :angel:

:ciao: Daz - Delightful :group:

Question:

Can you name 3 different examples of encounters with people that you have seen in your life that was so Michael like to you that you felt Michael's presence from them immediately :bow::dancin:

Had to 'think' over this :blush: and this is what I came up with...

Let me first 'clarify' that I have NOT met peeps with 'Michael's PRESENCE in them cause Michael's rap is so heavy that he 'exists' on his own... I have FELT Michael's PRESENCE a lot of times but then it's in a whisper, a touch, a smell...

Only 'look a likes' can make you go :blink: as they FOOL your brain that knows this image all too well but then again, it's NOT the whole package and just a 'fata morgana' as they say...

One of my dear friends, Julie... who lives in my town too... is really "Michael like" too though when you see her... You wouldn't spot it at first sight but that's the gem in it... She's of course a Michael's child :D and she's part of a choir... She really has a beautiful voice... I went to a concert of 'The Bare Necessities' hence the name of the choir and it really moved me to tears of joy... I wish we could meet up more but we are so busy shining that we 'lack' the time 'socializing' with one and other... Besides, she has a full time job too...

Second encounter in the REAL world happened when I went to the reception following the concert and Julie took me with her to meet some of her choir buddies... ONE stood out to be "Michael like" ...

He left such a HUGE impression on me cause he seemed only in his 20's and he was 'obsessed' with Classical music... He devoted all his time in studying the different instruments in classical pieces and I could have listened hours to his plea of how music is created and he just sang lines of the top of his head...

The funny thing is I don't even know if he's an MJ fan but the fire and passion I saw in him really made me 'gawk'...

As Michael would say... There was something so different and so unique about him...
I didn't realize that Boys like that really existed except for my dad and Gaz :blush: Maybe, I always 'bumped' into the wrong crowd :smilerolleyes:

I sadly don't have another encounter in the REAL world though cause "Michael like" peeps are RARE... Maybe, a third one that still hurts cause EGO killed his talent... HUH... That's why he lost that "Michael like" ability...

My ex -dance teacher used to be really "Michael like" too as he was really gifted in dancing... I loved to see him just creating dance moves from the top of his head like he became ONE with the music... You could just feel the sparkles hitting your body and energizing you with so much faith and Inspiration... he was a sweetheart for awhile and I'd be a fool not to confess that I miss him still but he has turned another corner :no:

Okay enough :cry:,

Anyway, On line I met a few "Michael like" people too that are DEAR friends of mine like Qbee, Gaz and You, Tink... You guys SHINE and are able to pump dignity, courage and Happiness back into you.. I owe my life to you guys :blush:

Hey Daryll.

I thought I also ask you some questions. :D

What language is spoken the most in your country?

Would you rather sing everything you say, or dance every time you move?

If you could be famous, what would you like to be famous for?

Hey Daryll.

I thought I also ask you some questions. :D

What language is spoken the most in your country?

Would you rather sing everything you say, or dance every time you move?

If you could be famous, what would you like to be famous for?

Hey Julia :ciao:

Thanks for the questions :clap:

In my country, Dutch and French are the most spoken languages :smilerolleyes:
I only speak Dutch... Well, "West Vlaams" exactly which is a 'dialect' in tha Flanders, the place where I live and Dutch people find it 'intriguing' and 'funny'.
Though I prefer English :cheeky: which has a 'richer' vocabulary though...

2nd question is a bit 'tricky' for me... I used to dance all the time... I was even in a dance group but since I hurt my spine badly somehow... I 'should' stick with the singing instead :doh:

Famous? Nope, I don't like to 'feed' my EGO... I'd like to be known and remembered as someone that brought sunshine to people's lives... Helped them HEAL and bring them JOY and PEACE... I HOPE I'm doing this already... :blush:

Back