O2 Arena sitting plan - which seats are best?

abigaillovesmj

Guests
I thought it would be nice if we had a thread for people going to see the Cirque at the O2 to share where they are sitting and talk about what seat is good and what's the view and such.

Has anyone ever been to the O2? please post pictures of where you sat and share stories of how good the view was.

I have tickets to bloc 107 row d and also block 106 row w

which is better?

I saw in some pictures that there are computers in front of blocks 107-106 and i'm concerned that row d is a good view to see the computers but not the show.

Unfortunately I haven't been there before but I think that there many good seats at the O2, but it does depend on the show you're seeing.
For example, with the runway layout that Cirque are using I would rather not be in C1 because it is positioned behind the action that happens at the end of the runway and so low down that you might not see all the action on stage. It's personal preference but I think seats in Block 110 might be the best. My seats are near the front of Block 111 which itself is slightly behind the front of the runway but they are raised higher so you can see the full stage. those were the only seats (other than C1) that were being displated when I searched on Ticketmaster so I made my choice - C1 or Block 111. I'm happy with my choice, but I'm sure others will disagree.
If the computer equipment isn't in the way Block 106 and 107 should give you a view of the whole show and from what I've heard they're not as far away from the stage as you might think.

Our tickets are block 111 row B, I think that will be a great view as it's raised and at the side so you will be able to see all the action that happens. I've been to the o2 once, I sat in block 110, to be honest there aren't really any bad seats in the house as it's such a well put together arena.

I haven't been since before June 09 and swore I never would again. I guess this is worth breaking that promise for, even though the thought of it breaks my heart right now.

I have 111 row M, on the side furthest from the stage. I heard that stage comes out into the arena and quite a lot of the action happens there, so people who pay for front row might have to watch a lot of the show from behind!

I had a load of seats for 111 for TII as I figured it as the best block then too.. :(

I have 111 row M, on the side furthest from the stage. I heard that stage comes out into the arena and quite a lot of the action happens there, so people who pay for front row might have to watch a lot of the show from behind!

I had a load of seats for 111 for TII as I figured it as the best block then too.. :(

You're lucky.
My Block111 tickets are at the other end of the block (nearest the stage) and so I will be positioned slightly behind the 'peninsular'. You should be just in front.

That's what I'm hoping. My original tickets were 111 row X, near stage side seats 355-357. Which was eerily close to my TII tickets.

Back