You can walk in high heels too :D

Lucilla

Proud Member
This is for the girls who think they could never walk in high heels or stilettos.

It's all about practice :D

[youtube]usrs6cm2vQg&feature=related[/youtube]
The girl in the blue dress made me lol :lol:

[youtube]vHTNldZ9z4c&feature=related[/youtube]

LOL! My issue is that my feet hurt too much! :lol:

LOL! My issue is that my feet hurt too much! :lol:
haha, after 4 or 6 hours it's normal.

I can walk if they are not too high. My feet hurt as well. I'm a tennis shoe person. I like confy, lol
lol, I used to think like that. I used to wear only flats and tennis shoes but I learned to use high heels a few years ago. They make you look completely different, in a positive way. :happy:

haha, after 4 or 6 hours it's normal. lol, I used to think like that. I used to wear only flats and tennis shoes but I learned to use high heels a few years ago. They make you look completely different, in a positive way. :happy:
I bought a pair of suede stilettos, but with a thicker heel...I wore them for about 6 hours and they didn't bothr me at all...the arch was HIGH but I think the key was the thicker heel, more support...they looked super hot :D

I bought a pair of suede stilettos, but with a thicker heel...I wore them for about 6 hours and they didn't bothr me at all...the arch was HIGH but I think the key was the thicker heel, more support...they looked super hot :D
I love stilettos with thicker heels, they're always more comfy and they super cute too :)

LOL.Thanks its a great lesson for my best friend.She has her birthday today and its the first time she wearing high heels.She needs these lessons :)

I could never understood how women can walk in them. I remember quite a few times trying high heels on. I couldn't even stand up without wanting to fall. So I don't think I can ever walk in them. Or even run in them like I have some women do on tv. I am more comfortable in sneakers. And flat slip on shoes like my slippers and black loafers.

210613720043786108_6v9KIp1E_b.jpg

I cant walk in high heels anyway cuz they dont make high heels in my size lol

Oh, I love me some high heels! Even though I'm not sure if I walk correctly, they just make me feel good (even if they do hurt a LOT after a night out, but the feeling afterwards is heavenly, lol)

I love high heels :) I made custom made my own insole, and it helps me a lot to walk easily :)

Back