Which Mobile device is the BEST?

Daryll748

Proud Member
Hey :ciao:

I think I never posted here before but I just had a question for here?

I've been drooling at the I pads and PC 'android' tablets in the store lately...
When I get a job :doh: I would like to save for a 'mobile device' so I can have MJJCommunity and MJJC Blog 'on the go' so I can keep up during 'lunch hour' ;)

NOW, my query is for which one should I save?

A PC tablet with 'Android' , An I Pad or are there any more 'mobile devices' to enjoy MJJCommunity 'on the go' ?

Of course, this is still 'wishful' thinking but what 'you think will be the BEST buy? REALLY WORTH THE $$$ I would have to pay?

Thanks for any 'tech' advice on this...

I would vote iPad, I'm in love with mine, I've got thousands of pictures of Michael on it, MJJC on the go... What more could anyone ask for?? :)

I don't have experience with Android tablets. I have an iPad myself and I like it. It's a good mini pc. The only thing I really hate from Apple is their lack of flash support.

Thanks sweeties ;)
So, its SAVING for an iPad then :scratch:

Would love to have MJJCommunity and my MJJCBlog 'on the go' though...

I'm sure they are great but ipads are just too expensive. If you can afford one then go for it. But when I get a tablet (not sure when) it will be an Android. I have an Android phone and it works great for me so I'm pretty sure an Android tablet will be good enough.

Last edited:
Thanks Suzynyc :hiya:

Well, lets see what this year brings and how far the 'budget' stretches hey... I always say, you should have dreams and wishes hey :cheeky:

Not to lecture anybody on anything, just wanted to give Daryll all the cards in hand before she buys anything. I myself have an Iphone, bought before that article was published.

[h=1]In China, Human Costs Are Built Into an iPad[/h]http://www.nytimes.com/2012/01/26/business/ieconomy-apples-ipad-and-the-human-costs-for-workers-in-china.html?pagewanted=all

I guess the situation is pretty much the same whatever the brand anyway. :( I dont know, I think people should know. So Daryll, it's just info, no judgment.

xoxo

Thanks Ben ;)

I think for NOW... its gonna be a WET dream though I've seen the 'android' thingy of my dreams :blush:

Hello Dam ;)

This ONE had me 'drooling' :woohoo:
I know what BRAND it is... I just don't have any luck with other brands, okay ;)

Share your content easily
  • The Sony S1 tablet PC is ergonomically designed , making it perfectly in the hand and the weight is moved closer to your palm. It feels lighter and more comfortable when you read something or watch while you're on. The unique design also provides amore natural angle for typing and scrolling when you sit.
  • The refraction between the LCD screen technology and management, provides the TruBlack ™ panel of the Sony S1 vivid colors and amazing image quality that you'll be amazed.
  • This Sony S1 tablet PC is designed to multitask to perform, such as surfing the Internet, connecting with friends or listen to music while you are typing in the meantime the great keys of the full keyboard on the screen.
  • With the latest software from Sony allows you to quickly surf the Internet and offers a surprisingly sensitive touch screen and an intuitive user interface.
  • Control your TV, Blu-ray Disc ™ player, stereo system and even the cable box from your Sony S1. The built-in universal infrared remote control is compatible with any brand, so you can change the channel or the volume of your entire entertainment system change from one screen.
  • Use the built-in DLNA media apps and your home network and play your personal videos, music clips or photos on home entertainment.
  • The Sony S1 tablet PC for the first PlayStation certified tablet ever. This means that gives you the popular PlayStation ® games you play.
  • The fine user experience of the Sony standard S1 with the Android 3.1 operating system can now be improved with an upgrade to Android 3.2.
  • Browse through thousands of Android apps on the Internet and download them within seconds.
  • Tap the screen of the Sony S1, go to the Reader Store and choose from over 2.4 million novels , nonfiction books, comics and magazines or surf and download more than two million free titles on Google Books...

Daryll748;3600404 said:
Hello Dam ;)

This ONE had me 'drooling' :woohoo:
I know what BRAND it is... I just don't have any luck with other brands, okay ;)

Share your content easily
  • The Sony S1 tablet PC is ergonomically designed , making it perfectly in the hand and the weight is moved closer to your palm. It feels lighter and more comfortable when you read something or watch while you're on. The unique design also provides amore natural angle for typing and scrolling when you sit.
  • The refraction between the LCD screen technology and management, provides the TruBlack ™ panel of the Sony S1 vivid colors and amazing image quality that you'll be amazed.
  • This Sony S1 tablet PC is designed to multitask to perform, such as surfing the Internet, connecting with friends or listen to music while you are typing in the meantime the great keys of the full keyboard on the screen.
  • With the latest software from Sony allows you to quickly surf the Internet and offers a surprisingly sensitive touch screen and an intuitive user interface.
  • Control your TV, Blu-ray Disc ™ player, stereo system and even the cable box from your Sony S1. The built-in universal infrared remote control is compatible with any brand, so you can change the channel or the volume of your entire entertainment system change from one screen.
  • Use the built-in DLNA media apps and your home network and play your personal videos, music clips or photos on home entertainment.
  • The Sony S1 tablet PC for the first PlayStation certified tablet ever. This means that gives you the popular PlayStation ® games you play.
  • The fine user experience of the Sony standard S1 with the Android 3.1 operating system can now be improved with an upgrade to Android 3.2.
  • Browse through thousands of Android apps on the Internet and download them within seconds.
  • Tap the screen of the Sony S1, go to the Reader Store and choose from over 2.4 million novels , nonfiction books, comics and magazines or surf and download more than two million free titles on Google Books...

That.. pretty sums up most of it... I've never had a problem with any of my Android phones or stuff, so i would go with that. but then again its your choice! :)

Ahh, I know the one. If you do go with it, it'd be a great choice ;)

I'm that close to finally getting a tablet... So, I think it's gonna be the Sony Xperia tablet though :cheeky:
WHY? It has Google Chrome, You tube, walkman, E-reader, evernote, scrapbook, GPS and MOST of all it has a SD card slot...

An I pad is APPLE and NOT compatible with my Windows 'writing' laptop :(

I know, I've seen MJJC :heart: looking FAB on the I Pad 2 in the store but....

I was really GUTTED in my 'research' to...

WHY the HELL doesn't it have an USB or even a SD card slot????
How you can save piccies???
How can I upload my book to the publisher then????
It doesn't even have WORD but something that 'resembled' it????

It's
:tease:

I have an iPad and it works awesome with everything. It's like a laptop, but more versatile. Although it lacks SD card support & flash support, but not to the point I don't enjoy it. It's pretty pricey, but IMO its worth it.

I don't like ipads or tablets but I love androids and although I have an 'outdated' one (LG optimus 3D) it works great for me and I can always check MJJC or anything else :D I know the size (smaller text etc) can be a con but I have no problem with that. If I had to change my current phone for a newer one it'll definitely be Samsung Slll, it's such a lightweight phone and so efficient, versatile, fast and modern. You can check and work on everything there, just like a laptop but on the go. Any good android is like that. The S3 is not too big or small just the right size. So yeah Darryll it's up to what you like and what feels more comfortable to you :ciao:

Last edited:
I have the Kindle Fire HD. I originally wanted to get an Apple iPad. But after seeing how much they have cost. I settle for the Kindle instead. And I just totally L.O.V.E. my Kindle. I am on it right now. I still would like to get an iPad. But then I say who needs an iPad. When a Kindle can do the almost the same thing that an iPad can do but even better. And it is cheaper than an iPad.

When a Kindle can do the almost the same thing that an iPad can do but even better.

24b6zk4.gif

I went with the best of both worlds. I have an iPad 4,and a Samsung Galaxy Android tablet. Both are very good for what I use them for.

Although I do have to say that typing on a laptop or desktop is a lot better than typing on a tablet. I don't like typing on the screen, haven't gotten used to that.

And the iPad is pretty compatible with a Windows computer. I don't understand the Apple hate. I also have a Mac, and never have had issues with Apple.

I have an iPad mini from my school and its very useful school work and also for relaxing and such.

The iOS system is easy to use and understand as well.

I have an iPhone 6 too, its good. Battery life is good and the camera can take some good pictures.

I would recommend both of these :)

Back