Irish Fans? :)

Bella92

Proud Member
Just wondering if there is some irish fans around here!? :D i have only seen a couple.
I would love to get to know the fans from Ireland!! :yes:
So post here!! :D

Hey Bella,

This thread seems to be very bare!!, anyway, limerick here!!!

Just wondering if there is some irish fans around here!? :D i have only seen a couple.

I am here too. I come from Co. Meath. Theres a few of us knocking about. :)

Hi count me in :). I live in the UK, live in Manchester, but come from N.Ireland. Hello and pleased to meet
many Irish fans on here. My name is Andrea btw. I have lived in Manchester since around 1997/98. I'm well
travelled lol. I lived/worked in Brooklyn, NY as an aupair in 1994 for a year and was best time of my life :).
Then shortly after that, i looked after a child in Belgium, i wasn't keen on Brussels tho, back then wasn't all
that much to do. I met up with some of the other nannies whilst in Belgium and most of them in their spare
time, just hung out in bars and drank themselves silly. But they were the good ole times lol. I really love it
in England, i have really settled over here and can never see me settling in Ireland again, but i will never
forget my roots, ever, am proud of my heritage. I have a 10 yr old daughter and am now single. I split from
her father in Dec 2009. We were together for 11 yr's, but she still sees her dad and we are on good terms
but that's as far it is goes. I have moved on from him along time ago. He now has himself a Thai lady.

My name is Nigel and living in limerick. Not many MJ fans around these parts from what I've gathered in my 26 years. Hope to talk to he all!

I missed this! :(

oh no what a pity you missed so much especially seeing Michaels clothes up close. but dont worry Michael Bush will return again in January for a book signing and maybe you might get to meet him then :)

Hi guys/gals,I'm from the north,looks like this thread may have died but I'll say hello anyway.

Pity I can't make it to Dublin for the Off the Wall doc,would have been good to see it there.

I am primarily of Irish descent, but not actually living there. My family background is Irish Roman Catholic made up of ancestors who came to Canterbury New Zealand in the 1860s and 1870s. They came from County Clare, County Galway, Dublin and Antrim.

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Enjoy the day guys :) Beautiful country you have and awesome people you are. Blessings to you!
n-SHAMROCK-SHAKE-628x314.jpg

Back