From MJ Estate: IMMORTAL World Tour is the #1 tour in America.

ivy

Proud Member
Great News! Michael Jackson The IMMORTAL World Tour is the #1 tour in America and has been since the show’s US premiere in Las Vegas last December, according to Pollstar magazine, the concert tour industry’s leading trade publication. The show is breaking box office records: Over the weekend in Miami, IMMORTAL was sold out three nights in a row and set a new record as the top grossing 3-day run in the history of the American Airlines Arena. Fans around the country have been tremendously supportive, and what’s more, the show’s incredible musical performances, choreography and visuals have drawn new fans to Michael’s music and legacy. It’s the biggest, most successful tour in the country! This is just what Michael would have wanted and deserves. Michael has always been and will always be the Biggest Star in the World thanks to his fans!

Re: Statement from MJ Estate: IMMORTAL World Tour is the #1 tour in America.

STILL BREAKING RECORDS!

I will love him always!

(Thanks for posting.)

Great news !! Yes as long as MJ fans can breath Michael Jackson will continue breaking records :)

Hi, my name is passionmysteryinnocence, i am new here. I went to the "Michael J ackson The Immortal" world tour by Cirque du Soleil. I did not get the best seating i would have liked, but i must say the fan turn out was incredable. You guys were nice to talk to at the concert.

I don't think they have seen anything yet! When this show hits Europe and Asia the amount of MJ love will stun people! So proud of Michael:wub:

ivy;3607788 said:
Great News! Michael Jackson The IMMORTAL World Tour is the #1 tour in America and has been since the show’s US premiere in Las Vegas last December, according to Pollstar magazine, the concert tour industry’s leading trade publication. The show is breaking box office records: Over the weekend in Miami, IMMORTAL was sold out three nights in a row and set a new record as the top grossing 3-day run in the history of the American Airlines Arena. Fans around the country have been tremendously supportive, and what’s more, the show’s incredible musical performances, choreography and visuals have drawn new fans to Michael’s music and legacy. It’s the biggest, most successful tour in the country! This is just what Michael would have wanted and deserves. Michael has always been and will always be the Biggest Star in the World thanks to his fans!

Got that right!

Great news and congratulations to all those who continue to make this tour a commercial and artistic success! Michael would be proud!:clapping:

Even beyond the Grave Michael is still the biggest touring act in the world! Now imagine for TII would have been!

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

Long Live The King!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bow::bow::bow:

A big thank you to the Immortal cast and crew for putting this amazing show together and for honoring Michael's legacy like this!!!!

Congratulations!! The show is amazing...well deserved success.

Thank you to MJ! Thank you to the estate. Thank you Cirque.

But where is this from??

Do you have a source or a link or something?

2509_1396.jpg

Just incredible ..according to the LA times it has sold over 1million tickets in North america alone and probably has grossed close to $200million and they keep adding dates....it will be heading to europe after north america for a 6month run ..and then asia
its rumored to run until 2014

Just incredible ..according to the LA times it has sold over 1million tickets in North america alone and probably has grossed close to $200million and they keep adding dates....it will be heading to europe after north america for a 6month run ..and then asia
its rumored to run until 2014

wow... crazy amount and they will cut the profits between Cirque and the Estate... good job estate! Keep the estate GROW!!

What great news! Michael's still moonwalking all over competition :D

Cirque CEO Daniel Lamarre discussed the cirque shows, including Immortal. I only pasted below the bits on Immortal. Lamarre seems to say the touring show might come back again after their overseas' dates.

You can read more here: http://www.vegasdeluxe.com/blogs/lu...s-daniel-lamarre-talks-elvis-jackson-3d-movi/

CIRQUE’S DANIEL LAMARRE TALKS ELVIS, JACKSON, 3D MOVIE AND ‘MYSTERE’

The new Michael Jackson Cirque show set to open May 13, 2013, at Mandalay Bay is “on schedule and on target.” He confirmed that construction on the newly designed theater there is underway, and the reconfiguration will give them 200 additional seats for each performance. (“The Lion King” seated 1,600, so it will be 1,800 for M.J.’s show.)
“It will definitely be far more of a theatrical experience than our Michael Jackson touring rock concert show, which has become the No. 1 box office show in the world every week of this New Year,” he added.

MICHAEL JACKSON UPDATES
Meantime, the newest Cirque show to open in Las Vegas will be the Michael Jackson permanent spectacular at Mandalay Bay. “We are in full construction mode now,“ Daniel said. “The theater is being renovated, and the equipment is being redesigned. It is all set for Mandalay Bay -- there’s no chance of the show going anywhere else in Vegas. We are on target and on schedule for the May 13 opening next year.
“The big difference between the touring show and the new permanent show is that this one will be much more theatrical. The month residency of the touring show in Mandalay Bay helped us tweak it. It’s even better now than when you saw it here. It has been No. 1 on the Pollstar box office rankings since the New Year began. It will remain in North America until the fall.

“We then go to Europe for six months. We’d marked London for six dates, but they sold out immediately just to Cirque club members. We’re looking to add at least three more shows there. It’s a stampede in Asia with the promoters there, so we’re now putting that part of the plan into place.
“A show of this kind would normally run two years, and now we’re looking at three, maybe four years. Many cities here in North America were sold out, so we would like the show to come back for repeat dates -- but not on this side of the country because we don’t want to cannibalize the new Mandalay show.”

Last edited:
i'm so glad i watch this (altough Very bad seatS)...and i'm so glad i moved to las vegas, where the permanent show will be...although don't know what to do with the ticket i bought (like a year ago) for april 3 madison square garden in new york.....

i'm so glad i watch this (altough Very bad seatS)...and i'm so glad i moved to las vegas, where the permanent show will be...although don't know what to do with the ticket i bought (like a year ago) for april 3 madison square garden in new york.....

well, you can try to sell it (ebay, craiglist, mj forum) -

Back