Hello from Germany :)

LadyMichael

Proud Member
Hello out there! :)

I'm "new" and I wanted to introduce myself a little. :)

My name is Tanja, I'm 24 years old and I live in a little village in Germany.
The first time I saw Michael was in 1995. He performed his "Earth Song" (and Dangerous) at the german TV-Show "Wetten dass...?". I was just 8 years old back then but I still can remember his performance. I was really impressed back then but I was also a little afraid that he would fall down from this hydraulic ramp. :-D

Well...I lost sight of him again cause I was young, noone in my family heared Michael but I still could remember this performance. In 1999 he came back to "Wetten dass...?" to announce his "MJ and friends" concerts and again I saw him there. The audiance was screaming and TV host Thomas Gottschalk had a hard time talking to Michael. :-D

Somehow it was an "on and off" relationship with Michael. I loved some of his songs (especially Earth Song...to this day this song means a lot to me) and I was so happy when in 2005 the jury's verdict was "not guilty" cause I just knew somehow that he hadn't done this horrible things.

And then came Junge 25th. It was late here in Germany. Almost midnight. I was chatting with some friends and suddenly one of them said that Michael Jackson had died. My first thought was "Yeah sure" but then it was clear that he had REALLY died and it was like "What the hell?" I just couldn't believe it. Michael Jackson couldn't be dead because he was always there and he is Michael Jackson! No...he could not be dead! But he was and it changed my whole life instantly.

My family still thinks that I'm totally crazy. But they don't know what I know and what I've learned in the last three years. I met new friends (because my old friends just couldn't understand what was going on with me) and I discovered a man who makes me love him more and more every single day. Still it's hard to believe that the man I saw 17 years ago, the man who impressed me so much as a child back then isn't here anymore. It's like I lost a friend. I wasn't a fan before he died but he was somehow always there in my life and I miss him so much every day...

Hello lady Michael ;)
What a :heart: post...

Thanks for 'recapping' that beautiful memory of Michael during Wetten dass in 1999... Michael :love: was so cute and naughty... He only had eyes for us, the fans... Such a sweet man that I MISS every day still :(

Welcome to the MJ family... I'm Daryll :tease:

Hi Tanja, welcome to MJJC. I'm "dewey" from Florida. It'll be AWESOME sharing Michael with you. {Love your username.} :cheeky:

Back