David Walgren Appointed L.A. Superior Court Judge [Update] Debra Brazil appointed Judge

KingMikeJ

Proud Member
CONRAD MURRAY PROSECUTOR
Next Move -- Judge

0316-david-walgren-conrad-murray-ex.jpg

File under "Nothing succeeds like success."

David Walgren, the L.A. County Deputy District Attorney who put away Dr. Conrad Murray ... has thrown his hat in the ring to become an L.A. County Superior Court judge.

Walgren -- who is considered one of the best prosecutors in L.A. County -- has submitted an application to the Governor's office.

Sources connected with the process tell TMZ ... Walgren's application is being taken "very seriously."

If you place a bet that Governor Jerry Brown will send Walgren shopping for a black robe, your money is probably safe.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/03/19/conrad-murray-prosecutor-running-for-judge/#.T2cLrBFUy8B

Re: David Walgren Submits Application to be L.A. County Superior Court Judge

Go David!!!!

This man should be Pastor's vice president. At the UN.

I hope he is successful. He deserves it. He worked so hard to get to where he is today and after he what he did for Michael I am praying he gets it

Good Luck David! I think he will do a good job!

Wishing him all the luck in the world.

Intresting. is it a waste though? he should be a D.A. pretty young to be a judge?

Good Luck David!! and,,Thank You for what you did for Michael..you truly cared.

Good for him! He certainly deserves this.

I have a feeling that DA Cooley got to him lol
Maybe David feels that he have no future with Cooley as a boss and decided to try another posibility. Anyway I wish him luck!

Intresting. is it a waste though? he should be a D.A. pretty young to be a judge?

Yes, i agree. Actually i was all ready to campaign (from overseas) for a walgren for pres 2016. He's got the looks, charisma, the brains. Just needs to sort the vision thing out and i'm sure he'd be a shoe-in.

I think this was already in the works.

If you remember when this case was assigned to Pastor he disclosed that he had written a recommendation letter for Walgren to become a judge.

Im so proud - He is like Mj fam one of our own - Walgren would make a great Judge. he is very wise, fair and knowledgable

I think he would make a great judge.

I think this was already in the works.

If you remember when this case was assigned to Pastor he disclosed that he had written a recommendation letter for Walgren to become a judge.

That was nice of judge pastor to do that recommendation letter :) i reckon mr walgren will be a fantastic judge

Let it happen let it happen!!! :woohoo: Then in twenty years or so when he's finally hot and wearing a sexy black robe I can finally jump on your bandwagon of crushing/adoration. Until then, I really can't look at him that way. =p

Go for it Walgren! He makes one fine hot ass judge
And thanks to judge Michael Pastor
Not only will he put up a recommendation letter
he's been a source of inspiration to him

Well he deserves it. The way he took care with Michael's case, presented the evidence, and defended him shows that as a judge he would take his role very very seriously indeed. Good luck David!!!

^Yes, I think he's got good character and a good head on his shoulders, and would make a good judge. There are too many rude and awful, arrogant judges in the world (Judge Pastor being one of the few good/humble ones I've seen), we need to balance the scales, so to speak.

Go WALGREN!!! I love you.

I'll forever be thankful to Walgren for giving Michael back his dignity, and fighting for him to prove that it was a homicide. I know that it was his job, and probably his biggest case, but still by fighting Murray into jail, he gave Michael what the media had taken away from him.

:clapping:

He's appointed as a judge

Governor Edmund G. Brown Jr. today announced the appointments of Debra A. Cole, Halim Dhanidina, Peter A. Hernandez, Bruce G. Iwasaki, H. Clay Jacke II, Virginia Keeny, David B. Walgren and Jeffrey K. Winikow to judgeships in the Los Angeles County Superior Court.

David B. Walgren, 43, of Calabasas, has served as a deputy district attorney in the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office since 1996. He earned a Juris Doctorate degree from the University of California, Davis School of Law and a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of California, Los Angeles. He fills the vacancy created by the conversion of a court commissioner position. Walgren is a Democrat.

http://www.imperialvalleynews.com/i...ts-eight-to-los-angeles-county-superior-court

Re: Update: David Walgren Appointed to be L.A. County Superior Court Judge

That's great! I am sure he will make a great judge and I will always remember how he stood up Michael. I know that is his job but I felt he cared.

Back