Prayers For Maria João Silva Mother ..... Send Her Family A Major L.O.V.E Hug <3 March 20th, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

MJ TinkerBell

Proud Member
Where Michael IS..Is where you will find Me <3
Country
Canada
:angel: Prayers For Maria João Silva Mother :pray:... Send Her Family A Major L.O.V.E Hug .. :pray: March 20th, 2012

michael786_0.jpg

Progress Report 1#:pray::heart::pray:

MJ+1993+concert+praying.jpg

Oh My...please,my friends, pray for my Mom...we are just waiting for an ambulance to go to Lisbon,to the hospital,because she needs special care,and in my town,the hospital dosen't have it.
All i know so far,is that she will be monitored for 24 hours,and make an MRI to see if the aneurism grew.
Don't know when i will be back to my town.Hopefully i will be home late Sunday or early Monday...but all depends on how Mom spends the night,and the result of the exam she will make.
Thank you so much for listening and caring.I'll update when i'm home.
God Bless you all.

angel_pray.jpg

Progress Report 2#:pray::heart::pray:

It is with my heart heavy,that i have to say that the results of the exams my mom made this past week end,reveal that she needs urgent heart surgery.
we will go this friday to the hospital again,because my mom will make a more complete exam to her heart,and on monday the 26th,we will return to know the result of the exams,and schedulle the surgery.
I just arrived,some hours ago,and both me and my mom are very tired,emotionally speaking.
I can't thank you enough for all the love and prayers.
God bless you all my dear friends!

MJ+2012+Michael+praying+1.jpg

michaeljacksonphotos1992prayingforpeacese1810a.jpg

For Maria and for Mom

praying_hands_opt1.jpg

Last edited:
I just read her thread. I am not sure of where her mom's condition is at, right now..but i will say this..with how sick her mother is, she is lucky to have made it this far and is still alive. so I think we should all be thankful for that.

I do not always believe in prayer, but I do believe faith in a higher power, like god, helps heal and sends positive vibes one's way..so I do have faith for her, sending good vibes her way. they need it. HUGS!!

How kind of you Tink :wub:

I have Maria and her mum in my thoughts and prayers too... Wish her :angel: is watching over her...

Take care, Maria and a lot of strength and courage for Maria's mum... You're :heart: d Just remember that, Hun :D

Maria, you and your mom are in my prayers.

Dear Sweet Maria...your so brave...I continue to send prayers to you and your mom...you will be ok.,..you are so stong. love and hugs. xoxo

oh wow...i just came across this thread and i don't have words to describe how i am feeling.I'm in tears...but this time its happy tears.
I knew i was loved here,i had no idea i was so much loved.
Think,how can i ever thank you my friend?how can i thank you?i'll never forget this.
Pacemiodolcecuore,thank you so much for your love.It' very much apreciated.HUGS
MJZPrincess1982,i will reply to your pm,and to your post in my thread.In here i just want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the support and strengh.HUGS
Romi my sweetie,tight tender hugs...thank you so so much for everything.
Daryll,i don't know if my guardian Angel is taking care of me,but with friends like the ones i have here,like you,i believe i am somehow protected.thank you so much for your continuing love and prayers.HUGS
Rhilo,thank you so much for your prayers and support.It means so much!HUGS
Xthunderx2...i wish i was just half of the person you are...i really mean it...thank you for all the love and prayers.HUGS
Ashtanga,thank you my sweetheart.thank you so much!...tight hugs

Hey maria we all are praying for u & your mum and also sending lots of love your way

Jen dear,thank you for all the love and support.HUGS

Ashtanga...I will dear...thank you so much for all the love, and all the prayers.HUGS

Tell her she is thought of by many and in the prayers of a whole and loving MJ fan-mily and that she doesn't have to know us or who we are , all she HAS to do is understand we ARE here and we CARE for her and for you !!:pray::heart::pray:

Ashtanga hugs are the BEST :give_heart:
bearhug.sml.gif

Last edited:
Hi sending much love, light and healing to your mum and family.
Hope everything works out for her.

All the best from Andrea. xxx

Sending lots of love and prayers to you and your mother! Thinking of you. *hugs*

MJ TinkerBell;3613369 said:
Tell her she is thought of by many and in the prayers of a whole and loving MJ fan-mily and that she doesn't have to know us or who we are , all she HAS to do is understand we ARE here and we CARE for her and for you !!:pray::heart::pray:

Ashtanga hugs are the BEST :give_heart:
bearhug.sml.gif

Thinkerbell,i really can't thank you enough for everything.
I did tell my mom what you said,and she got emotional and asked me to say that what makes her feel a bit better,is the fact that she knows,that her daughter is very much loved and taken care.
Also she told me to say that she loves all the mj fan community,and that she is forever thanful for all the love and prayers.
HUGS

Andrea72,Thank you so much for the thoughts and prayers.hugs.

StaceyMJ,how good to hear from you dear.How have you been?
Thank you so much my dear friend.HUGS

Lots of love and prayers coming your way maria.. I hope you're mother is doing better :hug:

Lorraine sweetie,mom today is extremely tired because she had to go to the hospital incredible soon,to make the heart exams.
On Monday we will return there,to see what the exam says,and to shedule surgery.
Thank you so much for the love and prayers.HUGS

CarleyMJ,thank you so much dear.It's very much aprreciated.HUGS

TheSilentOne,thank you so much for your love and prayers.HUGS

Mariajoaosilva;3613892 said:
mom today is extremely tired because she had to go to the hospital incredible soon,to make the heart exams.
On Monday we will return there,to see what the exam says,and to shedule surgery.
Thank you so much for the love and prayers.HUGS
Sending hugs your way dear. :heart: Give your mom a hug for me. :heart:

Sweet Princess,give your mom a hug from me too.
Please know i am here for you as well,and thank you so much for your love and prayers.HUGS

Mariajoaosilva;3615619 said:
Sweet Princess,give your mom a hug from me too.
Please know i am here for you as well,and thank you so much for your love and prayers.HUGS

You are very welcome. :D

Paisleycuttop...thank you so much for your love and prayers.HUGS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back