Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: will.i.am talking about Michael on 'The Voice' ( new UK TV series)[MERGED]

Thanks
    Thanked 13,099 Times in 3,813 Posts

Default Re: will.i.am talking about Michael on 'The Voice' ( new UK TV series)[MERGED]

Quote Originally Posted by analogue View Post
    I remember there being an interview where Tom said that Michael visited him in his house one day (I think it may have been the Dangerous era but i'm not 100% sure) and Tom said that Michael was a lovely guy
    I found a few links Tom talking about Michael and visits
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrit...e-there-403034
    and
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...-in-shock.html

All the same, they both were funny

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubs For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,128 Times in 805 Posts

Default Re: will.i.am talking about Michael on 'The Voice' ( new UK TV series)[MERGED]

Quote Originally Posted by Bubs View Post
    I found a few links Tom talking about Michael and visits
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrit...e-there-403034
    and
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...-in-shock.html

All the same, they both were funny
    awww...thank you for posting these links...Tom as far as I know has never said anything bad amount Michael..as a matter of fact I have seen him in concert a couple of times...like second row,,,up close and personal...I haven't seen him in the last 15 years or so..but I remember one night at one of the concerts he did back in the 90's he was talking about some of his fellow friends,,,the one's in the entertainment business...and he mentioned Michael...he was kind.
    "His stirring voice, his musical genius, his creativity and his generosity and his huge heart was extinguished forever." Panish

"When you want to be close to me, listen to the music the L.O.V.E is stored there and will not die..!" ~ #MichaelJackson ~

Music has been my outlet, my gift to all of the lovers in this world. Through it, my music, I know I will live forever...MJ...

Thanks
    Thanked 1,535 Times in 664 Posts

"Girls want to see some cake."

My Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/edog85

Thanks

You know when Michael really will be gone? When no one talks about him anymore.

For me Will.I.Am can talk about Michael as much as he wants. To me it's very clear he loved and respected Michael.

"a beat when people hear it they just wanna eat it"...

Thanks
    Thanked 5,998 Times in 1,771 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by analogue View Post
    I remember there being an interview where Tom said that Michael visited him in his house one day (I think it may have been the Dangerous era but i'm not 100% sure) and Tom said that Michael was a lovely guy
    That's nice. When people are in the business a long time you wonder if they ever meet at events and things.

For me, as long as it is positive then people can talk about Michael all they want. I want people to see how great he was and always will be.

Thanks

TII revealed Michael's real voice. So the joke's on us.

Thanks

I actually saw that show.......and as soon has Will started to speak, I instantly knew he would mention Michael!!!!!

Can't blame Will.......If I got to stay with Michael and make music.......I would never stop talking about it!!!!

Thanks

Default Re: will.i.am talking about Michael on 'The Voice' ( new UK TV series)

Quote Originally Posted by StellaJackson View Post
    I don't believe he has much material of any consequence.
    As much I'm thinking along the same lines as you, I really hope he does have a little something. It'd be great if we'd hear what MJ was planning. He needs to stop hyping it up by leaving us in suspense considering it was him producing and I've never associated will.i.am. with the word genius.

Thanks

I don't care about critiques nor even offensive jokes to Michael. The thing I think has to be said about is Will.I.Am is: he is the only one among everybody, including the family, who is respecting Michael's original intent to not release something

Thanks

Default Re: will.i.am talking about Michael on 'The Voice' ( new UK TV series)

Quote Originally Posted by StellaJackson View Post
    I don't believe he has much material of any consequence.
    hmm, maybe he's waiting for the right offer.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123