To My MJJC Family

sweet princess

Proud Member
Something terrible has happened, my mother has suffered a heart attack. She collasped in the kitchen the day before last. The EMTS were able to do CPR on her, had they not done that she would've have died right there in the kitchen. She had major swelling of the brain, it has gone down a little bit but she is still in a coma.
Update: Mom had 3 heart attacks last night, she is now back on the breathing machine, it does not look so good =(
The doctors have asked my sister if she wants to take my mother off of the breathing machine, no decision has been made yet, Please pray for her, Thank you

Mom is have a kat scan done on her heart, will let you know the results when I get them, Thank you for your love and prayers. :heart:

Last edited:
I am so sorry to hear this, and hope she will get better soon :( She's in my prayers

I'm SO sorry to hear that. I hope she recovers soon!

My thoughts and prayers are with you. :huggy:

Oh my, so sorry to hear that. Hope your mom will get better soon, hugs!

Sweet,I know so well how you feel dear.You came to right place.We are all a big family and we will be with you all the time.
My heart and prayers go out to you and your family.Be strong dear,keep the faith...
please keep us update ok?tiht hugs

Sweet,I know so well how you feel dear.You came to right place.We are all a big family and we will be with you all the time.
My heart and prayers go out to you and your family.Be strong dear,keep the faith...
please keep us update ok?tiht hugs

Thank you Maria, and to the members that have been kind enough to leave well wishes for me and my family. :heart:

Just like to say I hope your Mother fights through this,my thoughts are with you and your family,I hope she recovers soon.

I believe in miracles, and I'm praying for one for your Mother. I hope you will feel comforted and peaceful even during this trying time. I'll be checking to see how she is and you too. Don't forget to take good care of yourself.

I believe in miracles, and I'm praying for one for your Mother. I hope you will feel comforted and peaceful even during this trying time. I'll be checking to see how she is and you too. Don't forget to take good care of yourself.
Thank you, Joyce. :heart:

Thank you dear, she'll have a scan done on her heart soon.

;)

More prayers... :pray: :heart: and a big hug for you >>>>
bearhug.sml.gif

The cat scan has been done, waiting on the results. She's still in a coma... :(
It doesn't look good, mom's still in a coma, my sister is trying to decide weather to taker mom off life support...

Last edited:
:better:to you Sweet princess. I wish you a lot of strength and courage, dear...

The scan on her heart has been done, the results aren't good, friday my sister will decide if she will take mom off life support. :(

im so sorry to hear about your mom.Im praying for her recovery.may god give you strenght.

I´m sorry about your mother.
My thoughts are with you.

Back