Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Justin Bieber Wax Figure , Channels Michael - Madame Tussauds in Berlin, April 13, 2012

Thanks
    Thanked 1,529 Times in 661 Posts

Default Re: Justin Bieber Wax Figure , Channels Michael - Madame Tussauds in Berlin, April 13, 2012

Was it Bieber's decision to have the wax figure? Anyway, it doesn't look like him, but those wax figures hardly ever look like the actual celebrities. And I will continue to laugh at the Bieber/MJ comparisons. I don't know how or why it even got started.
    "Girls want to see some cake."

My Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/edog85

2. The Following User Says Thank You to CaptainEoLove85 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,582 Times in 662 Posts

Default Re: Justin Bieber Wax Figure Channels MICHAEL JACKSON, Madame Tussauds in Berlin, German..April 13,

Quote Originally Posted by Bubs View Post
    Too late, the comparison between The Beatles and One Direction is already made:-) Papers were printing their rubbish so much that Paul issued a statement. Google Beatles and One Direction :-)

That video from Justin was tribute to Michael, not kind of copy. Check out his Never Say Never concert opening, same as Michael's.

What you think of this, copy or Mj inspired:

Btw, I love that video and song.
    Actually, I see more Motown and early Jackson Five in the choreography of this particular video.

Beyonce is great. I like her.

As for Justin, I think he needs to understand the difference between being inspired by MJ and blatant copy of MJ. There is a fine balance.

Part of the panther dance sequence is Gene Kelly inspired. Yet, it's so uniquely Michael. That's a testament of what a great artist Michael was.
    Last edited by love is magical; 14-04-2012 at 10:59 PM.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to love is magical For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default Re: Justin Bieber Wax Figure , Channels Michael - Madame Tussauds in Berlin, April 13, 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Ashtanga View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MJ TinkerBell View Post
    MJ Fan-Mily,

I was wondering if anyone read this because I didn't find it on here and I thought I would Post this here
    Ofcourse if this is on MJJC I am sure the MODs will move this to the proper place

JUSTIN BIEBER WAX FIGURE CHANNELS MICHAEL JACKSON
    by: Cristin Maher March 20th, 2012

Luca Teuchmann, WireImage

Michael Jackson might be the King of Pop, but it seems as if Justin Bieber is becoming the king of wax statues. Bieber has been immortalized in wax yet again, and this time his likeness is donning an MJ-inspired look.

The latest wax clone of Bieber was unveiled yesterday, March 19, at Madame Tussauds in Berlin, Germany. In the past, the ‘Boyfriend’ crooner’s wax figures have been dressed in everyday attire, so this MJ outfit (the gold and red military style jacket, black pants and the gloves are practically identical to the same outfit Jackson donned at the 1984 American Music Awards) is certainly out of the ordinary.

However, it’s really not that out of the ordinary that the sculptors at the Berlin chapter of Madame Tussauds chose to dress the new Bieber statue in this fashion. In his interview with Complex magazine, on the cover of which Bieber appears beaten to a pulp, the 18-year-old heartthrob spoke of his hopes to have a career similar to MJ and constantly compares himself to the late King of Pop. At the rate Bieber’s going, his dreams of MJ-like glory might come true, especially with the upcoming release of his 2012 LP ‘Believe.’

The Source:
    http://popcrush.com/justin-bieber-wa...chael-jackson/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12