Justin Bieber Wax Figure , Channels Michael - Madame Tussauds in Berlin, April 13, 2012

MJ TinkerBell

Proud Member
Where Michael IS..Is where you will find Me <3
Country
Canada
:ciao: MJ Fan-Mily, :flowers:

I was wondering if anyone read this because I didn't find it on here and I thought I would Post this here :clapping:
Ofcourse if this is on MJJC I am sure the MODs will move this to the proper place
:agree::eek:k:

JUSTIN BIEBER WAX FIGURE CHANNELS MICHAEL JACKSON
by: Cristin Maher March 20th, 2012

bieber21.jpg

Luca Teuchmann, WireImage

Michael Jackson might be the King of Pop, but it seems as if Justin Bieber is becoming the king of wax statues. Bieber has been immortalized in wax yet again, and this time his likeness is donning an MJ-inspired look.

The latest wax clone of Bieber was unveiled yesterday, March 19, at Madame Tussauds in Berlin, Germany. In the past, the ‘Boyfriend’ crooner’s wax figures have been dressed in everyday attire, so this MJ outfit (the gold and red military style jacket, black pants and the gloves are practically identical to the same outfit Jackson donned at the 1984 American Music Awards) is certainly out of the ordinary.

However, it’s really not that out of the ordinary that the sculptors at the Berlin chapter of Madame Tussauds chose to dress the new Bieber statue in this fashion. In his interview with Complex magazine, on the cover of which Bieber appears beaten to a pulp, the 18-year-old heartthrob spoke of his hopes to have a career similar to MJ and constantly compares himself to the late King of Pop. At the rate Bieber’s going, his dreams of MJ-like glory might come true, especially with the upcoming release of his 2012 LP ‘Believe.’

The Source:
http://popcrush.com/justin-bieber-wax-figure-channels-michael-jackson/

Re: Justin Bieber Wax Figure Channels MICHAEL JACKSON, Madame Tussauds in Berlin, German..April 13,

I am starting to get a little annoyed now. Justin needs to do his own thing.

Re: Justin Bieber Wax Figure Channels MICHAEL JACKSON, Madame Tussauds in Berlin, German..April 13,

(the gold and red military style jacket, black pants and the gloves are practically identical to the same outfit Jackson donned at the 1984 American Music Awards)

Oh Why OF COURSE they're identical!!!!!!!!!(Stupid articles :doh: )

3535l69.jpg
25he5c7.jpg

Anyway,I really hate it when these comparisons are made!!!!Would you compare One Direction to the Beatles for example???

It's great that one of Justin's idols is Michael and gets inspired like all conemporary,but he has to keep it original and not become too MJ-ish.

Check:

just NO....I am sure Justin is a nice young man,,BUT,,,he needs to stop with Michael stuff...I am glad that he looks up to Michael...but he is taking it to the point of pissing me off now...Michael is Michael...and Justin is Justin...geez

Justin the artist, paying MJ the ultimate compliment. Doesn't bother me, it's harmless.

Bless him, nothing against the guy but he looks like the outfit is just SO big for him.

I can't deal with this whole Justin Bieber compared to Michael Jackson. Everywhere, everyone want to compare them, when will people get it - there is nothing to compare, Michael is so far ahead, and has been in every stage of his life, that Bieber will never ever even get half way to Michael's greatness!!

:lol:The outfit is nothign like Michael wore for the AMA let a lone Identical, Pop crush is trying to create controversy.
Beiber is NOT channeling Michael. No way no how

It has a military style but doesnt even look like a Jacket Michael would wear. Beiber needs to get his own identity. It's fine to be inspired but not to the point of ripping off Michael. He is only going to piss MJ fans if he continues that route.

Did Beiber ever wear a costume like this? becuase wax figures usually have the same clothes a person has worn.
That figure look so fake - the body is all out of poportion too .. the legs look like little stubs

And there is nothign to be concerned about its just aggravating is all.
Justin of all people is not going to come close to reaching the epicness of Michael. Its just silly ..

Here is the NY 2011 madam tousads. Looks much more lifelike

Justin%20Bieber%20Wax%20Figure-JTM-054923.jpg

By this point, Justin Bieber probably has an army of wax replicas.
http://www.celebuzz.com/2012-03-19/...ure-poses-with-selena-gomez-lookalike-photos/

Madame Tussauds in Berlin, Germany unveiled yet another wax figure of the &#8220;Baby&#8221; singer and had a look alike of his girlfriend Selena Gomez, 19, pose alongside him. Justin&#8217;s replica was dressed in a Michael Jackson-esque ensemble while the SelGo impersonator was in a gold minidress.

We think the figurine looks likes the 18-year-old heartthrob, but what do you think: Realistic or Reeally?

Justin-BIeber-Wax1-600x450.jpg

I dont think the fake selna or Justins wax figure looks like either of them :scratch:

Anyway,I really hate it when these comparisons are made!!!!Would you compare One Direction to the Beatles for example???

It's great that one of Justin's idols is Michael and gets inspired like all conemporary,but he has to keep it original and not become too MJ-ish.

Too late, the comparison between The Beatles and One Direction is already made:) Papers were printing their rubbish so much that Paul issued a statement. Google Beatles and One Direction :)

That video from Justin was tribute to Michael, not kind of copy. Check out his Never Say Never concert opening, same as Michael's.

What you think of this, copy or Mj inspired:

Btw, I love that video and song.

Too late, the comparison between The Beatles and One Direction is already made:) Papers were printing their rubbish so much that Paul issued a statement. Google Beatles and One Direction :)

That video from Justin was tribute to Michael, not kind of copy. Check out his Never Say Never concert opening, same as Michael's.

Really???Didn't think that really happened when I wrote this!1D with Beatles???:bugeyed

Oh,and I know that everytime an artist has elements of another in a video is considered a tribute to them,but I put this video teaser as an example that Justin has adopted a lot of MJ elements in his carreer moves and style.

You posted Beyonce's Love on Top.And yes,that is MJ inspired,like Justin's work.I love it too,it's one of my favorites. :)

But,there is one difference between Beyonce and Justin.

Beyonce has always said during her carreer how she couldn't be singing if it wasn't for Michael,
and she has shown her influence.

In the Bootylicious video she and the other members wear white socks and fedoras,the Ring the Alarm choreography is military-like as Michael's,she has nailed the MJ Billie Jean kick in her concerts,has worn military jackets,and on Countdown she wears white socks also.

BUT,Beyonce has proven who she is as an artist all these years,has shaped her carreer by herself and hasn't relied too much on MJ stuff.

My opinion is,that Justin is trying too hard to shape his carreer around Michael elements.

He has adopted MJ's moves(well,that's normal cause Usher was his mentor)and one time he wore tape on his fingers and Ellen Degeneres asked him :"Why do you do that?" and he said "Because MJ did it."

I know that an artist in order to be great he has to study the great,like Michael said,but I think that he has to tone it down a little bit and follow his own path.

So,that's how I see it.

Last edited:
Was it Bieber's decision to have the wax figure? :unsure: Anyway, it doesn't look like him, but those wax figures hardly ever look like the actual celebrities. And I will continue to laugh at the Bieber/MJ comparisons. I don't know how or why it even got started.

Actually, I see more Motown and early Jackson Five in the choreography of this particular video.

Beyonce is great. I like her.

As for Justin, I think he needs to understand the difference between being inspired by MJ and blatant copy of MJ. There is a fine balance.

Part of the panther dance sequence is Gene Kelly inspired. Yet, it's so uniquely Michael. That's a testament of what a great artist Michael was.

Last edited:
Ashtanga;3623495 said:

MJ TinkerBell;3623484 said:
:ciao: MJ Fan-Mily, :flowers:

I was wondering if anyone read this because I didn't find it on here and I thought I would Post this here :clapping:
Ofcourse if this is on MJJC I am sure the MODs will move this to the proper place
:agree::eek:k:

JUSTIN BIEBER WAX FIGURE CHANNELS MICHAEL JACKSON
by: Cristin Maher March 20th, 2012

bieber21.jpg

Luca Teuchmann, WireImage

Michael Jackson might be the King of Pop, but it seems as if Justin Bieber is becoming the king of wax statues. Bieber has been immortalized in wax yet again, and this time his likeness is donning an MJ-inspired look.

The latest wax clone of Bieber was unveiled yesterday, March 19, at Madame Tussauds in Berlin, Germany. In the past, the ‘Boyfriend’ crooner’s wax figures have been dressed in everyday attire, so this MJ outfit (the gold and red military style jacket, black pants and the gloves are practically identical to the same outfit Jackson donned at the 1984 American Music Awards) is certainly out of the ordinary.

However, it’s really not that out of the ordinary that the sculptors at the Berlin chapter of Madame Tussauds chose to dress the new Bieber statue in this fashion. In his interview with Complex magazine, on the cover of which Bieber appears beaten to a pulp, the 18-year-old heartthrob spoke of his hopes to have a career similar to MJ and constantly compares himself to the late King of Pop. At the rate Bieber’s going, his dreams of MJ-like glory might come true, especially with the upcoming release of his 2012 LP ‘Believe.’

The Source:
http://popcrush.com/justin-bieber-wax-figure-channels-michael-jackson/

:unsure:

Back