This is farouq jackson (me). this is definately worth watching trust me.

So ive been a die heart MJ fan for all my life like many here. I literally practiced every move since the age of 5. This is a recent performance of yours truly. Im trying to break out, specifically trying to get a spot in thriller live. I promise this video is very entertaining for michael fans, as i try to really capture the essence and passion of the king, especially for billie jean towards the end. Please please support me fellow mj fans :) thanks ,love you all. Oh and dont expect another corny impersonator, id like to think i add my own "umph" and style to mjs already legendary moves.

Check it out. The music i remixed and made all myself as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wDj02BGwa4

Good job! I'm not really into impersonators, but that was entertaining to watch. Thank you for sharing and good luck with chasing your dreams! I hope to see you in Thriller Live someday :)

That was fantastic! I really enjoyed that....I loved the moves you did in 'Thriller'...You're really talented...:D

P.S. And you're from Aurora? Cool! I'm from Sudbury ;)

thank you so much! It really means alot, yeah i also enjoyed doing the thriller part as i tried to incorperate a bit of my own moves. I just wish the lighting person didint make it so dark at that part so you can actually make out what im doing more. Really your from sudbury?? Haha small world eh? My profile s pretty plain but i plan on making it alot better soon.

Back