Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tracy Morgan Introduces Us to His Custom-Made, Swarovski Crystal-Studded Michael Jackson Jacket

Thanks
    Thanked 2,339 Times in 830 Posts

Default Re: Tracy Morgan Introduces Us to His Custom-Made, Swarovski Crystal-Studded Michael Jackson Jacket

nice words from Tracy!! I always ask MJ 'why did he leave' too and then I want to kill Murray

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jaydom7 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,998 Times in 1,771 Posts

Default Re: Tracy Morgan Introduces Us to His Custom-Made, Swarovski Crystal-Studded Michael Jackson Jacket

I also like how he talks about Michael the person and all the good he did. Makes him human and not just a commodity or something. When I saw the show back in October I could not help but think how I wish Michael was there and that as much it is great the performances, Michael should have been there doing his routines. Everything will always be bittersweet for us. No matter how great something is we will always wish that Michael was still here with us.
    Last edited by marebear; 16-04-2012 at 12:35 AM.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to marebear For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Ohhh its so great to hear that he is like the most fans in world who didnt see MJ but still is his fans

YOU ROCK MY WORLD

Thanks
    Thanked 12,870 Times in 5,177 Posts

Love does not see with the eyes but with the heart. (Shakespeare)

MICHAEL, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH... BECAUSE YOU EVOKE THE BEST IN ME.
    "If we can dream, we can do." (Walt Disney)
    TWITTER: Shanti2511

Thanks
    Thanked 12,154 Times in 3,990 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arklove View Post
    I've only ever heard Michael say that the song doesn't have to do with any one girl in particular (Moonwalk)....But who knows
    Thanks. We hear all kinds of stories now, so some of them make you go hmmmmm.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,301 Times in 1,599 Posts

You can tell that Tracy is a big fan. He knows his MJ stuff! The way he spoke about ALL things MJ
    didn't come across at all as forced or fake. His responses felt real.

I must say, that's the first time I heard of the gun thing about Billie Jean.

Great interview....thanks for posting.

Missing Michael.....

Thanks

Aww he sure sounds like he speaks from the heart. But now I feel bad. When my sister pointed to Tracy and his girlfriend entering the MSG arena to get to their seats we didn't know who it was or that it was a celebrity. I just thought they were regular fans and I called that jacket tacky. LOL I'm sorry Tracy but it was far away and it was soooo shiny. Heh! But I love what he says about Michael. Very sweet and heartfelt. He's a true fan. Oh and this...

"I love the choreography in "Bad" because he shot that in a train station in Brooklyn, and I lived up the block. I remember when everybody in my neighborhood found out. We all went down there, but they wouldn't let us down there to see him. The name of that station was Hoyt-Schermerhorn in Brooklyn. Quincy Jones produced the song and Martin Scorsese was the director."

Tracy, yeah my fellow Brooklynite!

Neverland living with Peter Pan and the Lost Boys
    Thanks

I never knew Tracy was a stan either. The way he talked about Michael was great and I wish he could've gotten the chance to meet him.

Thanks
    Thanked 17,564 Times in 4,607 Posts

Someone sent this to me and asked me to post it in the thread

You think Stacy has a guilty conscience and feels bad now for how he trashed MJ in his comedy skits. Could that be the reason he is tryign to build MJ up so high now and buying such an expensive Jacket to honor him with. If so it would be nice if Stacy would send out a sincere apology to Michael and his fans for his past actions. Not many do apolgise but I would respect what he is saying now much more if he did ... I dont doubt he is a fan, He seems very sincere but he needs to address how he at one time threw MJ under the bus for some laugh$ ..

Warning : Viewer discretion is advised language and content is offensive
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ErGG...layer_embedded
    You know that L.O.V.E. survives
    * * * so we can Rock forever * * **

Blog Facebook Twitter Youtube Tumbler

12. The Following User Says Thank You to qbee For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Ugh that's just awful. I don't know what's worse, the tasteless MJ "jokes" or the constant unnecessary cursing. That's too bad because When Tracy guests on Letterman or other talk shows to me he's one of the funniest comedians.

Thanks
    Thanked 13,064 Times in 3,805 Posts

[QUOTE=qbee;3630672]Someone sent this to me and asked me to post it in the thread

You think Stacy has a guilty conscience and feels bad now for how he trashed MJ in his comedy skits. Could that be the reason he is tryign to build MJ up so high now and buying such an expensive Jacket to honor him with. If so it would be nice if Stacy would send out a sincere apology to Michael and his fans for his past actions. Not many do apolgise but I would respect what he is saying now much more if he did ... I dont doubt he is a fan, He seems very sincere but he needs to address how he at one time threw MJ under the bus for some laugh$ ..

Not nice at all:-( I could watch it only two minutes, and that was 2 minutes too much.
    Tracy M is as bad as Chris Rock. I don't think there isn't movie that C Rock hasn't made fun of Michael in it, or comedy act
    Chris R once said: "All comedians should send Michael Jackson a cheque ... If you give your agent 10 dollars, Michael should get three dollars."

Here is an article about these sort of comedians
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/stage/2009...ty-death-jokes

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I love Tracy Morgan, he's so funny, now I love him even now that he mentioned he's a fan of Michael's.
    SUPPORTER/FAN of MICHAEL JACKSON & NARUHINA

Thanks
    Thanked 17,564 Times in 4,607 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PoP View Post
    I love Tracy Morgan, he's so funny, now I love him even now that he mentioned he's a fan of Michael's.
    Yes , did you listen to his comedy skit in the video posted above you. What did you think ?
    You know that L.O.V.E. survives
    * * * so we can Rock forever * * **

Blog Facebook Twitter Youtube Tumbler

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by qbee View Post
    Someone sent this to me and asked me to post it in the thread

I knew about this all along but i didn't feel commenting on it. I don't know if Tracy is a true fan or he has a guilty conscience because, frankly, some of the skits of him regarding MJ are trully disgusting, (i would put them up there with Cat Williams and Chris Rock one) and not funny at all but either way i can't have respect for a man who fallowed the trend of the time and trashed MJ, because everybody did it. I can laugh at a good joke regarding MJ but i can't laugh with stupidities and pure trash talks that perpetuate a myth about MJ. Also, i can't laugh with innuendos or "jokes" about pedophilia. That's is one of the subjects that you can't make fun of. But apparently few comedians have the brain to realize it.

-"Michael was so different and unique as both an artist and a person, that many people couldn't wrap their minds around him. He didn't fit into the boxes we like people to fit into. So instead they reduced him, caricatured him, exploited him, and denied him of his complexity, depth, humanity, and artistry." -

18. The Following User Says Thank You to teli-mj For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Disgusting!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to athina_livadi For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast