Today in Michael Jackson HIStory: April 15th

earthlyme

Proud Member
Trying to reach Michael...I cant see him but I fee
~April 15~

The J5 perform at a campaign rally for Richard Hatcher in Gary with Bobby Taylor and Diana Ross & The Supremes amoung others.
View attachment 232

Joe Jackson arranges for the whole family , including sisters Rebbie, LaToya & Janet to perform twice a day a family show at the MGM Grand Hotel in Las Vegas ( Nevada ). Katherine attends every shows.

The Jacksons second and last tour in the US Tour in Cleveland ( Ohio )
View attachment 233

Last of his three concerts of BAD tour in Atlanta
View attachment 234

The video to Watzupwitu, a duet between Michael & Eddie Murphy is premiered on FOX & BET.[Video @ the end] :D

Michael goes to court with Katherine. The prosecution shows the Jury surveillance videos of the Arvizo family by Brad Miller. Mesereau then begins the cross examination of Janet Arvizo Jackson.

(LAST DAY of) Auditions take place at the Kodak Theatre in Hollywood to select the dancers for Michael's upoming concerts. Michael attends the final call back on the 15th along with his choreographer Travis Payne and creative director Kenny Ortega. They select 6 men (with 4 understudies) and 2 women (with 2 understudies) on a 2-year contract to perform “national” and “international” venues on the “This Is It” tour.

Watzupwitu, a duet between Michael & Eddie Murphy
[video=youtube;2J-UlKMg6TU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2J-UlKMg6TU[/video]

Quote of the day: "Only God knows, That it's all in the game, It's all in your name, Carry me to the gates of paradise, They're the same, It's all in your name.."
-Michael Jackson, All in Your Name

***Please feel free to add any information/pics/videos in regards to this HIStoric day.

Have a peaceful and stress-free SUNDAY! :heart: :)

Last edited:
You do excellent work here, dear...

There is even some stuff I just 'forgot' or my memory just 'erased' like the dates in 2009 :boohoo

I :heart: that video and song... Michael seemed so HAPPY there... sigh...

I don't have any facts to add :( My memory is 'blocked' these days...

Vids & pics from Michael at the auditions on April 15, 2009:

kkk49bwo.jpg

Back