The Way You Make Me Feel (Finger Snapping Immortal Version?)

snapware

Proud Member
Hi Guys, I was at the Immortal World Tour recently, and before the show started, they played a CD with MJ songs. One of the songs was a version of The Way You Make Me Feel that had MJ singing to the finger snaps. It was so soulful and incredible.

Does ANYBODY know how we can get that version?

It is not on the Immortal CD. There are also Heartbreaker, Dirty Diana, You Rock My World, I Wanna Be Where You Are and Off The Wall mixes that aren't on the album. There are probably even more than that. They played them before the show begins. I don't think they'll ever release them.

The Heartbreaker, Dirty Diana and IWBWYA mixes are great.

Maybe make a request in 2000 watts if anyone knows if these mixes are avilable.

I was going to ask that I recently went to the MSG show and they played an awesome mix of Dirty Diana, You Rock My World, and many others it's kinda sad that it isn't on the Immortal album :(

Doesn't really make any sense as to why they weren't on the album... :/

They were not on the album because they aren't actual PART of the show, they are the ''music while waiting for the show'' :)
So yes it's normal it's not on the cd, maybe they'll put it on the Vegas shows, who knows... I hope so, TWYMMF is my favorite and it's not on the show lol...

I would love to hear Heartbreaker and You Rock My World.

I've been waiting for a studio version of TWYMMF Grammy intro (if that's the one you're referring to?). I love it :D

I'd love to hear these mixes but guess I have to wait til October!

Anybody ever find The Immortal Version of The Way You Make me feel?

And NRC - what is in October?

Those mixes sound interesting I think we gonna have to wait for ametuer recording from a concert

I noticed these mixes as well when I saw the show in Oakland in January...

If you notice, all the songs they play in the 15-30 megamix before the show starts are ALL songs that are NOT in the show!

Clever..

How can we get access to that CD that they play BEFORE the show? WE NEED IT!!! :)

The numbers before the show starts such as "The Way You Make Me Feel", "Speed Demon", "Dirty Diana", etc are not part of the show, even though they were remixed for the show. Those snippets of the song are part of that is called the "Opening Megamix" which is played about ten minutes before the show starts as a "take your seats, the shows going to be starting soon" music. Equivalent to dimming the lights in the theater.

I'm going to record and share this when I go on Friday ;)

I did manage to record some of the pre-show music on my camera!
The music is brilliant! should have been made available like the rest! : D

My audio's not brilliant but you can pick it up and sorry about the sound of my Haribo bag but who can resist that! : D
i'll try and upload it later : )

EDIT guys, I uploaded the opening mix to 2000 watts

Last edited:
Back