[VOTE] Please vote for Michael!!!! - Best singer of the world!!!

Re: Please vote for Michael!!!! - Best singer of the world!!!

We can't let Bieber take this one. Michael needs to win. Vote as many X's as you can!

Justin Bieber 21.89%
Michael Jackson 21.44%

We have to keep voting.. Michael is losing and Bieber is # 1!!! :( We can't let it happen...

Bieber 23% and Celine Dion 0.03%? Those votes are getting more and more ridiculous day by day.
Anyway, I voted for MJ^^

Even though it shouldn't, it ends up being a very subjective theme as you consider best the one you like the most. As you see Justin Bieber has a great amount of votes, even though most ppl here do not consider him best and honestly I don't think he is the best singer.

Imo, best singer is the one who sings well and is able to perform live, something that we rarely see these days. Britney Spears, I would never consider best singer, as she never performs live. Her vocal range is very limited and she only sings with playback on.

Also, I fear to say A or B is the best. I prefer to say, "one of the best", because there are many that are great singers. Obviously, if you vote and allow your feelings get into the game, then you will always say your fave singer is the best, either it's Justin Bieber or Michael Jackson, Britney Spears, etc.....

Back