Thread: Today in Michael Jackson HIStory: April 30th

Trying to reach Michael...I cant see him but I feel him...
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,411 Times in 428 Posts

Default Today in Michael Jackson HIStory: April 30th

~APRIL 30~

J5 Concert on Osaka
    zj5.jpg

Michael Jackson's single "Beat It" hit #1 in the U.S.

Jackson Communications Inc, was ordered to pay $1.6 million to Smith-Hemion Productions. Smith-Hemion had lost money because of Michael Jackson's failure to perform on the "Jackson Family Honors" TV special. [Jackson Family Honors Video @ the end)

Michael arrives in time at the Santa Maria Courthouse with Katherine, Joe, Grace, Randy, Jackie, Mesereau, Oxman & Raymone Bain. [Video @ the end]

He pleads not guilty to 10 counts retained by the Grand Jury.The new charges indicate a new timeline of allegations + a charge of false emprisonment + abduction of a child with the help of 5 undicted co-conspirators (Schaffel, Wienser, Konitzer, Tyson & Amen) Outside of the court house, Mesereau & Michael give a little speech before returning to Neverland.

2004 Court

1994 Jackson Family Honors

Quote of the day: It's a complete lie, why do people buy these papers? It's not the truth I'm here to say. You know, don't judge a person, do not pass judgement, unless you have talked to them one on one. I don't care what the story is, do not judge them because it is a lie.
    -Michael Jackson, The Oprah Show 1993

***Please feel free to add any information/pics/videos in regards to this HIStoric day.

Have a good one!

*My hearts skips a beat every time I look at you*

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to earthlyme For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Default Re: Today in Michael Jackson HIStory: April 30th

Quote Originally Posted by earthlyme View Post

Jackson Communications Inc, was ordered to pay $1.6 million to Smith-Hemion Productions. Smith-Hemion had lost money because of Michael Jackson's failure to perform on the "Jackson Family Honors" TV special. [Jackson Family Honors Video @ the end)
    I didn't know that !

thanks

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sabe For This Useful Post: