Hi everyone!

Paulo

Proud Member
Hi! My name is Paulo (I think that in English if you call me Paul it's the same thing...) and I'm a brazilian boy. I'm 16 years old and I've been a fan of Michael Jackson for at least 4 or 5 years. I've always been involved with forums or fan pages about MJ and I've known about MJJC for a long time, but I didn't use to have time for being active here - and I still don't have, but I'll try to LOL.
I'm very interested in music, dance, theater, culture...
I'm sure I will have a good time here. I hope to meet new friends and talk to everyone! :)

hello paulo!

:welcome_sign:
hope you like it here :)

welcome, know what's funny i have been following this site since 2009 and i couldnt sign in for a year cuz i couldnt get a new password for some reason but i didn t give up so welcome i missed talking on here

Hi PAULO,welcome to the family.
Just one thing that i hope you will not mind...you said your name is PAUL in english...it's not dear.
You are from Brazil and your name is Paulo no matter where you are or where you go.
Please excuse me for saying this,but as an English Teacher,i am trying to explain to my students on and on, that they can't traslate their names because names can't be translated.
Again dear,please excuse me and welcome to the family.

Thanks Maria! I know that, it's because I have some friends that have a bit of difficulty in pronouncing my name because of their natural accents, so to be honest I don't mind if someone calls me "Paul" because it sounds similar to me :) But it's true, here in Brazil the same thing happens... all of us that are studying English tend to want to translate names.
So you're an English teacher? So nice to know! We could talk more about that, I love studying English and sometimes I think about having a career related to this language someday :]

Last edited:
Back