THe Official Michael Jackson 25th ANNIVERSARY BAD Collector's Edition Calendar 2012

Moonwalker.Fan

Proud Member
51MMSKtWJvL._SY450_.jpg

61CUyjcC5ML._SY450_.jpg

Format: WALL CALENDAR
Size: 12"X 12" (Approx)
Publisher: Bravado
Publisher Notes:
This 2012 calendar features iconic images of the late, great Michael Jackson throughout his extraordinary career as a singer, dancer, and entertainer.

Price: $18.96
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B0060RO9UO

+++

Official Michael Jackson A3 Calendar 2012

51ZcCgzijML._SS500_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/Official-Michael-Jackson-Calendar-2012/dp/1847708404/ref=pd_sim_sbs_hg_4

thanks, but i already get A3 version last year

I got the A3 one last year too.

It's absolutely wonderful!!!!!!!I love that they included never-before-seen photos from the short films!

What's with the Victory and Dangerous tour pics though?

That means they'll put gold pants in Dangerous anniversary calendars LOL!

33yp7vp.jpg

I love how the calendar has the dates on it when MJ performed on the bad tour. Too bad Brown Trout didn't bring the poster size version of this to the USA. We only for the square version of this calendar in the USA.

515p0yJ%2BihL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

We will be celebrating BAD into the next year :)

I already bought the A3 so as much as I love buying the latest things, I think i will just keep the one i have!

Translation
nothing focuses the picture of victory anniversary tour with di l'Bad? boooooo-

^^Although I love the Victory Tour. I agree it was dumb to put a Victory tour picture on BAD Calendar.
It makes those in charge appear clueless, like they dont know what they are doing .. which is scary sometimes.

^^Although I love the Victory Tour. I agree it was dumb to put a Victory tour picture on BAD Calendar.
It makes those in charge appear clueless, like they dont know what they are doing .. which is scary sometimes.
it not the first time. won't be the last time. I must say i'm expecting everytime something like that.
Its like running gag, "put a picture that doesn't belong there".

Yes I love the calendar as well. Can someone tell me what the A3 version is?

I didn't know there was also a pic from Dangerous as well. I have not looked at all of them yet as I like to be surprised every month. My sister and I have a ritual when it's time to turn to the next month. We get on the phone and count to 3 and then turn the calendar together to see what wonderful picture of Michael awaits us.

Translation

Yeah, lol :doh:

Back