BAD25 Pictures

Josed

Proud Member
Hi MJJC-members,

I would like to ask you all to place all your pictures of BAD25 here, this can be cans, events, posters, the box-set, or anything else which has something to do with BAD25...
Please also provide some information with the pictures, to keep them organised.
I've created this thread to get all the pictures of BAD25 for the MJJCommunity Pictures Gallery.
Please upload them all here! :D
I've also created a category where you can upload and view all of your pictures of the BAD25 Pepsi Cans, each country has an own category.
This is the BAD25 Pepsi Cans category: http://www.mjjcommunity.com/michael-...d25-pepsi-cans
I want to ask you all to help me and upload the pictures you have of the cans of your country, or other country's, in this category.
I would really appreciate that!

Thanks for reading,
Thanks for uploading,
Josed.

Last edited:
69229_409627279082100_117523874959110_85821624_172340120_n.jpg

Album Cover

IJCSLY_Single.JPG

I Just Can’t Stop Loving You 7" Single (Vinyl)
Limited Edition Replica of Original 7” Single
Including Rare Spoken Intro & Original B-side “Baby Be Mine”
Individually Numbered​

Vinyl_Pic_disk_originalAllbumTracks.jpg

BAD - 25th Anniversary (Picture Vinyl)
Picture disc vinyl includes the original 10 tracks from the Michael Jackson's BAD album

Hi qbee,

Thank you very much for the pictures,
Are those pictures taken from the moment Spike Lee was making the documentary, or are they just random pictures with Spike Lee?
Do you know the exact dates of the pictures?

Thanks,
Josed.

The one with Mariah was taken last night at an event with Mike Tyson. Spike is also doing a documentary with Tyson also!

The poster of Michael Jackson in the background throws me off but that outfit Spike indeed had on last night at the event. I'll try to find a link for it.

Back