Bieber's Song 'Maria' Is His 'Billy Jean'

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....that kid is playing with fire.........who the hell he think he is????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't understand this. I mean, it's one thing to be inspired, but he's completely riding on Michael's coattails.

I know he adores Michael, looks up to him, etc....But if he really wanted to honour Michael and show that he is inspired, the best thing he can do is be HIMSELF and showcase his own creativity. Use Michael's influences to weave his own artistry.

It's a bit sad.

he faked the whole thing so he can make a song like this!!!!!!!!!! Damn youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu justin

When I read the first few words, I thought that he did a cover of MJ's "Maria" from Got To Be There, but this is just as worse! First stealing from "We've Got A Good Thing Going" and now coping the theme of Billie Jean?! I have even less respect for this twerp, a feat which I never thought would be possible.

Can't see the video and I can't find another one so I don't quite understand what it's all about....he's pathetic anyway..more and more pathetic..

After i heard the full song........i will only say WTF!!!!!!! he also trying to sample the introduction of tabloid junkie as well........ Oh God

Hahaha, the intro is from Tabloid Junkie. But the song sucks so it's just lame.

Copying mostly everything MJ did.

Snake, crotch grab, scarf in front of nose and mouth (recently!), sampling MJ songs, copying one of MJs best songs and concepts, + + + + +

Also, this song actually songs after giving it a listen. ALSO, Bieber now using auto tune?

Sad. He is just using Michael to draw some attention to his album.

A manufactured 'star' (more of a product really) trying to get his kid followers to buy into the "he's this generations MJ" garbage. :sigh:

Who cares. In ten years, we won't remember who he was.

True..he's not even going to be the next Donny Osmond :lol:

A manufactured 'star' (more of a product really) trying to get his kid followers to buy into the "he's this generations MJ" garbage. :sigh:

It's this whole mentality that just irks me....I mean, 'the next MJ'??? First of all, what exactly has this kid done to even be considered 'the next MJ'...? It's not a hate on Justin, it's just that he doesn't remind me of MJ at all...Does he remind anyone of MJ? I don't understand...Besides copying MJ down to his face masks, what part of Justin screams Michael Jackson? It just doesn't equate like that..There is no natural tendency to be like MJ at all...

But anyway, no use complaining...in the future, we'll likely see him on those shows 'What Ever Happened To...'....:D

What about this? :smilerolleyes:

181895_346434808758252_11622240844616%201_839269_1282307786_n.jpg

The Media is pushing Justin, they hype just about thing he do. when he was in NORWAY he gave his concert on the Roof top of the OPERA house which sits on the water, the media said boats were following jb. the boaters were watching the concert from the water.

Jb is suck a fake, Michael never copied anyone. he was original, yeah he might have gotten the 3 step from James Brown but his songs were all classic originals and will never get old. Bieber on the other hand, he copies MJ like its his life...

Jb is suck a fake, Michael never copied anyone. he was original, yeah he might have gotten the 3 step from James Brown but his songs were all classic originals and will never get old. Bieber on the other hand, he copies MJ like its his life...

Every artist gets inspiration from other artists....Michael's genius was that he was able to take those inspirations and make it his own...That's artistry....Nowadays, artists shouldn't even be called artists....They're pop singers or performers at best....

Every artist gets inspiration from other artists....Michael's genius was that he was able to take those inspirations and make it his own...That's artistry....Nowadays, artists shouldn't even be called artists....They're pop singers or performers at best....

I agree. Justin didn't get inspiration from MJ for this song, he stole the complete theme of Billie Jean and intro from Tabloid Junkie. But once again the song is very bad so it is not that important.

I agree. Justin didn't get inspiration from MJ for this song, he stole the complete theme of Billie Jean and intro from Tabloid Junkie. But once again the song is very bad so it is not that important.

I find it funny that Maria is HIS Billie Jean....I mean, why does he need his own Billie Jean? Michael wrote that song from personal experience....It's not some generic thing...:smilerolleyes: I agree, it's not that important...It's more laughable really...His fans don't know the difference anyway...They're too young :lol:

Justin Bieber will be in Spike's documentary! I'm really shocked and disappointed.

"Interesting thing is that we interviewed Justin Bieber for this documentary, and you know he idolizes Michael. And I love Kanye and Jay and everybody else, but there's only one Michael Jackson. So if there's only one Michael Jackson, how can anybody be the new king of pop?"

http://www.gq.com/entertainment/tv/...ok-summer.html?mbid=social_twitter_gqmagazine

Back