Chernoff Loses His Law Firm

Severus Snape

Proud Member
Lololololol.

282233_415155105196517_279386538_n.jpg

Pretty sure this was single-handedly due to the Murray trial, as it was rumoured Chernoff's firm was having money problems over that case.

Flanny will be the happiest of all pandas when he gets wind of these news. Lol.
meow.gif

A bit sweet, that Mr. Walgren gets promoted to judge whilst Chernoff loses his firm.

bahahahahahahahhahahahahaahahahaah "Marriages dissolve, and then the rebirth'' ????? Someone's clearly lost their marbles!

Is that facebook page for real? It seems completely unmonitored and unmoderatored.

I'm going to second this. There's too much unprofessional stuff posted on that page which makes me think that it's not real.

Flanny will be the happiest of all pandas when he gets wind of these news. Lol.
meow.gif

A bit sweet, that Mr. Walgren gets promoted to judge whilst Chernoff loses his firm.

^^Right--if this news is true. The good really do get rewards sometimes. I hope he reads about Walgren's promotion, which he greatly deserved. Next time Chernoff be careful about the cases you take. I guess he gambling on the fact that Michael's name would bring him many clients without taking a look at his client and the facts. I hope he is more successful in his new firm.

I agree with pace,miodolcecuore & ivy i doubt they would have a facebook page especially one like that. Wouldnt that law firm have their own like official site ?

Pace said:
Is that facebook page for real? It seems completely unmonitored and unmoderatored.

It is for real. The reason it looks unprofessional is almost entirely my doing. Back when the Murray trial was somewhat relevant, they used to moderate it, which is how I got blocked from posting there under my main Facebook account (my grievous offence was stating Flanny was hotter than Chernoff and having inappropriate conversations about the two of them with a fellow BookFaec user). Also, Chernoff himself lists it as his work page on his facebook: www.facebook.com/emchernoff Stephanie Stradley [wife of Bill Stradley, one of the lawyers] wrote a recommendation for the page and most probably runs it since she runs their blog too, so the legitimacy of the page is not at all to be called into question.

It is a long story, read below for details. :3

8701girl;3657845 said:
I agree with pace,miodolcecuore & ivy i doubt they would have a facebook page especially one like that. Wouldnt that law firm have their own like official site ?

A lot of legal firms have Facebook pages, which are periodically edited. However, not a lot of legal firms manage to piss me off and provoke an attack of ketchup packets and Gummibär storms. Also, consider the page was propped up on September 21, 2010, long before most people gave a crap about Chernoff or his law firm.

P.S. they do have their own official site, as well as a YouTube channel. Or rather, did.

Chernoff loves social media, though. He's launched a Twitter over the weekend, in fact. Also, Chernoff LUUUVS Facebook.

ivy said:
I'm going to second this. There's too much unprofessional stuff posted on that page which makes me think that it's not real.

Back in the time when the sugarplum faeries ruled the Land, Stradley, Chernoff, and Alford's law firm page was actually quite a professional page, by Texas standards. However, one grim, dark, and terrible day, Edward Chernoff pissed me off and blocked me from said page, and I henceforth vowed to never let that page have a professional tone ever again.

Thus, the Glitterkriegers launch periodical attacks of cuteness and fluffiness and Fegelein against Chernoff's firm, hence the reason it looks thoroughly unprofessional. However...it is his legitimate page.

trollface_gif_by_georgethehedgedog-d4gefhe.gif

petrarose said:
^^Right--if this news is true. The good really do get rewards sometimes. I hope he reads about Walgren's promotion, which he greatly deserved. Next time Chernoff be careful about the cases you take. I guess he gambling on the fact that Michael's name would bring him many clients without taking a look at his client and the facts. I hope he is more successful in his new firm.

Well, the news IS trufax. Rest assured. Soooo.....

292625_415285931850101_767039874_n.jpg

I hope Chernoff reads of Mr. Walgren's promotion too. >D
He must feel like such utter crap. :3

Last edited:
Chernoff wasn't the problem with the defence. It was his client. And the other attorneys.

Snap thanks for the great work you did in terrorizing that facebook account, and turning it into the thing it is today!!!!!

Chernoff wasn't the problem with the defence. It was his client. And the other attorneys.

Chernoff was definitely rude and condescending to many of the prosecution witnesses, which did the defence no favours. Flanny's only crimes in the courtroom were putting participants from all sides to sleep, and helping the prosecution with his redundant/useless questions. Baldy did nothing at all to rock the boat either way, as far as I recall.

But yes, the real problem with the defence was the fact their client was a chronic and inefficient liar.

Still, my schpiel with Chernoff is more a personal issue than a "do what's right" crusade.

petrarose said:
Snap thanks for the great work you did in terrorizing that facebook account, and turning it into the thing it is today!!!!!

You're welcome. :3

By the way, I made the ketchup packet comment on the screenshot I posted in my OP. =P

Last edited:
A lot of legal firms have Facebook pages, which are periodically edited. However, not a lot of legal firms manage to piss me off and provoke an attack of ketchup packets and Gummibär storms. Also, consider the page was propped up on September 21, 2010, long before most people gave a crap about Chernoff or his law firm.

P.S. they do have their own official site, as well as a YouTube channel. Or rather, did.

Chernoff loves social media, though. He's launched a Twitter over the weekend, in fact. Also, Chernoff LUUUVS Facebook.

bwhahahah @ ketchup attack & gumbar storms but that sure sounds tasty lol

Oh dear god chernoff has twitter account.....god helps us :doh:

Re: Ed Chernoff Has Closed His Law Firm

I'm not angry with Chernoff, he was doing his job and out of the whole Murray team he seemed to be the most respectful one. I remember he defended Michael when Flanagan made that derogatory comment about him in Murray's docu.

BTW, as far as I know, his law firm was specialized in defending people against false child abuse allegations, so I think he knew full well that someone can be accused of child abuse falsely. Maybe that's why he seemed to have a symapthy to Michael, even though he was on the opposing side.

Re: Ed Chernoff Has Closed His Law Firm

https://www.facebook.com/groups/387954097929071/392184954172652/#!/houstoncriminallaw

This is the statement he posted on his FB page:

"After eleven years, the law firm is no more. It's a bittersweet symphony, this life. Marriages dissolve. Partnerships dissolve. Children move on. And then rebirth".

I already made a post about this. v_v

respect77 said:
I'm not angry with Chernoff, he was doing his job and out of the whole Murray team he seemed to be the most respectful one. I remember he defended Michael when Flanagan made that derogatory comment about him in Murray's docu.

Pffffffff. Ask some of the prosecution witnesses about their impression on him and I doubt that will be their opinion. He was very rude and condescending to a number of them, and easily the rudest atty. out of the whole defence team as far as the courtroom goes. Yes, Flan was an arse in the mockumentary (I suspect only because his wife made a bad comment about Michael first and he wanted to join the bandwagon, in which case, let's throw large rocks at her, ja?
_PinkBummy__by_MenInASuitcase.gif
), but Chernoff didn't defend Michael. All he said is that the media made him seem weirder "than he is," which means Chernoff, too, thinks he's weird.

Unlike a lot of you, I don't think that comment defends Michael, nor was intended to. I just think Chernoff, as a small Texas attorney, dislikes the media. He was always saying how they blew things out of proportion when it came to his client, after all, and blamed the media coverage [among other things] for his defeat.

I think this is well-deserved. Chernoff is a rude arse. I've actually dealt with him personally, so I have room to talk. v_v

P.S. A lot of defence attorneys, including Flanny, defend people against false sexual/domestic abuse allegations and that includes alleged child abuse. The fact Chernoff does the same makes him no better, nor more sympathetic a party, than any of the others.

Last edited:
bwhahahah @ ketchup attack & gumbar storms but that sure sounds tasty lol

Oh dear god chernoff has twitter account.....god helps us :doh:

Oh yes, and he's made a new page for his presumably upcoming law firm (no website even exists yet), so that the fun can begin anew (I was starting to get separation anxiety--I'm fond of tormenting the old f--er). I bet Bill Stradley and Matt Alford will be happy to have gotten rid of him, lol. Our antics certainly will no longer apply to them.

http://www.facebook.com/Chernofflaw

Incidentally...

251869_416565688388792_360629458_n.jpg

Fitting.​

Last edited:
Oh yes, and he's made a new page for his presumably upcoming law firm (no website even exists yet), so that the fun can begin anew (I was starting to get separation anxiety--I'm fond of tormenting the old f--er). I bet Bill Stradley and Matt Alford will be happy to have gotten rid of him, lol. Our antics certainly will no longer apply to them.

http://www.facebook.com/Chernofflaw

Incidentally...

251869_416565688388792_360629458_n.jpg

Fitting.​

I wonder how long it will take for a new website to come up cuz i doubt he will get many clients just on facebook alone. Most lawyers need kinda like plenty of advertisement dont they?

The funny thing is that, when he went back to his practice after the trial, they made a big story about how his fellow lawyers could not wait to get him back so they could continue their business. Who ever thought that the reason they were eager to have him back was to finalize the closing of the law firm!!!!

I wonder how long it will take for a new website to come up cuz i doubt he will get many clients just on facebook alone. Most lawyers need kinda like plenty of advertisement dont they?

The facebook page is more for client recommendations and networking, to be fair, in the modern world this is an important part of any business which relies on reviews (this certainly includes lawyers). For actual information on the firm, a website would indeed be required. His fellow attorney Bill Stradley and his aforementioned wife Stephanie have already propped up their own site: www.stradleylaw.com

Chernoff hasn't as of yet, however. Not that it's relevant to me... all I care about is his Facebook page cuz that's what enables interactive trolling. :3

Petrarose said:
The funny thing is that, when he went back to his practice after the trial, they made a big story about how his fellow lawyers could not wait to get him back so they could continue their business. Who ever thought that the reason they were eager to have him back was to finalize the closing of the law firm!!!!

No one ever wants Chernoff, nor is ever eager to receive him. They probably were awaiting him to get rid of him forever, and I don't blame them.

The facebook page is more for client recommendations and networking, to be fair, in the modern world this is an important part of any business which relies on reviews (this certainly includes lawyers). For actual information on the firm, a website would indeed be required. His fellow attorney Bill Stradley and his aforementioned wife Stephanie have already propped up their own site: www.stradleylaw.com

Chernoff hasn't as of yet, however. Not that it's relevant to me... all I care about is his Facebook page cuz that's what enables interactive trolling. :3

If bill stradley & his wife end up like tagging chernoff along with them i fear that may not to be a good move for them . HA! then u go on wit ya trolling i dont mind its more entertainment for us mj lol :popcorn:

8701girl;3660169 said:
If bill stradley & his wife end up like tagging chernoff along with them i fear that may not to be a good move for them . HA! then u go on wit ya trolling i dont mind its more entertainment for us mj lol :popcorn:

It's more entertainment for everyone involved ['cept Chernoff]. I don't think Stradley and his wife dragged Cherry Pie with them. What would be the point in closing the firm, then? Just kick Alford out and make it Stradley² and Chernoff.

Also, if that were the case, his new Trolling Space, I mean, Facebook Page, wouldn't be titled "Chernoff Law." No mention of Chernoff, as far as I can see, is on Stradley's site. I think he's just a bad chapter in their lives they'd rather forget, and they have my fullest sympathy for that.

Snape keep us posted on your work, because even though Chernoff does not find it entertaining, I do!!

Severus Snape;3660259 said:
It's more entertainment for everyone involved ['cept Chernoff]. I don't think Stradley and his wife dragged Cherry Pie with them. What would be the point in closing the firm, then? Just kick Alford out and make it Stradley² and Chernoff.

Also, if that were the case, his new Trolling Space, I mean, Facebook Page, wouldn't be titled "Chernoff Law." No mention of Chernoff, as far as I can see, is on Stradley's site. I think he's just a bad chapter in their lives they'd rather forget, and they have my fullest sympathy for that.

Hahahahah cherry pie lol although i have more shall we say untasteful nicknames for him but i wont say. I think anyone who gets involved with him after a day or two quickly wants to get away from him cuz seriously who wouldnt lol

Back