CONRAD MURRAY- [Place All CM Jail Complaints Here]

Bubs

Proud Member
June 6, 2012

DR. CONRAD MURRAY Help, I'm Dying in Jail!!!

Dr. Conrad Murray is pulling a Floyd Mayweather Jr. -- pleading with a judge to spring him from L.A. County Jail because it's taking an extreme physical toll on his body ... and if he doesn't get help soon, Murray believes he'll DIE behind bars.

But here's the crazy thing -- unlike Mayweather, Murray's not asking for house arrest (he knows that will never happen) ... Murray's asking to be sent to PRISON, where he believes he'll get better care.

Murray's lawyer tells TMZ, he wants to serve out his time in the big house because he's being treated like filth in L.A. County jail -- getting fresh air once a month, and fresh underwear once a WEEK.

As a result of the alleged deprivation, we're told Murray's health is failing -- his hair, nails, and skin are gnarly ... and he's been suffering from a constant headache over the last few weeks.

Murray says he's never gotten headaches in the past -- and is worried it might be a brain tumor.

We're told Murray asked to see a doctor, but got shuffled around and has received no medical attention.

Murray told his attorney, Valerie Wass, "I may not make it out of here alive. This is a very dangerous place. I'm in here dying. The system is intent on killing me."

A rep for the L.A. County Sheriff's Department tells us, the department doesn't comment on pending cases.
http://www.tmz.com/2012/06/18/dr-conrad-murray-jail-dying-prison/

Re: DR. CONRAD MURRAY Help, I'm Dying in Jail!!!

Another pathetic p.r stunt as june 25th comes around. do us all a favour and meet bubba in the showers.

i guess this is his next game seeing as no appeal has been filed since he was refused bail.

Last edited:

Oh boo hoo conrat! there are other inmates who im sure have spent many years behind bars who get the same treatment as you but do you see them complaining NO! conrat GET OVER IT AND GROW UP!

"Murray says he's never gotten headaches in the past -- and is worried it might be a brain tumor."

Don't worry yourself, Murray. One has to have a brain in order to develop a brain tumor. Clearly, you have naught to stress over.

If he doesn’t survive jail so what? MJ didn’t survive his medical negligence. Murray was not worried or remorseful about what his actions caused. Why is he whining about clean underwear and fresh air? Murray is a filthy person so it shouldn’t bother him at all.

^At least he still has the cat food! :3

1326301194-2catfood.jpg

"We're told Murray asked to see a doctor, but got shuffled around and has received no medical attention."

He can always be his own doctor and take his own medicine.

So his diarrhea story didn't work so his next plan is to claim a brain tumor? Those alleged headaches are more likely caused from dehydration from his chronic explosive diarrhea than a tumor lol.

The only thing that is making June 25th slightly more bearable this year is knowing that Murray is finally locked up.

I don't understand.. why would he ask to be sent to prison rather than county jail? Surely he will be treated even worse there.

This is a PR stunt.

I am willing to bet, TMZ is paying him for these quotes ..again using MJ to make money. This fool is sickening...may he rot in jail.

Bubs;3657556 said:
"We're told Murray asked to see a doctor, but got shuffled around and has received no medical attention."

He can always be his own doctor and take his own medicine.
Maybe he´s afraid he`ll not survive his own treatment

So his diarrhea story didn't work so his next plan is to claim a brain tumor? Those alleged headaches are more likely caused from dehydration from his chronic explosive diarrhea than a tumor lol.

The only thing that is making June 25th slightly more bearable this year is knowing that Murray is finally locked up.

Dehydrated? Perhaps they can throw a few cans of pepsi at him.
He's certainly suffering from severe delusions if he expects any sympathy.

First time I noticed that TMZ has kind of introduction page for people they post about.
Here is Murray's:
Born – February 19, 1953
St. Andrews, Grenada

Catch Phrases: "Don't worry" and "I swear I didn't kill Michael Jackson."

Was hired to be Michael Jackson’s personal physician for his 2009 concert tour, did a great job … with one exception.

Found guilty of involuntarily manslaughtering MJ, sentenced to four years in prison, sleeps in a cell near one of the guys from Debarge.

Has a fondness for snazzy ties, enjoys going to Disneyland, is the father of at least seven children from six different women, isn't nuts about paying child support.

Helped put Propofol on the map … and by “map” … we mean “a list of painkillers people are now deathly afraid of.”
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't understand.. why would he ask to be sent to prison rather than county jail? Surely he will be treated even worse there.

Maybe not. Might be more regulations concerning medical care, food.

Murray says he's never gotten headaches in the past -- and is worried it might be a brain tumor.

[youtube]kVs7iL-AV9w[/youtube]

Where does he think he is... the Hilton??:blink:

Is it bad to say that I don't care how he feels? He never showed any remorse or sympathy what he did to Michael. Watching the trial I couldn't stand looking at him.

Oh poor dude :cry: :popcorn:

I hope his head hurts like h***.

I heard about this on my local news before I went to work this morning....poooorrrr ole Murray....NOT. I hope he rots right were he is...if he does have a brain tumor...tough...he killed Michael and Karma is a bitch...what goes around comes around. I have NO remorse for him whats so ever. :mad:

I know this wight make me sound like a really mean bastard, but reading this news is comforting to me! There isn't the slightest part of me that would feel sorry for him in anyway.

Heck, I'll go even further in saying I want him to hurt! Sociopaths like Conrat don't understand any other punishment than physical pain!

:smilerolleyes: More silliness from TMZ I suppose. Eh...just wait a little longer Murray and you'll be out. :doh: But with the fans outside I think it's better you stayed inside.

Yeah I really do hope he rots in jail. He got what he deserves anyways.

CNN also made this story

Conrad Murray: 'I feel like a P.O.W.'
By Alan Duke, CNN
June 18, 2012 -- Updated 2218 GMT (0618 HKT)

Conrad Murray convicted of the involuntary manslaughter of Michael Jackson complained of poor conditions in Los Angeles county jail.

STORY HIGHLIGHTS
"I may not make it out of here alive," Conrad Murray tells his lawyer
Murray complains he's getting sick in his moldy, fly-infested, 5-by-7-foot cell
After serving seven months, Murray has 16 months to go in jail
Next Monday is the third anniversary of Michael Jackson's death

Los Angeles (CNN) -- Seven months in the Los Angeles County jail have taken a physical toll on Conrad Murray, the doctor convicted in Michael Jackson's death, his lawyer told CNN Monday.

"He looked horrible," Attorney Valerie Wass said, describing a visit last week with Murray. "I've never seen him like that. I'm shocked."
Word that Murray is suffering behind bars may be welcomed news to some Jackson fans who were angry that prosecutors charged him with involuntary manslaughter and not the more serious crime of murder.

Murray, 59, has been in jail since November when he was found guilty. He must serve two years of his four year sentence in jail, which would put his release in October, 2013.

Next Monday will be the third anniversary of Jackson's death, which the Los Angeles County coroner ruled was caused by a fatal combination of the surgical anesthetic propofol and sedatives administered by Murray.

"He told me last Tuesday 'I may not make it out of here alive. This is a very dangerous place. I'm in here dying. The system is intent on killing me,'" said Wass, who is handling Murray's appeal.

The doctor suspects his moldy, fly-infested, 5-by-7-foot cell is making him sick, causing headaches that have plagued him for several weeks, Wass said.

When Wass took Murray's complaints to jail officials, they told her his activities are restricted because "We're afraid somebody's going to pop him," she said.

The Los Angeles County Sheriff did not immediately respond to CNN's request for comment on the complaints from Murray's lawyer.
Murray is serving his sentence in the county jail, which is operated by the sheriff, because of rules imposed to relieve state prison overcrowding. There is little chance he would be transferred there, Wass said.

Wass said she believed Murray would better off in a state prison, where he would be able to get exercise and fresh air regularly. He's only seen the sunshine once in the past four weeks, even though prisoners in the high-security "F Block" are suppose to be taken to the jail roof each Monday afternoon, she said.

Murray told his lawyer even the "Grim Sleeper" suspect, who is charged with killing 10 women over a 22-year period, was allowed on the roof last Monday while Murray was not, Wass said.

"I feel like a P.O.W.," Murray told his lawyer, using the acronym for prisoner of war.

Still, Murray appears to be getting along well with his jailers, she said.

"I've been respectful to the sheriff's deputies and for the most part they have reciprocated," the lawyer quotes Murray telling her.
The jail food is disagreeable to Murray, Wass said. He told her he's has "nothing real to eat" since being locked up.

A breakfast of a "smelly" boiled egg, two slices of bread, cereal and milk is delivered at 4:30 a.m. each day, followed by a peanut butter and jelly or bologna sandwich for lunch. Dinner, delivered at 3:30 p.m., is usually is "a meat product that looks like clotted blood," along with green beans, corn and cabbage, she said.

Murray passes his time each day helping other inmates improve their vocabulary with a "word of the day" game that he designed, she said.

Wass, who is working without pay, is still preparing the appeal of Murray's conviction.

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/06/18/justice/conrad-murray-complains/index.html

He's not going to die. He's just whinging, LOL

he has nerve to complain about the food.."smelly egg'...he should count himself lucky that he is getting even that. What does he think he is going to get...he is in jail...sorry Murray,,,the last time I checked they didn't serve gourmet food there. Get over yourself already and STOP trying to be the victim ..because YOU are NOT ,...Michael is the victim.

And does Dr. Murray really think anyone cares????

Don't worry Murray, I hope you get your wish and head straight to prison, it might be the second biggest mistake you make aside from your first biggest mistake......killing MJ!

Last edited:

More "Poor Conrad Murray" pity-party public relations junk. This is so ridiculous. Murray needs to serve his jail time and stop this nonsense. I'm sure he's not being treated any worse than anybody else in that jail and in fact I think the officials are doing a great job of trying to keep him safe which is alot more than he did for Michael on that terrible day. Murray would do the jail authorities that he reportedly claims to respect a great favor if he would stop complaining about the jail conditions all the time through the media. Personally, I think he's acted like a real brat from the very beginning of this whole thing. And I'm so sick of him always trying to get special treatment. And that includes trying to get an appeal of his conviction given all that we know from his trial about what happened to Michael.

Last edited:

Why can't he wash his underwear when he takes a shower, rather than relying of the staff to bring him new ones. Hey I do not get new ones either and I manage to keep them clean. I assume he takes a shower each day. We are not paying taxes for murray to get new underwear once a week. If he is being ill-treated in there, he needs to go about it in the appropriate way and not give a story to TMZ. Isn't that why he has an attorney--unless her job is simply to give TMZ stories? He is only in there a short time and is already dying? Please!!!! What type of person dies partly due to the fact that he did not get new underwear?

Back