You shall not hear my footsteps
Softly, softly shut the door!
On my way out I'll write
"Good Night" on the gate,
So that you may see
That I have thought of you."

(Gute Nacht/"Good night"
by Wilhelm Müller (1794-1827)
set to music by Franz Schubert in "Die Winterreise")

Irina, Germany/Ukraine/USA

Last edited:
My dearest Michael :give_heart: ....

I just want to say that you can spend whatever time is... I'm will get older, but I'll never stop loving you! I will never forget you. You will be forever in my heart. I/We will love you FOREVER. :girl_give_heart:

I miss you so much every day dear Michael.... :cry: *big sigh*

Roberta - Brazil

Even though I can't see you, I can feel your spirit.
A true inspiration in my life.
I love you always and forever.

Charles; Atlanta, Georgia USA

34yws1y.jpg

:angel::give_rose: :flowers: :fame: :give_rose: :flowers: :fame: :give_rose: :flowers: :fame::angel:

:wub:~*Your Love Is Magical*~ :wub:

:rollingpeace:....( ??:??:??:??[?? ]??:??:??:?? ) ???? ??? ?????:rollingpeace:

With
:heart:L.O.V.E.:heart:
souldreamer7
USA

I remember you with love, black fedora, single glove. It took your death to understand, an angel walked with us.
Marge - Kusadasi/Turkey.
:cry:

I love and miss you forever Michael :cry:
May every petal of every Rose you recieve from your fans this year, be a kiss for you floating into eternity.

You are Forever Loved and never fogotten :heart:

Mickie/Qbee, Michigan, USA

"DO N0T STAND AT MY GRAVE AND WEEP.
I AM N0T THERE.
I D0 N0T SLEEP.

I AM A THOUSAND WINDS THAT BLOW.
I AM THE DIAM0ND GLINT 0N THE SN0W.
I AM THE SUNLIGHT 0N THE RIPENED GRAIN.
I AM THE GENTLE AUTUMN RAIN.

WHEN Y0U WAKE IN THE M0RNING HUSH,

I AM THE SWIFT UPLIFTING RUSH OF QUIET BIRDS IN CIRCLING FLIGHT.
I AM THE S0FT SUNLIGHT AT NIGHT.

D0 N0T STAND AT MY GRAVE AND CRY.
I AM N0T THERE.

I DID N0T DIE..."

-Native American Prayer

Dear Michael,

This poem has been giving me 'strength' the last 3 years...
I FEEL your SPIRIT in every morning hush...
I FEEL your :heart: still radiating through me...

Though, you SEEM far away and NOT here with me...
I can still FEEL you near me...
Whispering words of comfort in my ear...

Thanks Michael for "awaking" my soul :blush:

I LOVE YOU beyond words that I can express...

FOREVER YOURS,

Daryll.

THE man. The true inspiration. Love lives forever.

Rudolf. Riga, Latvia.

Love & miss you always

L.O.V.E jess from australia

You changed my entire life. You made me the person I am today.

Through the ups and downs you have been there for me through it all. Through the tough times I knew deep down you would always be there for me.

You made me stand up for myself and made me realize I could be who I truly was and it didn't matter what others thought. I am a better person because of you.

You showed me how to always reach for and believe in my dreams. You showed me truth is always the most important thing. You taught me not to believe everything you see that usually there is a hidden agenda behind every bad thing that goes on in this world.

How can I ever thank you enough? I know this is not the end. I will love you always.

Yours forever
xxx

You gave my life the light for me to continue. I'll never forget you Michael :(

L.O.V.E. Stephen

Words can't explain how much I miss you...

Thank you for the memories.

268478_1938747000843_4694410_n.jpg

Ari, Rome, Italy.

Thank you for your message of love. thank you for staying with us for as long as you did. my heart is with you. I have started crying again. I miss you so very much. I know you are safe and can feel our love. Please watch over all of us. I know I will see you again and that comforts me. LOVE LOVE LOVE, Susan

It seems the pain in my heart gets stronger every year around this time because I realize that I, We lost you from this world. :cry: But I know in my heart, however sad, painful, and difficult it is, that you are here with me, us, in spirit. I Love you Michael. YOU have thought me so much… especially, you teaching me how to say "I LOVE YOU" with out feeling vulnerable.

It's been 3 years but it still feels like yesterday for me. I Love you from the bottom of my heart. There NEVER was, NEVER is and NEVER will be anyone Like you Michael. You are 1 (not in a million/billion) but in a Humanity! You are loved by so many! :heart:

YOU will live in my heart, in all our hearts forever and a day! We will make sure the future generation know you! :heart:

Something for you

[video=youtube;CI5_oqlEQm4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CI5_oqlEQm4&feature=relmfu[/video]​

L.o.v.e.
Romi (Ethiopia/US)

Last edited:
Loving you always Michael, sending all the way from the UK a million kisses toward Forest Lawn.

Michael, now You speak Spanish:

Cada día te echo más de menos, te quiero.

Carmen, Madrid-España

I miss you so much Michael. It is true I have learned to get through each day without you here but life will NEVER be the same without you . You have been with me for so many years that you are now apart of me..and I will take you with me were ever I go. If I hear you on the radio I look up and smile because I can feel your presence and it comforts me. Thank you so much for just being you. I will love you FOREVER Michael ..You Are Not Alone. I know you understand what I mean by that.

Back