Will Michael Jackson's 30th Anniversary ever be released on DVD/BluRay?

mjj19582009

Proud Member
I was watching the reunion not to long ago it seemed like it was intended for a release with all the great shots and the video and audio quality. It would be nice to have the first and second night to be separated since they were mixed all in one

Please, no!
Its the last concert Michael ever did, but it really its not a good one, where can be seen what Michael was capable of. It was shown many times on tv. Thats enough.
And people should really get over about concerts been mixed from few nights. It very common and nothing bad about that.
Watch the amateure recordings and you'll see that its even weak performance on both days.

One day I'd really like to see a deluxe package released that would include 1 show of every tour/era: Victory, Bad, Dangerous, HIStory and 30th anniversary. It would be a really interesting visualization of Michael's career as a performer. Weak or not, it reflects his life story.

They will release everything but not in a few years.

Maybe someday but not now. There is many unseen concerts that needs to get released so this is not very important because it has been showed on tv.

Maybe someday but not now. There is many unseen concerts that needs to get released so this is not very important because it has been showed on tv.

Totally agree.The 30th television special exists in excellent audio and video quality in many versions so there's no need for an instant future release.I'd rather a new Concert from the Dangerous or Victory tour than the 30th.

I guess anything is possible, BUT this would be a huge undertaking, in my opinion.

I mean, they would have to get approval from every artist who was involved in the show. Which I'm "thinking" means said artist might want a cut of the proceeds. Not sure, of course, just thinking out loud.

One day I'd really like to see a deluxe package released that would include 1 show of every tour/era: Victory, Bad, Dangerous, HIStory and 30th anniversary. It would be a really interesting visualization of Michael's career as a performer. Weak or not, it reflects his life story.

I totally agree morinen that would be Awesome :dancin:

I was watching the reunion not to long ago it seemed like it was intended for a release with all the great shots and the video and audio quality. It would be nice to have the first and second night to be separated since they were mixed all in one
To answer your topic question, I certainly hope not.

Dear God, I hope not. It would be a waste of money, seeing as how it's already available in 1080i HD all over the internet.

Hi iam interested to see this concert full (just saw some parts)
anyone knows the real length of this concert? saw some sources says 107 minutes other 120min.

thanks in advance.

anyone knows the real length of this concert? saw some sources says 107 minutes other 120min.

thanks in advance.

The full concert is on Youtube in parts. The Jacksons part starts here and Michael performs alone after it:

Not interested. It was one of MJ's worst performances. There were some good moments, but the majority of his solo stuff was mimed, and we had seen it before minus You Rock My World. He should have done more tracks from Invincible, and some songs he hadn't done in concert in years.

thanks in advance.

Hey BWT :)
I have it on DVD ...someone send me long time ago
I don't know the lenght, I assume it's cut and paste work also ..I really don't remember , as I used to skip the other artists all the time.
Will have a look at it later today and let you know

The full concert is on Youtube in parts. The Jacksons part starts here and Michael performs alone after it:

oh thanks and Treasure too.

I found a good link. 1hour20min full
Nothing is goin on "here" on Friday(MJ bday) so ill watch that some parts i seen i liked and i think am ready to move on to see other artist too not only MJ.

thanks again
BWT

Edit - i notice that are 2 version of TWYMMF one with Britney Spears and the other is solo

Last edited:
oh thanks and Treasure too.

I found a good link. 1hour20min full
Nothing is goin on "here" on Friday(MJ bday) so ill watch that some parts i seen i liked and i think am ready to move on to see other artist too not only MJ.

thanks again
BWT

Edit - i notice that are 2 version of TWYMMF one with Britney Spears and the other is solo

Dang! I have missed you! :(

"nothings going on here' ??? haha what about a chat party here on the radio chat?
I know there are lots of parties here...there etc but I just like to stay at home being online with my friends :)

Is there another version ? I like to see ...maybe I'll change my mind then ;) LOL

gawd, i hope not. Maybe the J5 reunion and with Britney. Put that on some compilation.

I don't think it would be suitable for a standalone release but if they released a boxset that contained the tours this could be an extra... perhaps. At least the J5 + NSYNC performance maybe.

Last edited:
Hi

I finally watched the suppose whole show (1 h 20 mins)
even with the other artist which i confess would be impossible for me back in 2009/10 (you guys understand why)
i may say i liked and a Lot

i think is a great add to your MJ collection
just my opinion

Pretty difficult to watch in my opinion. Not his finest hour.

thanks in advance.
I don't know what country you're in, but they show this all the time on one of the cable channels. Either TV One, VH-1 or BET, don't remember exactly.

When an MJ concert get's an official release I wanna see him at his best. The 30th anniversary was not him at as best

I watched it for the first time in full a week or so ago. I hope it's never released, it's pretty bad for MJs standards. I'm sure he wishes it would have never happened. Something was wrong seriously. His facial appearance was not his best. I guess it was a rough time for him then.

DuranDuran;4040455 said:
I don't know what country you're in, but they show this all the time on one of the cable channels. Either TV One, VH-1 or BET, don't remember exactly.

I live in Europe.
actually i had a sensation of Deja vu watching the show maybe i watched along time ago.
dont have TV one channel, i know VH1 and i heard about BET but i don't have. since 2009 i don't like to see MJ on tv(i can´t explain it)

must be the few ones that enjoy the show maybe my "childish and innocent" mind dint notice what you´all notice on Mike but i do not want to go in that path of convesation.

thanks nice sig huh i like Bruce lee to.

Blu-Ray of all Michael's Tours including Triumph & Victory, then i would love MJ & Friends + 30th Anniversary September 10th to be included.. hoping it happens in the future.. the maturing and a peak into the shows in a way that's never been seen before..

I recorded it on my DVD, I cant say it was MJ's finest performance. He must have had s0me work done on his face recently because he could hardly smile. David Gest who enticed MJ to do the reunion had to send Frank Casio to his hotel to get him out of bed. How he managed to perform at all is a miracle. Anyway the celebrities IMO were rubbish apart from Shaggy. Some of this information is on "life of an Icon"

Back