Michael of our generation

athina_livadi

Proud Member
Michael of our generation ...
To take a pencil and paper and record all your concerns about the present and the future is a big decision, but to address the man who marked with his presence and sheltered my soul is awesome. An awe that emerges out of the absolute love of loyalty, the need for gratitude for the offer and acceptance of his love.

Let's take things from scratch. The man I was fortunate and blessed to know through his work-during my early childhood-and touched my soul is none other than the one and only Michael Jackson! This legend through his music grew up generations and is still growing ... If it was ever possible in a few lines to summarize all that this artist represents I will end up in the following words love, humility, devotion.
Raised in a not wealthy family, consisting of nine children, he was the seventh in a row. He knew no childhood, as he got into the music business in a very young age. Along with his 4 brothers, he made his first steps in the music scene, having their father as a manager (Joe Jackson). Success was the goal of Joe, who was perceptive enough to foresee the vast talent of little Michael at that time, the price, of course, was very heavy. As a father he failed, and for the sake of transforming the American dream he sacrificed his son's childhood ... exemplary punishments left their marks on Michael both mentally and physically.

It would be very reasonable that Michael, having this father figure, could become a vain person that only material pleasures and shallow recognition would be the end in itself. Contrariwise, this man has managed to stay intact and unscathed and mastered the music industry with his artistic offer.

Through his creations, through the diamonds he filed in the world, he spread messages of love, justice and internal awakening. Nobody can question his charity work over the years. He stood by the side of every social group who was in need of economic and moral support- he was awarded with the record in the Guinness Book in 2000 for this. He stood by the fight against drugs and alcoholism. Who does not know his contribution with the song “We are the world” to millions of starving children in Africa! His charity work is enormous and any extensive reference to it will never be complete. His prior aim was to become a shining example and his fans know this very well.

Michael Jackson is an inexhaustible asset/principal for mankind! No matter how many years you know him as a fan you can never claim to have discovered his whole. Always innovative, pioneer, he served his art with respect, vindicating his fans. His relationship with them was complete and dative. No artist ever was being loved so much and rightly so. When you're dealing with a personality that has a bright star in each of his creations, it is impossible not to follow.

Messages towards humanity today are more than just topical! His humanist spirit, love and concern for humanity, acceptance of diversity, respect for all kinds of life and the planet are answers-solutions for a better future. All can be overcome when the world learns to love essentially, with a real interest in his fellowman and respect in the Past, Present and Future. Nowadays, when those who pull the strings are indifferent to life and dignity, we can invest in the future and pass the torch to our children by doing our duty.

This is Michael and this is the heritage that he has left us. We can make this change, starting –each one of us- with a simple glance in the mirror. Lets not be afraid to reach out to our fellow man with a sincere and unselfish love. Harmonizing the world is possible when you love, respect and share generously.

I started my speech referring to the word awe and I want to end thanking this man because he just existed. I borrowed some of his words to express myself, those who know can understand how and when.
Michael Jackson is inexhaustible- this is it, a living legend in our hearts and I am just a fan whose soul he touched .

It's all for LOVE ...
And we owe this to him!

by MoonlightJ - MJHellas.gr

http://mjhellas.gr/wordpress/?p=411

This is our own thank you to the most precious and loved person in the world! Our own deposition of love and dedication as a forum and as individuals!!!

Back