Stars pays tribute to Michael

Bubs

Proud Member
I thought it would be nice to paste all tributes to one tread. This thread could be one to post all the tributes that you come across, including twitter tributes?

---------------------------------------------------------
Usher, Wiz Khalifa and more give online respect

Usher, Wiz Khalifa and more stars have taken to Twitter to pay their respects to Michael Jackson, who died on 25 June, 2009 - three years ago today.

Jackson died at his LA home of intoxication after suffering a respiratory arrest. His doctor, Conrad Murray was sentenced to four years in prison in November 2011 for involuntary manslaughter.

Usher tweeted: "RIP Michael Jackson - you will never die in our hearts, your legacy will live on forever!"

US rapper, and the artist currently sharing the UK No.1 spot with Maroon 5, Wiz Khalifa, said: "3 years ago today the world lost a legend. RIP Michael Jackson. Your music lives on for you. Thank you for everything!"

Meanwhile, X Factor judge Louis Walsh also took to the social networking site to share his feelings for the King Of Pop, saying: "3 years ago today the world lost a legend. RIP Michael Jackson. Your music lives on for you. Thank you for everything! Retweet for respect."

Rising UK rapper Mz Bratt, also tweeted: "R.I.P to an absolute musical legend! Michael Jackson x"
http://www.gigwise.com/news/74007/stars-pay-tribute-to-michael-jackson-on-anniversary-of-death

Spike Lee ?@SpikeLee
On This Day,June 25,In The Year Of Our Lord 2009 Michael Jackson Left Us In His Physical State.May The Almighty Continue To Bless Him.SHAMON

Celebrity Twitter Posts June 25

Please post twitter messages from celebrities and significant figures celebrating Michael Jackson on JUNE 25TH

Paris Jackso??@ParisJackson

RIP Michael Jackson .. Dad you will forever be in my heart

Re: Celebrity Twitter Posts June 25

Wiz Khalifa?@MrWizKhaIifa

3 years ago today the world lost a legend. RIP Michael Jackson. Your music lives on for you. Thank you for everything!

MTV UK ?@MTVUK
RIP Michael Jackson - a true legend, never forgotten.

Rick Dees (Radio DJ who hosts Weekly Top 40 countdown)

Rick Dees ?@rickdees
Hard to believe that 3 years ago today we lost the great gift that was Michael Jackson. His music will live on.

TJ Jackson
Your love and guidance is severely missed. I'll always remember and value how much you brought to my life. I love you, Uncle Michael. - Meho

----------------------------

Bobby Brown ?@KingBobbyBrown
Mr. Michael Jackson left us three years ago today... Respect the Greatest!!! Rest in Paradise.

---------------------------------------

lnstagram ?@lnstgram
RIP Michael Jackson. A Man, a Father, a Brother, a Son, an Inspiration, A gentle soul, the legend of pop music .. RT in remembrance.

---------------------------

jaafar jackson ?@jaafarjjackson
Rest In Peace. #missyou

87d97616bede11e180d51231380fcd7e_7.jpg

Omer Bhatti @RealOBee
Reply Retweet Favorite ·More
3 years..still unreal. I do my best to make you proud everyday.Love you and miss you endlessly. RIP Michael Jackson the greatest of all time

Rodney Jerkins?@RodneyJerkins

To my friend & mentor! You've given us your heart, passion, music, love, and the inspiration we need to keep going! #RIP MICHAEL JACKSON

Artists have taken to Twitter to remember Michael Jackson today, on the third anniversary of his death. Notable remembrances and shout-outs have come from Justin Bieber, Usher, Wiz Khalifa, Ludacris, Ghostface Killah and many others in the world of music, lamenting the loss of the King of Pop. Bieber, perhaps the clearest heir to Jackson's child-pop-prodigy throne, in particular called him "the best who ever did it." At 10:45 a.m., three of the top trending topics on Twitter were Jackson-related.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/music_blog/2012/06/michael-jackson-death-third-anniversary.html

Darren Hayes

I've blogged about Michael Jackson many times - those who've followed my career know how important he and his music were to me growing up. I attribute seeing him in concert in 1987 as the moment I realised I wanted to become a performer, so understandably his passing was quite a sad day for me personally. I wrote this song 'Glorious' in tribute to Michael Jackson. It's about the way I choose to remember Michael : full of joy and life. I choose to remember his magic and his sparkle of energy. A snap shot comes to mind and it's a mini movie in my head of seeing him on stage during the 'Bad' tour. In this movie I remember feeling the force of the invisible electricity coming from his fingers and toes as he kicks into the air on stage at the Brisbane Entertainment Centre in November 1987. I recall how that wave of adrenaline swept through the arena and into my heart, like a neon tornado.

RIP MJ. For me, you will always be forever young.

06 . 25 . 12
[h=1]Michael Jackson[/h] When I was just starting out, my first producer used to make me listen to Michael Jackson’s live performance of “Who’s Loving You.” He would have me watch that for hours back to back to back.

What he wanted me to learn was his soul. You could hear his soul. And he was this little kid who hadn’t experienced love but he was a vessel. For whatever reason he could evoke more emotion than an adult. It was so raw and so pure. It was these little things that he did that were just swag. It’s something that’s God given.

Michael taught me that sometimes you have to forget technique, forget what you have on. If you feel silly, you have to go from the gut just let it go.

Michael Jackson changed me, and helped me to become the artist I am - thank you Michael.

Love always,
B

http://www.beyonce.com/news/michael-jackson

That was so nice of Beyonce!:yes:

It will be nice if all of these artist get together & do something really nice to honor Michael.

^^Proper tribute concert with all these stars would be lovely.

Here is the song called GLORIOUS that Darren Hayes wrote in tribute to MJ

[youtube]w1cwSPhN50w[/youtube]

Not really a celeb/star hehe but the people behind Instagram's twitter wrote this...

"lnstagram ?@lnstgram
RIP Michael Jackson. A Man, a Father, a Brother, a Son, an Inspiration, A gentle soul, the legend of pop music .. RT in remembrance."

I thought it would be nice to paste all tributes to one tread. This thread could be one to post all the tributes that you come across, including twitter tributes?

---------------------------------------------------------
Usher, Wiz Khalifa and more give online respect

Usher, Wiz Khalifa and more stars have taken to Twitter to pay their respects to Michael Jackson, who died on 25 June, 2009 - three years ago today.

Jackson died at his LA home of intoxication after suffering a respiratory arrest. His doctor, Conrad Murray was sentenced to four years in prison in November 2011 for involuntary manslaughter.

Usher tweeted: "RIP Michael Jackson - you will never die in our hearts, your legacy will live on forever!"

US rapper, and the artist currently sharing the UK No.1 spot with Maroon 5, Wiz Khalifa, said: "3 years ago today the world lost a legend. RIP Michael Jackson. Your music lives on for you. Thank you for everything!"

Meanwhile, X Factor judge Louis Walsh also took to the social networking site to share his feelings for the King Of Pop, saying: "3 years ago today the world lost a legend. RIP Michael Jackson. Your music lives on for you. Thank you for everything! Retweet for respect."

Rising UK rapper Mz Bratt, also tweeted: "R.I.P to an absolute musical legend! Michael Jackson x"
http://www.gigwise.com/news/74007/stars-pay-tribute-to-michael-jackson-on-anniversary-of-death

Thanks Bubs , its lovely to think that all these stars and many others were thinking of Michael xxx

Back