All Paris Jackson Twitter, formspring and other social media sites [Discussion]

MsCassieMollie

Proud Member
http://www.contactmusic.com/news/pa...kki-sixx-over-king-of-pop-radio-jibes_1350612
Rocker Nikki Sixx has invited Michael Jackson's daughter Paris on to his radio show after apologising for "snarky" comments he made about her late father on-air in the run up to the third anniversary of the King of Pop's death.

The teenager took aim at the Motley Crue bassist-turned-radio host on Sunday night (24Jun12), accusing Sixx of turning on her dad.

In a fiery tweet, she asked, "Heyy quick question dude - and this is coming from a huge fan of motley crue - but why do u feel the need to hate on talented ppl (people)?"

The remarks appeared to cut the rocker deep; he responded on Monday (25Jun12) and tweeted, "Hello parisJackson. My snarky humor and sarcasm sometimes gets the best of me. I sincerely apologize to you and your family. God Bless."

The teenager later accepted Sixx's apology, prompting him to invite her on his show: "If ya ever wanna come on SixxSense and talk about what Your (sic) working on would love (to) have you on."

The Thriller hitmaker died on 25 June, 2009.

Re: Paris Jackson Takes Aim At Nikki Sixx Over King Of Pop Radio Jibes

Paris Jackso? ?@ParisJackson
@NikkiSixx thanks:) apology definitely accepted.. have a good one , god bless #RockOn
3:34 PM - 25 Jun 12 via Twitter for iPhone

Regarding being invited on Nikki's show

Paris Jackso? ?@ParisJackson
@NikkiSixx thats really nice and that would actually be really awesome .. thank u :)
3:48 PM - 25 Jun 12 via Twitter for iPhone

Nikki Sixx ?@NikkiSixx
@ParisJackson I Direct Messaged you.

5h Paris Jackso? ?@ParisJackson
@NikkiSixx ditto
4:27 PM - 25 Jun 12 via Twitter for iPhone

For those of you who are not familiar with Nikki Sixx;

Nikki Sixx is one of the founding members and bass guitarist of the popular rock band Motley Crue, which Paris is a fan of.

He said some very nasty things about Michael last summer on his Facebook page and also Twitter:

His comments:

http://www.sludgefactory.com.au/sit...ges/Screen shot 2011-07-13 at 10.36.43 PM.png
http://www.sludgefactory.com.au/sit...ges/Screen shot 2011-07-13 at 10.34.57 PM.png

I don't think she should be talking to him. Is Gene Simmons next? I don't think he is sorry for anything. He isn't going to argue with a 14 year old.

Don't care to know what Nikki Sixx said. Proud of Paris intelligent response.

Hmmm...
Clay Stevenson ?@GLITTERROAD
@NikkiSixx you industry folks have no shame. You trashed her dead father all over the place and now you want to exploit her for publicity.

2h Nikki Sixx ?@NikkiSixx
@GLITTERROAD I don't need publicity bro.I acknowledge that saying anything about someone's father that passed is hurtful.She's a class act.
8:18 PM - 25 Jun 12 via Twitter for iPhone

Only 14 and such a tough cookie. Don't take their crap, Paris.

That wretched creep has got to have an ulterior motive besides not wanting to pick an internet fight with someone young enough to be his daughter. I hope Paris doesn't fall for his crap and keeps a distance.

I hope she stays away from these people. They bash and hate on Michael but of course they would love to have her on their show.To me he got called out and he apologizes but I doubt he means it. They never think of people and how their families would feel hearing hate like what he has said and probably will say again.

If people think Paris is a class act well she got that from her father.

We told him about his kids being on twitter last year, he didn't give a shit and kept going on and on and retweeting and posting the most disgusting things.

I would never let my daughter near a creep like this. I wish she had people around her who cared about protecting her and her father.

If he was truly sorry he would have apologized way before MJs own child had to call his stupid ass out. He can't get anymore fake. Fans including myself tweeted him about how wrong he was when this first happened and he could have cared less and was still talkin trash after the fact! So it's whatever! So this dude is and will remain on my shit list! -_-

For those of you who are not familiar with Nikki Sixx;

Nikki Sixx is one of the founding members and bass guitarist of the popular rock band Motley Crue, which Paris is a fan of.

He said some very nasty things about Michael last summer on his Facebook page and also Twitter:

His comments:

http://www.sludgefactory.com.au/sit...ges/Screen shot 2011-07-13 at 10.36.43 PM.png
http://www.sludgefactory.com.au/sit...ges/Screen shot 2011-07-13 at 10.34.57 PM.png

Oh, I remember this illiterate a--hole. I told him what to put his mouth around just in case he's tempted to misuse it in future.

I don't understand that at all.

I think I do. Paris can shut them down by knowing what they are saying and responding to them with the truth. The public is on her side because she is MJ's child. The girl is a great ambassador for her father and his legacy. I'll be glad when she checks DD and Dr. Drew.

Nikki also compared Michael to Jerry Sandusky recently so his "apology" is definitely not sincere.

Well, Nikki is also an illiterate b--tard, so the fact his meager little brain would concoct such an ill-suited comparison is unsurprising. Were he to have enough brain cells to read, he would have concluded the cases were not at all similar, and unlike the accusers in Michael's life, who had definite financial motives, no witnesses, and previous histories of extortion and wrongdoing, the victims in the Sandusky case all had strikingly similar stories despite the abuse being covered spanning across fifteen years, no ulterior motives behind the accusations, various witnesses to the abuse, all culminating in the exposure of complete corruption and disregard for human life in favour of football and university reputation on part of Penn State.

Anyone who has researched both set of cases as I have can see there is nothing similar about any of them. For the most part, the testimonies in the Sandusky case add up and the victims have credible witnesses, whereas the accusations regarding Michael were full of inconsistencies and bald-faced lies, not to mention clear financial motives/extortion attempts on part of both sets of parents. One man was clearly a target and victim of cruel extortion attempts by those who sought him out and exploited his innocence, and the other was a predator who hid behind his so-called charity to seek his victims out and systematically abuse/molest/rape them.

I know she's too young for this, but I really hope when Paris grows up she will equip herself with all the information needed to defend her father and crash down on these idiots with facts besides the passion she already has.

Well, Nikki is also an illiterate b--tard, so the fact his meager little brain would concoct such an ill-suited comparison is unsurprising. Were he to have enough brain cells to read, he would have concluded the cases were not at all similar, and unlike the accusers in Michael's life, who had definite financial motives, no witnesses, and previous histories of extortion and wrongdoing, the victims in the Sandusky case all had strikingly similar stories despite the abuse being covered spanning across fifteen years, no ulterior motives behind the accusations, various witnesses to the abuse, all culminating in the exposure of complete corruption and disregard for human life in favour of football and university reputation on part of Penn State.

Anyone who has researched both set of cases as I have can see there is nothing similar about any of them. For the most part, the testimonies in the Sandusky case add up and the victims have credible witnesses, whereas the accusations regarding Michael were full of inconsistencies and bald-faced lies, not to mention clear financial motives/extortion attempts on part of both sets of parents. One man was clearly a target and victim of cruel extortion attempts by those who sought him out and exploited his innocence, and the other was a predator who hid behind his so-called charity to seek his victims out and systematically abuse/molest/rape them.

:clapping:...and no way has Paris' tweet changed the illiterate's opinion of her father. He's Martin Bashir, setting her up to get her on his show, pushing the right button by promising to talk about her movie. What better way for a hater's show to get mass attention than to get Paris on it. The really sad thing is this makes Paris believe she can make a difference with credents like this, and she can't. It'll only cause her to let her guard down when it should go up higher.

Paris, The Warrior Princess.

I'm so proud of Paris :bow:

Once these creeps, not just Nikki, realise that people they bashing have a family/children, they may think twice what they say.
Paris may have made him think if his belief of Michael may not be true at all, at least I hope so.

no-excuses.jpg

I will never forgive him !

And I wonder what he wrote in that DM ? Blah blah blah

As for Paris , her dad did raise her very well :heart:

Last edited:

Paris is so strong! I admire her so much for that.

But I hope she is very cautious with this guy, cause I don't trust him. But I know this... it is much harder for someone to say mean and cruel things to their face or after personally meeting them. Nikki Sixx loves to talk a bunch of crap behind a computer screen or microphone, but when it comes face to face and it involves a child, we'll see if he will stoop so low as to continue to attack Paris's father the way he used to.

If he does meet her after she accepts his apology... and he continues on with his cowardly rants behind her back... it shows what an ABSOLUTE low-life he truly is. If he is sincere with his apology and refrains from further insults, then maybe Paris's kindness worked.

^^ Well said!

I can see some feistiness of Debbie Rowe in Paris, as well and forgivingness and goodness of Michael's, its a good combination.

I know Paris is such a sweet, a class act girl ( THE ONLY THING HE SAID I AGREE WTH,) Michael definitely did an excellent job raising his 3 children but I really don't get how she could accept his "apology." All crap he said was absolutely disgusting and it's completely false, of course. :angry:

And I don't get why she's a fan of his either after all the gross stuff he said about her dad. I WOULD NEVER be a fan of a creep like him, he's absolutely despicable and vulgar.

I really wish she stays away from him, I really don't think he was sincere either... :sigh:

?@LeApplehead He's only sorry because he got caught.

Nikki Sixx ?@NikkiSixx
@LeApplehead Even pirates have hearts and admit when they are wrong.

Back