*** Announcement: Immortal Contest – Win Tickets! ***

Moonwalker.Fan

Proud Member
b2df9130358de687c94dc5ee93158a6c.jpg

Cirque du Soleil is hosting a contest offering fans who live in North America a chance to win a trip of a lifetime to see Michael Jackson THE IMMORTAL World Tour in Europe!

One lucky fan will win a trip for two to any city on the European leg of Michael Jackson THE IMMORTAL World Tour, roundtrip airfare, accommodations for three nights, and $500 in spending money!

Any resident of The United States or Canada is eligible to enter.

Please share this link on your Facebook pages and with your communities so your eligible members have an opportunity to win this incredible experience. http://cirk.me/MJFansContest

The Official Online Team of the Michael Jackson Estate™

Last edited:
Moonwalker.Fan;3668393 said:
b2df9130358de687c94dc5ee93158a6c.jpg

Cirque du Soleil is hosting a contest offering fans who live in North America a chance to win a trip of a lifetime to see Michael Jackson THE IMMORTAL World Tour in Europe!

One lucky fan will win a trip for two to any city on the European leg of Michael Jackson THE IMMORTAL World Tour, roundtrip airfare, accommodations for three nights, and $500 in spending money!

Any resident of The United States or Canada is eligible to enter.

Please share this link on your Facebook pages and with your communities so your eligible members have an opportunity to win this incredible experience. http://cirk.me/MJFansContest

The Official Online Team of the Michael Jackson Estate™

This is a good news for resident of The United States or Canada, and I'm happy for them, but........
Where is the competition for European fans to go and see Immortal in Usa or Canada.
I feel left out of all the good things only because I happen to live this side of the pond:(

So north american fans have a comp to win tickets etc to see a show in north america and now they get a chance to see a show in europe aswell as part of a comp.. logical i dont think. how about ppl in europe asia etc get given a chance to see a show in europe etc? :-X

Back