Chernoff Speaks Out About Walgren

Severus Snape

Proud Member
534497_429250350453659_1495756410_n.jpg

I think he's gone mad.

I dont know why but i just have this nagging feeling that anit chernoff cuz surely if he was he wouldnt be this show offy

I see baldy is mentioned--I simply forgot about him. If this is Chernoff, he certainly has a lot of time on his hand. Maybe Walgren can give him some pointers on how to find a job.

i think the reason why he has alot of time on his hand is everyone has seen what a loony of a lawyer he is and dont want to hire him

I dont know why but i just have this nagging feeling that anit chernoff cuz surely if he was he wouldnt be this show offy

It is Chernoff, lol. His wife commented on one of the pics he posted. And he lists the firm on his actual Facebook page.

@Petrarose: He does seem to have a lot of time on his hands, lol.

It is Chernoff, lol. His wife commented on one of the pics he posted. And he lists the firm on his actual Facebook page.

Oh ok i just find ita lil iffy that he is posting how hot walgren is on fb :/

It is him and he is just joking / playing around. He also shared some fans jokes
and pics about him on his page, Chernoff seems to have good sense of humour.

It is him and he is just joking / playing around. He also shared some fans jokes

LMFAO. "Fans'." Those pics are all mine. >D

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad he likes them. xD I'm so totally drunk right now I find this infinitely more amusing than I should. Damn you, my friends' refrigerator. Okay, I got yelled at for finishing all the vodka, so now I'm fueled on gin. xD

Still funny.

Anyway, I still love Flanny, so if Chernoff thinks he's going to get on my good side by sharing my work, he's gravely mistaken. I can only love Flanny.

Snape I think Chernoff is beginning to like you. He probable checks in to see what you have sent him on a daily basis. The question is "Is there room for 2 men in your life?" If you can only care for Flanny, you may have to think seriously about letting Chernoff go. It is not right to lead him on by sending him pictures and comments constantly. What if Flanny checks Chernoff's page and then gest jealous? Things can get really serious.

Its good that he is not taking it all too seriously cuz if this had been another lawyer he/she may not have been too kind

Hmmmmm maybe i am just being delusional but i sense chernoff could be a mj fan

Snape I think Chernoff is beginning to like you. He probable checks in to see what you have sent him on a daily basis. The question is "Is there room for 2 men in your life?" If you can only care for Flanny, you may have to think seriously about letting Chernoff go. It is not right to lead him on by sending him pictures and comments constantly. What if Flanny checks Chernoff's page and then gest jealous? Things can get really serious.

:lol:

Chernoff seems to have good sense of humour.

:fear:

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Petrarose

I say stuff flanny! snape is all chernoff's now :p..........altough snape on second thought that just might be scary for ya :wtf1:

Petrarose;3669824 said:

I'm a delightful tease, I love leading people on, but my heart only belongs to Flanny. :3 Why? Because he's worth it.

179153_429615537083807_289365868_n.jpg

And, Flanny needs not worry about a thing! :3 After all, he has his own page that I have made for him. :D

So, I shall carry on as usual in regards to everything. It's fun to play around on the Internet, and if Chernoff gets paid to be on the Internet screwing around with people on his page, I say he's got it made.

8701girl;3669851 said:
I say stuff flanny! snape is all chernoff's now :p..........altough snape on second thought that just might be scary for ya :wtf1:

Niemals! What form of blasphemé is this?! No one is more handsome, more delicate, or more tender than that handsome grey-haired bloke who stole my heart many moons ago. I shall certainly not "stuff" him (well, perhaps I shall, in a certain place, but not in the sense you imply! Tch!) I certainly belong wholeheartedly to that lovable loser Flanny. ♥

Besides, I've never been into shrimpy, bespectacled, muscular men. I've always liked tall, grey, effeminate men, and I know one who fits the bill quite well.... ;)

Last edited:
I'm a delightful tease, I love leading people on, but my heart only belongs to Flanny. :3 Why? Because he's worth it.

And, Flanny needs not worry about a thing! :3 After all, he has his own page that I have made for him. :D

So, I shall carry on as usual in regards to everything. It's fun to play around on the Internet, and if Chernoff gets paid to be on the Internet screwing around with people on his page, I say he's got it made.

:rofl:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: but yo flanny look so not worth it :puke:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: but yo flanny look so not worth it :puke:

Oh, but he so issssssss. Look at how well that rouge and lipstick suit him. ?

I fell in love with his duckface. I like a man who thinks it's right when it's so wrong to pretend to be a Paris Hiltonesque strumpet.

396937_428300580548636_346723705_n.jpg

OMG! Soooooooooooo funny! :lol:

More like soooooooooooo sexy.

@Petrarose: Also, little-known fact. That fight Cherry and Flanny had way back when was actually not over Dr. Shafer's testimony...

....it was over me. Now you know.
_seriousnod__by_BubbleRevolution.gif
#seemslegit

Last edited:
Back