Brett Ratner remembers Michael Jackson, Great funny clip :)

Thanks for posting that clip, so funny:hysterical:

HAHAHAHAHAH oh my GOSH! :crazy_grin::crazy_grin:
Michael was so adorable, but I bet you, had I been the victim to those balloons, I wouldn't be laughing. Oh man, I love him.. :girl_love::girl_love::girl_sigh: thank you :D

:lmao: I really needed to laugh! :hysterical:

Michael is such a prankster! :girl_aww: :rofl: I bet those 2 had such funny and great moments, lucky him! :girl_sigh:

loooooooooooooooooool

I would have LOVED to hang out with Michael doing stuff like that :rofl:

I'll admit I needed a laugh and picturing the whole scene did the trick xD..BUT :

I don't like Brett Ratner.I always get the sensation that he embellishes his stories to make them more shocking,so I don't trust what he says.

I remember this one caused a bit of an uproar among some people that thought it was too harsh a joke.
Big jerk Howard Stern was rambling about it afterwards,when Brett called to his program to clarify he got carried away while telling the story and it wasn't actually a homeless man,but a surfer or something.He admitted he got excited and added to the story for entertainment purposes,all while laughing at the lame remarks Stern & co were making.It also makes me wonder what made Brett think saying it was a homeless would made the story funnier (to be honest,throwing water balloons at homeless people at 4am in the morning isn't exactly hilarious in my book).

It was funny, I just think we don't need to over analyze stuff like this, we know Michael was a prankster. So let's just enjoy it. I'm sure other people such as will.i.am have embellished their stories and aren't honest enough to admit it publicly.

I've exaggerated stories to make them sound even funnier :fear:

Sweet stories about Michael :girl_sigh:.... is so good to know he had so many beautiful moments with some people :heart:, but while these stories are revealed to us is so sad and painful... :( Why do we come back to reality and realize: Michael is not here with us.... :cry: *big sigh*

I'll admit I needed a laugh and picturing the whole scene did the trick xD..BUT :

I don't like Brett Ratner.I always get the sensation that he embellishes his stories to make them more shocking,so I don't trust what he says.

I remember this one caused a bit of an uproar among some people that thought it was too harsh a joke.
Big jerk Howard Stern was rambling about it afterwards,when Brett called to his program to clarify he got carried away while telling the story and it wasn't actually a homeless man,but a surfer or something.He admitted he got excited and added to the story for entertainment purposes,all while laughing at the lame remarks Stern & co were making.It also makes me wonder what made Brett think saying it was a homeless would made the story funnier (to be honest,throwing water balloons at homeless people at 4am in the morning isn't exactly hilarious in my book).

I don't like Ratner either. He has a big mouth. Michael took a lot of heat and criticism because of the way Ratner told this story. Michael was called insensitive, elitist, immature, etc.... just because Brett thought this would be a funny story to tell. A lot of people don't find humor in scaring and throwing things at homeless people. Why Brett would find that's funny and think that everyone else would is beyond me. Ratner even lost his job at the latest Academy Awards because of his stupid remarks about gay people and other shocking comments. He just couldn't keep his big mouth shut. And he embellishes stories at others expense to get people to laugh at him. He's a jerk, sorry. He also talks about women horribly. He's a sexist pig.
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/brett-ratner-fired-oscars-olivia-munn-258883

Last edited:
Honestly, I don't think it's a funny thing to throw water bloom to a homeless people at 4 am. I doubt whether Brett exagerate the story. To me, it's not fun at all. It's also hard for me to think MJ would do this kind of thing. I know he loved to do silly things and made all the jokes. But to homeless people like this. um......

Honestly, I don't think it's a funny thing to throw water bloom to a homeless people at 4 am. I doubt whether Brett exagerate the story. To me, it's not fun at all. It's also hard for me to think MJ would do this kind of thing. I know he loved to do silly things and made all the jokes. But to homeless people like this. um......

I doubt MJ would have known if the guy was homeless or not. It was probably just some random guy walking down the street.

Back