Now closed! FREE Immortal world tour ticket!- Washington DC - Verizon Center - Sun July 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

earthlyme

Proud Member
Trying to reach Michael...I cant see him but I fee
Hi All,

This might be a short notice but I wanted to know if anyone who lives near DC/Maryland/Virginia, Wanted to go to the immortal World tour. VERIZON CENTER!!!

I have a $140 ticket for Cirque Du Soleil ticket for Sunday, July 15th(This coming sunday). I'll not be able to make it so I want someone else to have it. I dont want the ticket to go to waste. Since its so close to the date, I've made it free.

It's section 207, Row H- Seat 3 [Very good seat] Not too low or High. In the middle!

It's an online ticket that needs to be printed so who ever wants to go.

Who ever I get a PM from first I'll send them the link so that they can print it. It can only be used once.

L.o.v.e.
Romi

Last edited:
Re: Free immortal world tour ticket!

That very nice of you Romi. you could have a least got a few dollars reimbursement.
I sent out a tweet . Ill let you know if anyone replies.

Re: FREE Immortal world tour ticket!- Washington DC - Verizon Center - Sun July 15

Bumpity bump

Re: FREE Immortal world tour ticket!- Washington DC - Verizon Center - Sun July 15

Very generous of you. A grand gesture on your part. Whoever ends up going will surely have a good time.

Hey I'll take it if u still have it available, I really wanted to go... :bow:

^ :clap:Anita I hope you enjoy the show Anita, and maybe you will tell us how it went. :cheeky:

This thread is now closed. THANKYOU Mickie for puting the word out. :)

L.o.v.e.
Romi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back