who is your fashion style icon ?

MJ_Rocks My World

Proud Member
In the dance studio with Michael/England ;P
which celebritys fashion style inspires you the most ? and why ?
this thread is for everyone who :heart: fashion to share their style and fashion icons with other fashion loving fans !:D

my style icon has to be michael jackson. obviously! but i also love ke$has style, for it is unique and rocky.

Last edited:
:clapping:Hi MJ_Rocks My World , Great thread :clapping: well I adore Michaels outfits all of his clothes His style Rocks:clapping: I love all the eras especially the 80s 90s 2000 etc I love all the bling bling, bad outfit, Thriller jacket ,Rock with you, gosh I love them all , I love 80s fashion but also up to date fashion :jump:

Coolz! I LOVE fashion! It rocks Sooo much! :p xX I love 80s fashion, and I think the celebs back then had a really unique fashion sense. I adore today's fashion world, especially celebs like Jessie j, for they aren't afraid to stand out and rock their unique look! Xx

The fashion was cool , but i also love now fashion too , i do really love though Michaels bling jackets and glove and the millitary look that rocks , i love the red carpet fashion all those georgeous dresses etc :wub:

Ohhh I completely agree! Michaels style inspires me so much! Everything, and every outfit he has wore has been beautiful xx and I love bling! Michael Jackson rocks!! ;D xxx I love the red carpet glamour, I love the red carpet glamour, it's very beautiful :) and the dresses the celebs wear are stunning!

Well, I love pin-up girls style,50's and such so Marilyn Monroe has always been a huge inspiration. Of course I love Michael's jackets and one-glove style, I would die to have all those cool jackets he wore! :kickass: Bad Era is full of awesome outfits, Thriller and even Off the Wall eras too. It's MJ so I can't go for just one lol. another style I dig a lot is Korean celebs fashion. There's a few Korean groups I like and they are just so fashionable, I love them :kickass2: and they have also been influenced by Michael so that's a plus :heart:

Yeah I think 50's is just a feminine and lovely style. And Michael's well that's just cool, unique and awesome :kickass:

Khloe-Kardashian.jpg

little_gothic_girl_by_Gothic_Vinter.jpg

littlemixmove_608x376.png

penny-and-sheldon-10828-1920x1080+copy.jpg

gwen_madonna_wanna_express_yourself_life.jpg

1545771_10152197573529769_1595103976_n.jpg
continuum-stagione2-episodio4-06.jpg

kate-middleton-3.jpg

1094777_763039537041556_1995434634_n.png

1ab83379005e9cd77b939a79ab0a715d-d3dk26s.jpg

Last edited:
Back