What piece of make-up can you not live without?

whats can't you live without?

• Mascara

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Eyeliner

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Blusher

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eyeshadow

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lipstic

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Other

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters
Hi! omg, just one? lol, well mine would be blush! I can't just go around with my face without a bit of color on the cheeks. So yeah, definitely.

Yeah it is since I love many different products, I also can't live without liquid eyeliner but I think blush comes first lol, it really rocks! specially peachy shades with a bit of shimmer, oh my!

I would say concealer. Just foundation isnt enough for me. But its hard to pick just one thing i cant live without :)

hi there Rose:ciao:I love and cannot be without when going out etc foundation I love using Philosophys Flawless its A.M.A.Z.I.N.G:bow::clapping::wub:worth every single penny:pleased:

Ohhhh totally ! It's the best foundation ever! I only ever wear foundation when I go to events n stuff, when it's just day to day like hanging out with mates n stuff I stick to clear powder . Cause I love makeup what makes me look natural , so that's why this foundation is amazing ! It looks like you're not even wearing any but it makes your skin soo smooth and airbrushed looking :) I love it! Xx

Ohhhh totally ! It's the best foundation ever! I only ever wear foundation when I go to events n stuff, when it's just day to day like hanging out with mates n stuff I stick to clear powder . Cause I love makeup what makes me look natural , so that's why this foundation is amazing ! It looks like you're not even wearing any but it makes your skin soo smooth and airbrushed looking :) I love it! Xx

:bow:"its Amazing"!!

I guess I CAN live without it, because I don't wear it all the time, but I'd hate to live without my black "guyliner" :blush: It just makes me look more awake, especially now as I am in my mid 30s and have started to get a bit of "bags". Also it brings out the blue in my eyes in a really nice way.

and it makes your eyes bigger! :D

Actually, that depends on how you apply it... you can make them look more narrow and cat-like too. But I always go for the "big" eyes, since the only thing people ever points out as something positive about my looks is my "puppy eyes" LOL!

well i deffinetly cant leave witout some sort of chapstick or lipgloss... i hate my lips to be dry... but i usually wear a bit of powder... eyeshadow... blush.. eyeliner.. mascara and lipgloss.. and im out the house.. i need nothing more..

Back