Whats YOUR Top 5 MICHAEL JACKSON songs?

It's hard to pick just 5, but let' see for fun:

Who Is It (forever my favourite)
Billie Jean
Give In To Me
Blood On The Dance Floor
Man In The Mirror

At least at this moment. Who Is It is a permanent favourite though.

A permanent fave for me is Liberian Girl, that song is just...... :girl_sigh: yet it's so so hard to pick my top 5 but let's see, as far as what I've been playing lately:

1.- Slave to the Rhythm
2.-Ghosts
3.-Heartbreak Hotel
4.-I just can't stop loving you (Spanish version) SO romantic.. :dropdead:
5.-Forever came Today

I just can't pick all-time 5 faves, no way lol, this list could change tomorrow Mike's so great and I always discover something new.

Even though I haven't listen to him since March. My top 3 MJ songs that I could handle listening to are:

Who Is It (Forever my number 1 favorite.)
Someone Put Your Hand Out
Do You Know Where Your Children Are

Other 2 are always changing for me. As of right now it is Give In To Me and Dangerous.

It's hard to make a top 5. What comes to mind right now:
1. Unbreakable
2. Give in to me (demo version)
3. Threatened
4. Heartbreak Hotel
5. Cheater

Hi there :ciao: my gosh this is a tricky one i know my top two straight away which is " Rock With You" and "Human Nature" totally faves for always :wub:

Rock With You
Human Nature
Thriller
Baby Be Mine
One More Chance

oh my days then theres , For All Time , Someone Put Your Hand Out , Billie Jean, speechless, Much too soon, TWYMMF ahhhhh cant stop writing............:jump:

A permanent fave for me is Liberian Girl, that song is just...... :girl_sigh: yet it's so so hard to pick my top 5 but let's see, as far as what I've been playing lately:

1.- Slave to the Rhythm
2.-Ghosts
3.-Heartbreak Hotel
4.-I just can't stop loving you (Spanish version) SO romantic.. :dropdead:
5.-Forever came Today

I just can't pick all-time 5 faves, no way lol, this list could change tomorrow Mike's so great and I always discover something new.

i agree! i have a top song what will ALWAYS be my fave, but the others always change lol:p

Hi there :ciao: my gosh this is a tricky one i know my top two straight away which is " Rock With You" and "Human Nature" totally faves for always :wub:

Rock With You
Human Nature
Thriller
Baby Be Mine
One More Chance

oh my days then theres , For All Time , Someone Put Your Hand Out , Billie Jean, speechless, Much too soon, TWYMMF ahhhhh cant stop writing............:jump:
hahahaaa :rofl: ikr ! soo hard xx

Hmmm very tough, but i'd have to say...

1. Dirty Diana
2. TWYMMF
3. HIStory (Remix) - always uplifts my mood!!
4. Liberian Girl
5. Give In To Me

Eeeesh! Erm...

MITM
Heal The World
Streetwalker
Butterflies
Rock With You

Ask me again tomorrow and I'll give you a completely different set of 5 songs :p

1. Little Susie - my absolute favourite MJ song. Incredibly sad, but also so incredibly beautiful
2. The Way You Make Me Feel
3. Thriller
4. Smooth Criminal
5. Human Nature

Thats so hard to pick 5 as I love them all but I do have a permanant favourite like the rest of you and thats Man in the Mirror. Always gives me goosebumps when I hear it as it reminds me so much of when I saw him.
Then there are a few I listen to a small bit more than the others lol.
Stranger in Moscow
Will You Be There
Speechless
Working Day and Night

It also depends on my mood. On my mp3 player I have been known to skip MITM & Heal The World a lot if I wanna hear a specific song.

1. Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'
2. Thriller
3. Beat It
4. Man in the Mirror
5. Rock With You

what? i just saw a thread saying 'is billie jean' the most timeless song ever? and everybody there said yes, but i don't see it listed among yall. lol. but yes, that five could change every day. all his music is timeless to me, and my top five are unbreakable, man in the mirror, we are the world, earth song and billie jean, for today.

Same with me, it just changes while hearing a song I love, which are most of them!!
Though as a sentimental choice, my first song would be Billie Jean!! :wub:
The others kinda variate with what I'm hearing or what I'm in the mood for!! :yes:

It depends on my mood. Right now:

1. Who Is It
2. Another Part of Me
3. Smooth Criminal
4. Man In The Mirror
3. Blood on the Dance Floor

Who Is It is pretty much permanent on Nr 1, the rest is always changing.

Lemme see.....:scratch:

-With A Child's Heart

-Off The Wall

-The Lady In My Life

-Another Part of Me

-Give In To Me

You do realize that there is really no top five or top anything, cuz 90% of Michaels songs are all top favorites of mine. :giggle:

1. Who is it
2. Give in to me
3. Stranger in Moscow
4. Little Susie
5. Smooth Criminal

popcorn-MJ.gif

Like people said, it's hard to choose only 5 songs. Without thinking too much, off the top of my head i'd say:

1 - Smooth Criminal (pta, say Annie are you ok ?!!!!!!)

2 - Billie Jean

3 - Black Or White (see, it's not about races, just places faces, where your blood comes from is where your space is)

4 - You Rock My World (i feel the magic aaaaaaall in the aiiiiiiiiiiiir)

5 - I Can't Help It

Last edited:
1. Who Is It
2. Billie Jean
3. Dirty Diana
4. Smooth Criminal
5. Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough

Back